The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released the Sergeant Rank List 2022. Candidates who took the exam can now verify their rank on this page. Kerala Public Service Commission held a recruitment campaign to find qualified applicants for the position of Sergeant on November 2021. The panel recently revealed a ranked list of candidates who were selected suitable by the commission sorted in order of merit. Read about the Kerala PSC Sergeant Rank List 2022 on this page. You’ll also download the rank list PDF here.
Kerala PSC Sergeant Rank List 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Category Number||143/2021, 100/2019, etc|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
Kerala PSC Sergeant Rank List 2023
According to the latest notification in the official web portal of Kerala Public Service Commission, the rank list for the post of Sergeant (143/2021) on Rs.22200 to Rs.48000 in various department Kerala. All the candidates who appeared for the recruitment drive may now check the list for their names. Further, the Ranked List is brought into force with effect from 28.04.2023.
Kerala PSC Sergeant Rank List – How to Downlaod
The rank list is also available on the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website, which candidates can access. Simply follow the simple guidelines below:
- To begin, go to keralapsc.gov, the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website.
- Next, on the Homepage, click the Results Tab.
- Select Ranked Lists from the drop-down menu.
- Select the ranked list of Sergeant Rank List 2022 from the new page that displays.
- Finally, save the ranking list on your computer for future use.
Kerala PSC Sergeant Rank List 2023: Download PDF
If you having trouble downloading Kerala PSC Sergeant Rank List 2023 through the given step, use the direct URL provided below. Download the Kerala PSC Sergeant Rank List 2023 here;
CATEGORY NUMBER 143/2021
CATEGORY NUMBER 100/2019
Kerala PSC Sergeant Rank List 2023: Points to Remember
- The Ranked Lists will be in force for a minimum period of one year, subject to the condition that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised for appointment against the vacancies, if any, reported during the currency of the lists. In case no candidate is advised from the ranked list till the expiry of the period of three years, the duration of the ranked list shall be extended for a further period of one year or till at least one candidate is advised from the list whichever is earlier. The advice for an appointment depends on the occurrence of vacancies, there is no guarantee that all candidates included in the list will secure an appointment. The candidate remaining on the list at the time of cancellation will have no claim at all for an appointment based on the inclusion of their names in the list.
- According to the existing procedure, revaluation of Answer Script is not allowed. But Answer Scripts will be rechecked if the candidates apply for in the prescribed application form available free of cost from the Enquiry Sections of the various Offices of the Commission or its photocopy, or downloaded and printed in A 4 size paper from the Commission’s website www.keralapsc.gov.in or Photocopied therefrom along with a prescribed fee of Rs. 85/- (Rupees Eighty-Five Only) under the Head of Account 0051 – PSC – 105 State PSC 99 – Examination Fee addressed to the District Officer, Kerala Public Service Commission, Palakkad. Applications submitted in any other manner will not be considered. A period of 30 (Thirty ) days to apply for rechecking of Answer Scripts will be allowed to candidates with effect from the Date of publication of the Ranked List on the official website of the commission (on or before 28.05.2023 ). The candidates can avail of only one chance after the Approval of the Ranked List. Rechecking invalidated answer scripts due to any defects will not be considered. Application for Rechecking received after the stipulated time will not be entertained and Fee once remitted will not be refunded
- Candidates who wish to obtain a photocopy of their OMR Answer Sheets (Part A & Part B) relating to this selection shall remit a Fee of Rs. 335/- (Rupees Three Hundred and thirty-five only) in any of the Treasuries in the State (Head of Account: 0051 – PSC – 800 – State PSC -99-Other Receipts). The duly filled-in application in the prescribed form available from the Commission’s website www.keralapsc.gov.in along with the original chalan should be submitted to the District Officer, Kerala Public Service Commission, Palakkad within 30 (Thirty ) days from the date of publication of the Ranked List in the official website of the commission. A copy of an answer sheet will be issued only once to a candidate. Copies of OMR answer sheets invalidated due to any defect will not be issued. Candidates are prohibited from applying for a copy of an answer sheet that is not their own, and legal proceedings will be initiated against those who do so. The last date for receipt of applications is 28.05.2023. Applications received after the prescribed date will not be entertained.
- The candidates who wish to relinquish their claim for advice from the Ranked List shall apply in the format prescribed by the Commission to the District Officer, Kerala Public Service Commission, Palakkad. The format is available on the official website of the Commission. The request for relinquishment in respect of those who do not submit the relinquishment application in the format prescribed by the Commission will not be honored under any circumstances. The request for relinquishment in the prescribed format should be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/ Central Government with signature, name, designation, and office seal along with a notarized affidavit and a self-attested copy of an ID proof bearing photograph as enlisted in the General Conditions. The request for relinquishment, along with the original of the notarized affidavit and self-attested copy of an ID proof received within 15 days from the date of publication of the Ranked List on the official website of the Commission will be honored against the requisitions of vacancies that are pending with the Commission upto the finalization of the Ranked List. After the publication of the Ranked List, the request for relinquishment will be considered only if such request is received on or before the date of receipt of requisition based on which he/she is to be advised.
- The A part and B part of OMR scripts will be destroyed after completing 6 months period from the date of finalization of the Ranked list ie 28.10.2023
- The result of candidates with Sl no. 7 (Reg no.100220), Sl no. 21 (Reg no.100502), and Sl no 30 (Reg no. 100921 ) are withheld subject to further orders.