Table of Contents
The NABARD has opened its online application portal. Interested candidates can apply for the posts in NABARD SO Recruitment 2022. The jobs are on a contractual basis. According to the official notification, there are 21 vacancies under various titles in the Mumbai head office of NABARD. NABARD is completely under the jurisdiction of the government of India and NABARD SO Recruitment 2022 will be open for all eligible candidates as NABARD is an equal opportunity employer
|NABARD SO Recruitment 2022 Notification overview|
|Full form||National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development|
|Job position||specialist officer in various branches|
|Number of Job positions||21|
|NABARD SO Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF||Click here to download|
NABARD SO Apply Online 2022
Have a valid personal email address and phone number that you will keep active until the end of the Recruitment Process. Through the registered e-mail ID, the bank may send notifications to download call letters for the exam, among other things. If an applicant doesn’t already have a working personal email address, they should get one before applying online, and they must keep that email address and cellphone number active. The candidate will be responsible for paying any bank transaction fees associated with the online application and notification fee payments. Candidates must apply ON-LINE ONLY through the bank’s website, www.nabard.org. NABARD will not accept any other mode of application submission.
NABARD SO Recruitment 2022 Application Date
NABARD SO Recruitment 2022 Application Dates are given below as stated in the official notification PDF
|NABARD SO Recruitment 2022 Application Dates|
|Starting of Online Application submission||14th June 2022|
|Closing of Online Application portal||30th June 2022|
How to Apply Online for NABARD SO Recruitment 2022
First, scan the document in the table below. Set the colour to True Color and the resolution of the scanner to at least 200 dpi.
|3||left thumb impression||
|4||a handwritten declaration||
Now follow the steps given below to apply for NABARD SO recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website nabard.org
- Click on “APPLY ONLINE”
- Click on the tab “Click here for New Registration”
- Enter necessary personal details
- The system will generate a password and user ID
- Please notes them down
- They will also be sent to the registered phone number as SMS as well as the registered Email ID
- Make sure to press the “SAVE AND NEXT” tab as you go from one info to another if you cannot fill the entire application in one go
- Verify details once more and make modifications if necessary
- If you are sure that everything is ok with the details entered and no more corrections are required, then press COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON
- Then press ‘Validate your details and then press the “SAVE AND NEXT” tab again
- Click on links to respective documents
- Browse and choose the location where you saved the particular documents to
- Select the required file
- Press the open/upload tab
- Click the preview tab and verify the entire details in the application one more time
- Click final submit
- Click payment tab
- Payment can be made using cards, internet banking etc
- don’t refresh the page or press the back button before the e-receipt of your transaction is generated.
- Take a printout of both the application form as well as the e-receipt
NABARD SO Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
The following is the application fee (excluding any relevant GST) for the jobs:
|Category||Fees Amount||Intimation charges||Total|
|SC/ ST/ PWBD||Nil||INR 50||INR 50|
|For all others||INR 750||INR 50||INR 800|
- According to their posts, candidates who are selected for a personal interview will be compensated for their TO and FRO travel costs.Chief Technology Officer, Senior Enterprise Architect and Data Designer get Economy class airfare. All others get 2 AC Train fares by Shortest Route.
- The Bank maintains the right, depending on the need, to increase, decrease, modify, cancel, restrict, curtail, or expand any or all of the vacancy/recruitment process requirements without further notice and without giving a reason why.
- The Specialist shall not be entitled to or have any claim to regular employment within the company.
- Any email from an ineligible or unsuccessful candidate will not be answered. The Bank’s decision on all issues relating to eligibility, the selection process, the steps at which the scrutiny of eligibility is to be done, the documents to be produced for the selection process, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in the selection process, number of vacancies, communication of results, etc., shall be final and binding on the candidates, and no correspondence shall be considered in this regard.
- At the time of the interview, candidates who fall under the SC, ST, or OBC categories must present their original caste certificates for verification along with an attested copy signed by an Executive Magistrate, a Gazetted Officer, or any Competent Authority recognised in this regard.
- Candidates working for the government or quasi-government agencies, and public sector organisations, including nationalised banks, and financial institutions must present a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of the interview; otherwise, their application may not be taken into consideration and any permitted travel expenses may not be reimbursed.
- Before being hired by the Bank, the applicant will need to show a legitimate discharge certificate from their prior or current employer(s).
- Any legal action regarding a claim or disagreement resulting from this advertisement, as well as any application made in response thereto, may only be brought in Mumbai, and only Mumbai’s courts, tribunals, and forums shall have the sole and exclusive authority to hear any such claim or dispute.
- Any notice or communication intended for the candidates that are posted on the Bank’s website, sent by registered mail or speed mail, or emailed to the email address provided in the application at the time of registration with the Bank will be regarded to have sufficiently reached the candidate for all reasons.
NABARD SO Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Link
On June 14, 2022, the NABARD SO Recruitment 2022 application procedure opened. Before applying for this recruitment, applicants are recommended to review all pertinent information and eligibility requirements. Below is a direct link to the online application for NABARD Recruitment 2022.
All necessary details regarding NABARD SO Apply Online 2022 are discussed in the article above. Download the Entri App to help you with various upcoming bank recruitment drives for 2022.