Table of Contents
Kerala PSC has released the exam date for the Category Number- 250/2020-Staff Nurse Grade II, Health Services, (SR For SC/ST And ST Only). The exam will be held on 24th March 2022. In this article, candidates can practice for Kerala PSC Staff Nurse mock test and evaluate their preparations. Also, check the syllabus and practice previous question papers too.
Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Grade 2: Exam Overview
Candidates between the age group 20-36 years are eligible to attend the exam. They should have Educational Qualifications like:
- Pass in Plus Two/Pre-Degree (With Science Subjects) Course /Pass in VHSE (with Science subjects) / VHSE in Domestic Nursing of a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Pass in B.Sc Nursing of a recognized University or a pass in General Nursing and Midwifery Course having not less than 3 years duration from any institution recognized by Government.
- Certificate of Registration with Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council as Nurse and Midwife, in the case of woman candidates and as Nurse in the case of male candidates.
Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Exam Pattern
The selection process consists of:
- OMR based written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2022
- General Awareness/Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- Kerala Renaissance
- General Science
- Core Subjects
Anatomy & Physiology
Computers in Nursing
Community Health Nursing
Fundamentals of Nursing
Health Education & Communication Skills
Midwifery & Gynecological Nursing
Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Grade 2 Mock Test
1. Phlebostatic axis is the point at inter-section of
A) Anterior axillary line and mid-clavicular line
B) Posterior axillary line and fifth intercostal space
C) Mid-axillary line and a line drawn through fourth intercostal space
D) Anterior axillary line and sixth intercostal space
2. Statement of the predicted relationship between two or more variables
3. The Heimlich maneuver (abdominal thrust) is used for a client who has
A) a blocked airway
B) fallen out of bed
C) impaired eyesight
D) a bleedy nose
4. The usual treatment in regard to Raynaud’s Phenomenon is
A) Arterial bypass surgery
C) Cessation of smoking
D) Calcium channel blockers
5. Choose the isotonic solution from the following:
A) 1/3rd normal saline
B) ½ normal saline
C) Lactated ringers
6. The term which is used to denote regular, abnormally slow respirations is
7. Expand the full form of ICTC.
A) Inservice Continuation of Training and Counselling
B) Integrated Counselling and Testing Centers
C) Integrated COVID Testing Centers
D) Information Communication Teaching and Counselling
8. Which ethical principle gives direction regarding telling truth?
9. Which among the following nursing diagnosis may be applied to an individual who is unable to seek or comprehend opportunities, options, or alternatives because of a distressing emotional and unmotivated state?
D) Disturbed thought process
10. Anaphylactic reactions are initiated by which Immunoglobulins?
A) Ig A
B) Ig E
D) Ig M
11. Who introduced the antiseptic spray during surgery?
A) Anton von Luewenhook
B) Joseph Lister
C) Loius Pasteur
D) Robert Koch
12. Who introduced ‘The 14 Principles of Management’?
A) F.W. Taylor
B) Max Weber
C) Henri Fayol
D) Elton Mayo
13. Who is regarded as Kerala Kalidasan?
A) A R Raja Raja Varma
C) Kerala Varma Valiyakoyi Tampuran
D) N. Krishna Pillai
14. The book written by Vaikunda Swamikal is
B) Arul Nool
D) Bala kalasham
15. Unpleasant and conflict producing emotions and desires are unconsciously forgotten by an ego defense called
Check the answers for Staff Nurse Grade 2 mock test, click here.
Join our Kerala PSC latest Staff Nurse Grade 2 exam course and get to your dream job. Subscribe to Entri exam-oriented courses and attempt the Daily and monthly current affairs, GK updates, Daily rank-booster, and current affairs quiz sections. Also, you can practice mock tests both section-wise and full-length and previous question papers for the exam. Download Entri for all the information regarding the course structure.