Table of Contents
Candidates can download their admit cards of the Scientific Officer (Biology) from the one-time profile- Thulasi. Notification regarding the same will be sent to the candidate through e-mails or as a message to their registered mobile number. The Scientific Officer exam to the Kerala Police Service (Forensic Science Laboratory) is scheduled for 25th January from 07:30 AM To 09:15 AM. So, check the details regarding the Scientific Officer (Biology) admit card download.
Kerala PSC Scientific Officer (Biology)
|Category and Name of posts||25/2020 Scientific Officer (Biology)|
|Department||Kerala Police Service (Forensic Science Laboratory)|
|Last date to submit the application||09.09.2020|
|Scale of pay||Rs. 36600-79200|
|Vacancies||Scientific Officer (Biology) – 16|
|Method of Appointment||Direct Recruitment|
|Age Limit||20 – 36 years|
|Exam Date||25th January 2021|
|Admit Card Download||11th January onwards|
Scientific Officer Admit Card
Kerala PSC has released the Scientific Officer- Biology admit cards 2021. The selection is made to the Kerala Police Service (Forensic Science Laboratory). And, the exam will be conducted on 25th January from 07:30 AM To 09:15 AM. Candidates who have successfully submitted their confirmation on or before 11th November 2020 can only download the Admission Tickets through their One-Time registration profile. Check the steps to download the admit card:
- Go to the official website of Kerala PSC @keralapsc.gov.in.
- Click on the- One-time Registration Login-tab.
- Or, login to the Thulasi-directly.
- Now, login with the username and password.
- You can see the notification regarding the Admit Card on your one-time profile. Click on the Admit card tab.
- Click on the download and save PDF and take the printouts of the admit card. Candidates should carry the admit card to the exam center, else they won’t be able to attend the examination.
Details Printed on the Scientific Officer Admit Card
- Name of Post
- Category No
- Scale of Pay
- Selection for State-wide
- Name of Candidate
- Details of Exam like- Type of Examination, Register Number, Date and Time, Examination Centre
- Candidates should report to the exam center before 07:30 AM. Those candidates reporting after the specified time will not be allowed to attend the exam.
- Candidates will get the landmarks nearest to the Center like Rly. Station, Bus Stop/Station, Download Status also the phone number of the center from the one-time profile.
- Candidates shall produce downloaded admission tickets bearing the Barcode and Emblem of KPSC at the Examination Hall. Those who produce admission tickets without Barcode and Emblem, will not be permitted to write the test.
- Candidates who produce admission tickets bearing the scanned images of their photograph without their name and the date of the photo will not be admitted to the test.
Kerala PSC Scientific Officer (Biology) Exam Pattern
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Duration: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
- The medium of Question: English
- Mode of Exam: OMR (Objective Multiple Choice)
- Part I – Zoology (PG Level)
- Part II – Botany (PG Level)
Candidates should follow Covid-19 norms of social distancing as well as personal hygiene inside the examination hall as well as in the premises of the examination center. Wearing a mask is mandatory for all candidates. Candidates without masks will not be allowed entry into the venue. Candidates may also carry his/her own hand sanitizer (small size) and drinking water in transparent bottles. Moreover, follow the directions given by the Invigilator or Chief Superintendent of the examination center.
Wishing all the very best to all candidates!!