Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released the provisional shortlist of candidates for the Sub Inspector of Police (SI) post on its official website. This list includes the register numbers of candidates who have been found eligible to appear for the Physical Measurement and Physical Efficiency Test, subject to the verification of their original documents. The selection is for the position of SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE (TRAINEE) (CONSTABULARY) – STATEWIDE (Category No. 671/2022 ) in the POLICE DEPARTMENT (KERALA CIVIL POLICE) and will be based on the OMR Test held on August 23, 2023. The shortlist PDF will be available from November 16, 2023 onwards. Eligible candidates can download the provisional list by visiting the KPSC website or clicking on the link provided below. The Register Numbers are arranged in numerical sequence and do not indicate rank. Candidates whose numbers are included in the shortlist are required to attend the Physical Measurement and Physical Efficiency test. The date, time, and venue of the test will be published in due course.
Kerala PSC SI Shortlist 2023: Highlights
|Kerala PSC SI Recruitment 2023|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC)|
|Name of the Post||Sub Inspector of Police (SI) Trainee|
|Selection Process||OMR based written examination and Document verification|
|Method of Appointment||Direct Recruitment|
|Category Number||670/2022, 671/2022|
|Finial Rank List||To be announced|
Kerala PSC SI Shortlist 2023: Release Date
The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has announced the provisional shortlist of candidates who have been deemed eligible to appear for the upcoming Physical Measurement and Physical Efficiency Test for the position of Sub Inspector of Police (SI). This list contains the register numbers of eligible candidates who have successfully cleared the OMR Test held on August 23, 2023, and are subject to the verification of their original documents.
The selection is for the post of Sub Inspector of Police (Trainee) (Constabulary) – Statewide (Category No. 670/2022, 671/2022) in the Police Department (Kerala Civil Police). The shortlisted candidates are advised to check the KPSC website for the PDF containing their register numbers, which will be available from November 16, 2023, onwards.
Please note that the register numbers are arranged in numerical sequence and do not indicate rank. Candidates whose numbers are included in the shortlist must attend the Physical Measurement and Physical Efficiency test. The date, time, and venue of the test will be announced shortly.
The announcement is a significant milestone for the candidates as it brings them one step closer to their dream of joining the Kerala Civil Police as Sub Inspector of Police. The KPSC continues to conduct a fair and transparent selection process for the recruitment of the best candidates for the position.
Kerala PSC Sub Inspector of Police (SI) Rank List 2023: Releasing Date
The release date for the Kerala PSC Sub Inspector of Police (SI) Final Rank List 2023 has not yet been specified. When it is announced, we will update this page with the date.
Kerala PSC Sub Inspector of Police (SI) Provisional List 2023: Important Dates
|KPSC Sub Inspector of Police (SI) Shortlist 2023||November 16, 2023|
|Interview Date||Notify Later|
|Final Rank List||Notify Later|
Kerala PSC Sub Inspector of Police (SI) Shortlist 2023: Where to Download
Eligible candidates can download the Sub Inspector of Police (SI) Shortlist 2023 from the official site provided below
Kerala PSC Sub Inspector of Police (SI) Shortlist 2023: Download Link
You can download the Kerala PSC Sub Inspector of Police (SI) provisional list 2023 from the provided link below.
CATEGORY NUMBER: 670/2022
CATEGORY NUMBER: 671/2022
Kerala PSC SI Shortlist 2023: How to Download
Follow the step by step procedures below to download SI Provisional List 2023
- Visit the official website of Kerala PSC.
- The candidates should log in to the profile page using the Username and Password
- Then, click on the option Kerala PSC SI Shortlist 2023.
- The PDF file containing the names of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidates can check their name and roll number and can download the PDF file for further reference.
Details Mentioned on PSC SI Shortlist 2023
- Name of examination
- Category Number
- Recruiting Department
- Salary Scale
- Candidate’s register number
- Number of selected candidates
- Cutoff score
- Shortlist guidelines
- Details of authority
Kerala PSC Sub Inspector of Police (SI) Recruitment 2023: Cut-off
The SI Short list includes 220 (two hundred and twenty) eligible and qualified candidates who received the highest marks in the OMR Test held on August 23, 2023.The final candidate on the Main List received 38 (thirty-eight) points.
Kerala PSC SI Cut-off 2023: Affected Factors
The factors that affect while determining the Kerala PSC SI Cut-off Marks are:
- The difficulty level of the exam
- Number of vacancies for the post for every district
- Number of applicants
- Previous year cut-off mark
Kerala PSC SI Shortlist 2023: Answer Script Revaluation
:-Revaluation of answer scripts is not permitted under the current procedure, but answer scripts may be rechecked following the publication of the Ranked List. The detailed instructions will be published in the Ranked List for the post.
Kerala PSC SI Shortlist 2023: Points to be Noted
- Inclusion of Register Numbers in this list is purely provisional subject to scrutiny and admission of application on absolute basis. Inclusion of Register numbers in the Short List does not confer any right on the candidate for inclusion in the Ranked List.
- 220 (Two Hundred and Twenty) eligible and qualified candidates who have secured top marks in the OMR Test held on 23.08.2023 are included in the Main list of this Short list.The marks secured by the last candidate in the Main List is 38 (Thirty Eight) marks.
- The Short list is prepared based on the details furnished by the candidate in the application for the post and subsequent claims made will not be entertained at any stage.
- Candidates included in the Short List should present and produce in person the original documents for One Time Verification . Date,time and Venue of Physical Measurement & Physical Efficiency Test and OTR Verification, will be published shortly.
- According to the existing procedure, revaluation of answer scripts is not allowed but answer scripts can be rechecked after the publication of Ranked List. Detailed instructions will be published in the Ranked List to be published for the post.
- Candidates included in the Short List are required to produce Service Certificate from the department at the time of OTR Verification.
- Copy of answer scripts of the OMR Test held on 23-08-2023 will be issued to those candidates who, apply for the same remitting the prescribed fee after approval of the Ranked List. Candidates whose Register Numbers are invalidated are advised to refer to Notification No : ERIII(1)4457/2023 DATED 19/10/2023.