Kerala Water Authority Tracer Overseer Grade 3 eligibility criteria are discussed in this article. The notification for the same was released on 29th December 2018. Now, the applied candidates would have received a message in their One-Time profile regarding the upload of related documents. This implies that Kerala PSC authority has started the processing of the candidate list.
Profile Message will be as follows:
” 244/2018 TRACER /OVERSEER GR. III Scan and upload the documents to prove educational and technical qualifications (SSLC, JTSLC, THSLC, Madras SSLC, and technical qualifications) on or before September 8. Applications of candidates who fail to upload the educational qualifications including technical qualifications will be summarily rejected. No individual intimation will be sent in this regard.”
So, all the candidates should upload the related documents if any higher qualifications/ equivalency confirmed prior to applying for the post. Technical qualification is a must. And the higher qualification certificate can be obtained from Technical University KTU.
Tracer Overseer Grade 3 Eligibility
|Category and name of posts||244/2018, Tracer/Overseer Grade III|
|Department||Kerala Water Authority|
|Last date to submit or upload the scanned documents||September 8, 2020|
|Scale of pay||Rs. 20100 -53300/-|
|Method of appointment||Direct Recruitment|
Kerala Water Authority Tracer Overseer Grade 3 eligibility criteria are as follows:
19-36 years. SC/ST and OBC candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation.
The candidate must possess the minimum general educational qualification of the SSLC standard and any of the qualifications mentioned below.
- Draughtsman’s Course (Mechanical) Diploma of ITC (MTI) Trichur.
- Lower Grade Drawing Group Certificate (MGTE or KGTE)
- Second Grade Certificate secured by Draughtsman Civil or Mechanical Trainees under T.T.Scheme, College of Engineering, or under Industrial Training Centre conducted by the Ministry of Labour, Government of India after a Course of 18 months.
- National Apprenticeship Certificate in the trade of Draughtsman (civil) or Draughtsman (Mechanical) awarded after Completion of full-term apprenticeship for a minimum period of three years.
- Building Drawing and estimating (Higher or Lower) MGTE Or KGTE and any two of the other Civil Engineering Subjects under (MGTE Or KGTE)
- Diploma in Civil Engineering (Two year Course) of the Women’s Polytechnic of the State.
- Surveyor Trade Certificate obtained after 18 months course ( followed by six months practical training) at the Industrial Training Institutes or centers conducted by the Government of India, Ministry of Labour.
The candidate must hold a completed SSLC issued under the authority of the Government of Madras or the Government of Kerala with the following marks:
(a) First Language Part I: 40%
(b) English: 40%
35% in any of the subjects and 30% each
(c) Mathematics (General or Composite)
(d) Social Studies
(e) Science and Drawing in the other three.
(f) Applied Science and practical
The candidate must hold a Junior Technical School leaving Certificate.
- When persons possessing the prescribed qualifications are not available, those with experience in Tracing, sketching, and the drawing will be appointed.
- Rule 10 (a)ii of Part II KS &SSR applicable.
- Candidates who claim equivalent qualification instead of qualification mentioned in the notification shall produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of verification, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
- In the case of difference in original Caste/Community claimed in the application and that entered in SSLC Book, the candidate shall produce a Gazette Notification in this regard, along with Non-Creamy Layer or Community certificate at the time of certificate verification.
Download the Entri App for free from the Google play store and avail the contents like- Daily Current Affairs notes, subject-wise notes, online previous year question papers, and full-length tests of various examinations conducted by the Kerala PSC.
Also, practice the latest mock tests on current affairs, constitution, and Kerala Renaissance. Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties. Free online tutorials for important subject related topics are available. Candidates can refer the videos for preparation thereby improve the speed and accuracy while solving the question paper and get into the dream profession.