LIC HFL Admit Card 2022 Out: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Housing Finance Ltd. (HFL) has uploaded LIC HFL Admit Card 2022 on 23rd September 2022. Candidates who pass the application can get an admit card from the official website www .lichousing.com. A direct link is provided in this article. The LIC HFL Exam 2022 is administered to 80 assistant and assistant manager positions. Candidates who have applied for the LIC HFL Recruitment 2022 can now download the LIC HFL Admission Card using the credentials generated during registration. LIC HFL Admit Card 2022 Download link read article.
- The admit card of each exam acts as an identifier as it contains all the important details and instructions that the candidate has to follow while appearing for the exam.
- In this article we will explain step by step how to download LIC HFL Exam Admit Card 2022 for Assistant/Assistant Manager posts along with documents which are mandatory to appear in the exam, important guidelines to be followed.
- We have also added the official contact details and exam center details at the end of the article. So candidates are advised to read the article till the end to solve all their queries.
Check LIC HFL Notification 2022 Here
Candidates who have successfully applied for Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Housing Finance Ltd. Applicants can download the LIC HFL Admit Card 2022 from the official website. A direct link to download her LIC HFL admission card for the 2022 LIC HFL exam is provided below for the convenience of candidates. Candidates are required to download her LIC HFL Admit Card by exam date to avoid last minute rush.
|LIC HFL Admit Card 2022|
|Name of Organization||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Housing Finance Ltd. (HFL)|
|Total number of Vacancies||80|
|Name of Post||Assistant & Assistant Manager|
|LIC HFL Admit Card 2022 Release Date||23rd September 2022|
|LIC HFL Exam Date 2022||08th October 2022|
How To Download LIC HFL Admit Card 2022
Candidates will receive their admit cards after filling the application form properly and paying the fees. Candidates must be updated about all upcoming events and notifications. Aspirants can easily download LIC HFL Exam Admit Card 2022 for Assistant/Assistant Manager Posts by following the steps below.
Step 1: Visit LIC HFL official website.
Step 2: Click on the home page to go to the Careers section.
Step 3: Look for the advertisement link “ASSISTANT AND ASSISTANT MANAGER RECRUITMENT – 2022”
Step 4: Click on the link below the ad that says “LIC HFL Admit Card/ Call Letter 2022 for Online Exam”
Step 5:Enter the required login details like registration number/number and date of birth/password and fill the captcha code.
Step 6: Press Enter or click Login and you will be redirected to the next page.
Step 7: LIC HFL Admit Card for Assistant/Assistant Manager Posts will appear on the screen.
Step 8: Check all the details and click download to save the file to your device.
Step 9: Print your admit card on white A4 size paper for future reference.
Things To Remember While Downloading LIC HFL Admit Card 2022
The procedure to download the LIC Housing Finance Limited Admit Card 2022 from the official web link provided is simple and easy, but there are a few things to keep in mind before doing so.
- Admit card download process notification will be sent to the candidates through email and SMS. In case of any delay, the Board shall not be responsible for it.
- Aspirants are advised to check the official website frequently to get the latest updates regarding LIC HFL Admit Card.
- Applicants must attach their photo to the prompt that was uploaded during the application process.
- The admit card will be available within 10-15 days from the exam date. Candidates should check the official website from time to time to keep abreast of all the upcoming updates regarding the admit cards.
- Candidates should download the admit card as soon as possible to avoid last minute rush.
- Candidates must carry the printed copy of LIC HFL Admit Card 2022 along with photo identity proof along with its photocopy to the examination center.
- Candidates must bring an extra ball pen while visiting the examination center.
- Candidates must follow all the instructions which will be given on the back side of the admit card.
- In case of any discrepancies, the candidates should immediately contact the relevant examination conducting authority.
- Candidates should keep the admit card carefully till the completion of the entire recruitment process.
Details to Check on LIC HFL Admit Card 2022
Candidates must check the details mentioned below on their LIC HFL Admit Card 2022. It is very important to check all the details mentioned on the admit card very carefully. In case there is any incorrect information in the admit card, candidates must correct it immediately otherwise there may be problem at the time of examination. The details to be mentioned in the admit card are given below.
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s signature
- DOB of the Candidate
- Examination Date and Time
- Post Details
- Examination Center Details
- Examination Center Code
- Blank Space for the invigilator to sign
- Blank Space for the candidate to sign
- General guidelines/instructions
Documents Required at Exam Centre along with LIC HFL Admit Card
It is mandatory for the candidates to bring the admit card to the examination center. Candidate must carry any of the following photo identity proof along with LIC HFL admit card to the examination center.
- Voter ID of the candidate
- Adhaar Card of the candidate
- Pan Card of the candidate
- Driving License(permanent) of the candidate
- Bank Passbook with a photograph of the candidate
- Passport of the candidate
- School or College or Employee Identity Card of the candidate
- Bar Council Identity Card with a photograph
- Any photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on his or her official letterhead along with a photograph
- Any photo identity proof issued by any People’s Representative on his or her official letterhead along with a photograph.
How to get information Corrected on LIC HFL Admit Card 2022?
Candidates must check all the particulars mentioned on their admit cards. In case of any discrepancy candidates should immediately contact LIC HFL HQ in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 912222178600
What not to carry in LIC HFL Exam 2022?
Candidates must not bring anything that would be in conflict with the standards and regulations of the examination authorities. If a candidate is found to have such a subject, his exam will be canceled immediately. Do not carry the following items while appearing in the LIC HFL 2022 exam.
- Mobile Phones
- Digital watch
- Any Other Electronic Gadgets.
Note: Candidates will find a detailed list of items not allowed in the exam hall will be mentioned in the rules and regulations section of the admit card which is usually found on the back side of the LIC HFL admit card.
LIC HFL Admit Card 2022 – Key Points
Candidates must keep few things in mind while appearing for LIC HFL 2022 exam.
- Candidates must carry the printed copy of Admit Card 2022 along with photo identity proof and its photocopy to the examination centre.
- Candidates must bring an extra ball pen while visiting the examination center.
- While the admit card details will be compared with the photo ID card and biometrics will be collected at the exam center, any discrepancy at this stage will lead to disqualification from the exam.
- Candidates must note that the name given on the call letter (provided during the registration process) should exactly match the name given on the photo ID. Candidates who have changed their name after marriage must take note of this.
- Candidates must download the interview call letter (if any) by following the same steps given above in the article.
- Candidates should ensure that they reach the examination center at least 20-25 minutes before the reporting time mentioned in their admit card. Reaching the exam center with a free and calm mind can also make a big difference on the exam day.
LIC HFL Admit Card 2022 Important Dates
LIC HFL Recruitment 2022 important dates is provided below:
|Exam Conducting Authority||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Name of the Post||
|Total Vacancies||Assistant: 50
Assistant Manager: 30
|Selection Process||Online Examination and Interview
Online Exam, Interview and Work Experience (DME category)
|Admit Card Release Date||7 to 14 days prior to exam|
|Exam Date and Time||September/October 2022 (Tentative)|
|Exam Center Location||Nationwide|
|Exam Name Official Website||LIC Housing|
LIC HFL Examination 2022 Test Centers
Candidates who are taking the LIC HFL exam must report to the test centers to take the exam. The list of test centers for LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022 is still being finalized. Aspirants can get a broad idea about the LIC Assistant Exam Centers by checking the previous year list. The online examination center for LIC HFL 2022 examination is as follows.
LIC HFL Exam Test Centers 2022
Online Examination Centre
|East Central||Bihar||Patna, Muzaffarpur|
|West Bengal||Kolkata, Siliguri|
|North Central||Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow, Meerut, Allahabad, Gorakhpur|
|South Central||Karnataka||Bangalore, Mysore|
|South Eastern||Andhra Pradesh||Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Madurai, Coimbatore|
|–||Maharashtra||Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/
Thane, Nagpur, Pune, Aurangabad
- The Examining Authority may allocate the candidate in any center other than the one he/she has chosen.
- Applicants applying for the position of assistant can apply for a vacancy from only one region.
- Multiple attendance/participation in online examinations is not accepted and therefore the candidature will be cancelled.
LIC HFL Selection Process & Exam Pattern 2022
LIC HFL 2022 Exam for Assistant/Assistant Manager Posts will be conducted in two main stages like Online Exam and Interview. Details regarding the same are given below.
(a) Online Examination
This is the first stage of LIC HFL exam 2022. Candidates have to qualify this stage to appear for the second stage which is the interview round. The Exam Pattern of the Online Exam is given below.
|LIC HFL Online Examination|
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||50||50||35 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||50||50||35 minutes|
|General Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General Awareness (For Assistant)
(For Assistant Manager)
- The language of the exam will be English.
- Each candidate will be awarded 1 mark for a correct answer.
- For each wrong answer, 0.25 points will be deducted from the total points. No marks will be deducted for attempted questions.
- There will be partial and total cutoff marks which will be decided by the examining authority after conducting the LIC HFL exam.
Candidates qualified in the online exam can apply for the second stage which will be the personal interview. Candidates have to verify their documents and meet the eligibility criteria (age, educational attainment etc.) before attending the interview stage itself.
(c) Final Selection
The Exam Conducting Authority will issue a separate merit list for the posts of Assistants and Assistant Managers, which will be done by combining the scores of the online exam and the interview. The list of selected candidates will be published on the official website and the successful candidates will be provided with the appointment decree for their selected posts.
NOTE: For Assistant Manager (DME category) work experience will also be included in the selection process.
We hope the article related to LIC HFL Admit Card 2022 for Assistant/Assistant Manager Posts was useful and informative. We hope we have provided you with the information you were looking for. Candidates can download Entri App for more information and guidance on civil service recruitment exams. Entri will help the aspirants with live lessons, online doubt clearing lessons, previous year question papers and many more.