Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC) recently published a notification for Category number 407/2021 Technical Electrician in Agriculture Development and Farmers Welfare Department. Candidates can submit their applications online mode after the “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” process. If the candidates are already registered they can apply from their profiles as well.
Kerala PSC Technical Electrician Notification 2021
Those candidates who are interested in the post should have registered their names at the One Time Registration portal. To register, the candidates can visit the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission. Those candidates who have already registered can log in to the official page of KPSC to apply for the available post of an electrician. The pay scale offered for the post ranges between ₹ 18,000-41,500/- along with other bonuses and allowances.
Kerala PSC Technical Electrician 2021: Overview
|Name of the conducting body||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of the department||Agriculture Development and Farmers Welfare Department|
|Payment scale||₹ 18,000-41,500/-|
|Number of vacancies available||1(District wise)|
|Method of recruitment||Direct recruitment|
|Educational Qualification||SSLC or equivalent and ITI Electrical or Electrical license|
|Required experience||2 years|
The recruitment for the post of an electrician will be direct recruitment. After the submission of the application, the candidates can wait for the issuing of the final rank list. The rank list will be published according to eligibility. The candidates should read the official notification before applying for the post. The candidates are supposed to fulfill the eligibility criteria proposed by the commission. The candidates should fulfill all the required requirements to appear in the merit list which will be issued soon after the due date of the submission of the application form.
As per the notification proposed by the commission, the candidates who wish to apply for the post of electrician should have completed the 10th or SSLC. The candidates who have passed the examination equivalent to the SSLC can also apply for the post. Along with that, the candidates should have ITI Electrical qualifications. Those candidates with SSLC or its equivalent qualification and Wireman Licence can also apply for the post. The candidates should have at least 2 years of experience as Electricians.
At the time of the document verification, the candidates are advised to submit the SSLC or the equivalent certificate, Non-Creamy Layer Certificate/ Community Certificate, and experience certificate.
Kerala PSC Technical Electrician 2021: Latest Vacancy
The Kerala PSC Technical Electrician’s latest vacancy mentioned is 01. The payscale mentioned for the position is about Rs.18,000-41,500/-
How to Apply Online For Technical Electrician post In KPSC?
The candidates can refer to the below-mentioned methods to easily apply for the post of electrician.
- Visit the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission at keralapsc.gov.in
- Candidates are advised to register at the ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ Portal of the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission
- The registered candidates can apply for the post by login on to their profile using the User ID and Password.
- Now, click on the ‘Apply Now button against the notification link for the post of KPSC electrician post.
- The candidates should upload the recent photograph taken after 31/12/2011 with specifications at the time of applying.
- As per the official notification, the name of the candidate and the date of the photograph taken should be printed at the bottom portion.
- Before applying, candidates should cross-check the uploaded information.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of the application form by clicking on ‘my application’ in the individual profile.
- Written/OMR/ online tests will be conducted as a part of the selection process.
- The candidates are advised to submit the confirmation for writing the examination through the One Time Registration profile.
- Those candidates who fail to confirm the exam will not get the admit card and their application will be rejected immediately.
- So, the candidates should make sure to confirm the exam to generate the admit card.
- Lat date for applying for the post of Kerala PSC electrician post is on or before 3rd November 2021 at midnight.
There is no application fee required for applying for the post of Kerala PSC Technical electrician 2021. Those candidates who are interested in the post can apply on or before November 3rd, 2021.
Candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the post:
- SSLC or its equivalent qualification and ITI Electrical /Wireman.
- SSLC or its equivalent qualification and Wireman Licence.
- Experience of two years as a Wireman / Electrician.
19-37 is the age limit mentioned by the Kerala PSC for this position, ie, candidates between 02.01.1984 and 01.01.2002, age relaxations will be applicable for the candidates from other minority categories.
Apply for the Kerala PSC Technical Electrician 2021 now. Make sure you apply after checking the eligibility criteria and grab this incredible job opportunity. You can verify the eligibility criteria and read the guidelines from the official website of Kerala PSC. Prepare well for the exam with Entri. Good Luck All…..