The much-awaited Kerala PSC Women Police Constable notification (08/ 2020) is out. Kerala PSC has invited applications from eligible women candidates towards the women constable service in the Kerala Police Sub-ordinate Service. This is the second round special recruitment for the candidates from the Wayanad district, Attapady block (Palakkad District), Nilambur, Kalikavu, Vandor, and Arikkodu blocks.
Kerala PSC Police Women Constable 2020
Kerala PSC invited the applications from eligible women candidates from Scheduled Tribes. Eligible candidates should be residing either in the forest area or the forest settlement areas. The candidates residential should fall in either of the following places:
- Wayanad District
- Palakkad: Attapady Block
- Malappuram: Nilambur Block
- Vandoor, and
- Arikkodu Block
Kerala PSC Women Police Constable Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: 18 years – 31 years. Candidates born between January 02, 1989, and January 01, 2002
(both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have passed in the SSLC/ Matriculation or it’s equivalent from any recognized board.
- Candidates should have at least a height of 150 cm. If eligible candidates are unavailable, then candidates with 148 cms will also consider.
|Vision||Right Eye||Left Eye|
|Distant Vision||6/6 Snellen||6/6 Snellen|
|Near Vision||0.5 Snellen||0.5 Snellen|
- Candidates should not have Colour blindness, squint or any morbid conditions of the eye or lids of either eye.
|SL No||Item||1-star Qualification|
|1||100 meters Run||17 seconds|
|2||Long Jump||305 cm|
|3||High Jump||106 cm|
|4||Shot Put (4000 gm)||488 cm|
|5||200 meters Run||36 seconds|
|6||Throw Ball||1400 cm|
|7||Shuttle Race (2500 cm x 400 cm)||26 seconds|
|8||Skipping (1 minute)||80 times|
Candidates should submit medical fitness certificate before the fitness test in the recognized format.
How to submit your Application
Candidates should submit their applications on or before June 24, 2020, Wednesday through the post. Candidates should complete the application form available in the official notification. Along with the completed application form and required certificates they should send the applications to the following addresses. Make sure that you send the applications towards your district office only, all other applications will be rejected.
Required Documents List
- Certificate to prove your age/ Date of Birth.
- Certificate from Revenue Officer/ Thahalsidar to prove that you belong to the Scheduled Tribes community from the Wayanad district, Attapady block (Palakkad District), Nilambur, Kalikavu, Vandor, and Arikkodu blocks (Malappuram Districts).
- Certificates from Forest Ranger/ Forest Extension Officer to prove that you live in the forest area or in the forest settlement area in Wayanad district, Attapady block (Palakkad District), Nilambur, Kalikavu, Vandor, and Arikkodu blocks.
1. Palakkad District
District Officer, Kerala PSC District Officer, Civil Station, Palakkad- 678 001
Phone – 0491 2505398
2. Malappuram District
District Officer, Kerala PSC District Officer, Civil Station, New Block, Malappuram – 676 505
Phone – 0483 2734308
3. Wayanad District
District Officer, Kerala PSC District Officer, Second Floor, MGT Buildings, North Kalpetta, Wayanad- 673 122
Phone- 04936 202539
Click here to download Kerala PSC Police Constable: Women Official Notification 2020
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.