The Kerala public service commission has invited the aspiring candidates to submit the online application for the post of Special Branch assistant (SBCID) in the Department of Police. The application for the post of special branch assistant has started and the last date to submit the application is January 15, 2020. Entri through this article will give you a brief outline on the Kerala PSC Special Branch Assistant (SBCID) recruitment. Applications should be submitted online only through the official website of Kerala public service commission after the one time registration.
Download Entri to stay updated on the SBCID notifications.
Kerala PSC Special Branch Assistant (SBCID) – Details
Company Name: Kerala PSC
Post Name: Special Branch Assistant
Department: The Department of Police
Category Code: 315/2019
Number of Vacancies: 09
The scale of Pay: Rs.22, 200- Rs.48, 000/- per month
Online Application portal Opening: December 16, 2019
Last Date for Application: January 15, 2020
Method of appointment: Direct recruitment
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram
Kerala PSC Special Branch Assistant-Eligibility Criteria
Let us now look into the various criteria that has to be checked upon before applying for the post of SBCID
- The candidate should graduate from a recognized university.
- Candidates should produce Government order to prove equivalency at the time of verification, if they have claimed qualification equivalent to those prescribed in the Gazette notification for the post
- At the time of verification Candidates should produce Gazette notification along with Non Creamy Layer Certificate/Community Certificate if there is difference in the original caste/community claimed in the application and that entered in SSLC book
Only candidates in the age range of 18-36 can apply for the post of Kerala PSC SBCID
Only Candidates born between 02 January,1983 and 01 January, 2001 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual relaxation to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Communities.
Kerala PSC Special Branch Assistant-Vacancy
There are total of 9 vacancies for the post of SBID. The number of vacancy may change during the rank list period. The Special Branch Assistant 2019 rank list will be valid for next one year, subject to the condition that list will continue to be in effect till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period (one year) or till the expiry of 03 years, whichever is earlier. The Job location for these vacancies is Thiruvanathapuram.
Click here to know more on One time registration
How to Apply For The Post Of Kerala PSC Special Branch Assistant (SBCID)
- Candidates must register themselves in the Kerala PSC “thulasi”, One Time Registration Portal
- After the one time registration is done , candidate can begin the application for the post of special branch assistant
- Login to your account created using User Id and Password .
- Candidates must click on the ‘Apply now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
- The Photograph uploaded should be taken after 31/12/2010. Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading.
- No application fee is required.
- Candidates should take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile.
- Candidates should make sure to enter the appropriate personal information during the time of registration. Candidates are responsible to maintain the secrecy of the password.
- Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. However the applications can be rejected if any noncompliance with the notification is found during the processing stage.
- Documents to prove qualification, age, community etc have to be produced as and when called you are asked for it. Hence keep the documents ready
- If Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates should submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile.
- The important dates regarding the submission of the confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calendar.. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone number registered in it.
- Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR card as ID proof in their profile.
- Candidates shall appear in person for verification of the original documents on the date, time and venue allotted by the Commission, at their own expense.
General information to Upload Photograph
- The photo to be uploaded can be in Colour/black and white.
- The face and shoulder of the candidate should be clearly visible
- Photo should be of 200 pixels height and 150 pixels width
- The file size should not exceed 30kb and it should be in JPG format
- The background of the photo should be either light coloured or white in color
- The eyes should be open
- Face should be centrally focused
- Photograph wearing cap goggles, (except cap, viel worn in adherence to religious custom), photographs showing a portion of the face, photo with unclear face shall not be accepted.
How Entri will help you with the preparation for the Kerala PSC SBCID post
- Entri Provides you an online platform to prepare for the exam
- You can download the app free of cost and join the class
- Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties from PSC Coaching field.
- Entri provides revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes
- Entri provides an excellent platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers
- It also gives you access to clarify your doubts
“Failing to prepare is preparing to fail” hence before its late begin your preparation for the exam
Download Entri and boost your preparations.
Entri wishes you all the best for the upcoming examination
Discussion about this post