Table of Contents
The Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Ltd., (MSC Bank) Mumbai, which was founded in 1911, is the state’s largest Apex Cooperative Bank. The bank’s Head Office in Mumbai, 6 Regional Offices, and 57 Branches serve the whole state of Maharashtra. Officer Grade-II and Junior Officer (Specialized Officers) positions in the Bank’s Treasury Department are only available to Maharashtra citizens who apply online. Candidates who meet the statutory requirements should apply online at https://www.mscbank.com/careers before the deadline. Marathi is required for all of these roles (written, spoken, and reading). The following are the position, number of vacancies, academic level, experience, age, and other information you have to know before considering applying for the exam.
|Institution conducting recruitment||The Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Ltd|
|Job positions specified in the recruitment notification||· Domestic Dealer (Officer Grade II)
· Forex Dealer (Officer Grade II)
· Mid Office/Back Office (Junior Officer)
|Vacancies notified||· Domestic Dealer -4
· Forex Dealer -1
· Mid Office/Back Office – 3
|Commencement of online application||17.03.2022|
|Registration fees||Rs.1770/- includes GST for all applicants|
|Selection procedure||· Online exam
· Personal interview
|Application portal closes on||31.03.2022|
|Last date for fee payment||31.03.2022|
|Admit card release date||10 days prior to examination|
|Online examination date||The first week of May (Tentative)|
|Personal Interview date||Yet to be announced|
|The specified age range in the notification||23 years to 35 years|
|Salary per month for each post||· Domestic Dealer – 60000/-
· Forex Dealer- 60000/-
· Mid Office/Back Office- 45,000/-
MSC Bank Exam 2022 Topics to Cover
MSC Bank recruitment 2022 for treasury specialization have not specified any particular syllabus in the official notification. The topics that need to study if you are an aspirant preparing for any bank exam in 2022 are given below.
|Professional knowledge||· Legal
· Financial Management
· Agro-Based Project Appraisal and Monitoring
|English||· Degrees of comparison
· Interrogative Sentence
· Phrases & Idioms
· Spelling Mistake detection
· Mood & Voice
· Adverb & Conjunctive
· Noun & Pronoun
· Infinitive & Gerund
· Spotting of Error
|Banking and General Awareness||· Banking
· Art & Culture
· Everyday Science
· Scientific Research
· National/International Organizations
· Current affairs
|Quantitative and Numerical ability||· Average
· Problems on Ages
· Time and Distance
· Ratio and Proportion
· Number Systems
· Pipes and Cisterns
· Profit & Loss
· Data Interpretation
· Time and Work
· Mixture and Allegation
· Boats and Streams
· Simple interest
· Compound Interest
· Relationship Concepts
· Space Visualization
· Similarities & Differences
· Number Series
· Figural Series
· Verbal & Figure Classification
· Analysis & Judgment
· Visual Memory
· Data Sufficiency
MSC Bank Exam 2022 Relevant Study Materials
Aspirants can avail online study materials and question series packages. Besides these, candidates can depend upon any material prescribed for bank exams in general. A few of these books are listed below.
|Book||Author / Publisher|
|Fast Track Objective Arithmetic||Rajesh Verma|
|Quantitative Aptitude Test||N.K. Singh|
|Objective General English||S.P. Bakshi|
|Word Power Made Simple||Norman Lewis|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||R.S. Agarwal|
|Analytical Reasoning||M.K. Pandey|
|Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning||R.S. Agarwal|
|Banking Awareness||B.K. Publication|
|The Pearson General Knowledge Manual||Edgar Thorpe|
|Computer Literacy and Knowledge for Bank P.O. and Bank Clerk Exam||Kiran Prakashan|
|Static General Knowledge||Arihant Publications|
MSC Bank Exam 2022 Tips and Tricks
- Have a proper plan
- Set the timetable
- Use online resources. It will save a lot of money and time.
- Use only short cut tricks for doing quantitative aptitude questions. never use direct methods.
- Practice speed and accuracy by doing mock tests and previous question papers
- Revise regularly to keep the memory fresh.
- Enroll on a course if you need professional guidance.
MSC Bank Exam 2022 Exam Strategies
- For any of its tests, the organization does not provide a definite bank exam syllabus. However, by reviewing previous years’ bank exam question papers, one may infer the important concepts that appear each year. These concepts are available for learning as numerous study materials both online and offline. Understanding the curriculum is half the fight won since it saves time and effort. Many students make the mistake of studying everything under the sun for each subject, resulting in their efforts becoming diluted. At all costs, this should be avoided.
- A well-planned study programme should be part of the preparation approaches. Aspirants should try to cover sections of the bank test syllabus in order and revise subjects regularly. Analysis of past years’ bank exam question papers and identification of essential exam topics should also be included in the study plan.
- Reading newspapers is a vital element of preparation that is often disregarded. Candidates should read the newspaper daily, focusing on the business pages to keep up with current events for the test. When trying the General Awareness component of the test, this becomes a significant distinction.
- Analyzing previous year’s question papers can assist students in apprehending the degree of the test as well as the actual exam structure. This is highly advised for applicants who are taking the test for the first time. Candidates will be able to understand which topics are often asked questions about and which are less relevant in terms of the test.
- It is critical that a candidate not only concentrate on one topic but also devotes appropriate time to the preparation of each subject on the syllabus.
- It is critical for a candidate to be informed of the minimum qualifying marks from past years, as well as to analyse the pattern of the cut off marks increasing or decreasing. The applicant will be able to estimate the approximate cut-off marks as a result of this.
MSC Bank Exam 2022 Mock Test
Taking mock tests offers two benefits. For starters, it offers the applicant an excellent understanding of their current level of preparation, allowing them to focus more intensely on weak sections of the curriculum. Second, it gives you plenty of experience answering questions in the allotted period.
|MSC Bank Exam 2022|
|Mock test 1||Free download|
|Mock test 2||Free download|
|Mock test 3||Free download|
|Mock test 4||Free download|
|Mock test 5||Free download|
The article has discussed almost everything that is required to know by an aspirant before starting the preparation for the exam. This includes details like important dates, syllabus, tips and tricks for scoring more, exam preparation strategy and even mock tests. Download the Entri app to get more aid that will make you deliver better performance than other candidates in banking exams.