Table of Contents
The Nainital Bank Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of clerks on its official website. The online application started on February 1, 2022. And the exam is expected to be in March 2022. The bank exam aspirants can apply for it right away as the last date for the application is February 15, 2022. There is a total of 50 vacancies in the clerical post of the Nainital Bank.
The application fee for the Nainital Bank clerk exam 2022 is Rs. 1500. There isn’t any fee relaxation for other categories.
The candidates who are applying for the Nainital Bank clerk exam must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidates must be graduated/post graduated with a minimum of 50% marks along with computer operating knowledge. Also, a post-qualification of 1-2 years experience in Banking/Financial Institutions/NBCs is preferred.
- The applying candidate must be at least 21 years of age and must not exceed 30 years. No age relaxation for any categories.
The candidates must know about the Indemnity Bond. Those who are selected through the recruitment process have to fulfill the Indemnity Bond with a prescribed amount with two sureties for serving the bank for a specific time. If the candidate resigns the service before the specific time, he/she has to compensate the bank with a prescribed amount in bond along with the charges made by the bank. The amount of bond for clerk post is Rs. 1 lakh for 2 years of the bond period.
The clerk post in the Nainital Bank gets a salary amount of Rs. 17900 – Rs. 47920, along with allowances.
In order to apply for the Nainital Bank clerk exam follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the Nainital Bank.
- Click on the ‘Apply’ option.
- Then click on the ‘New Registration’.
- Now provide your details in the necessary columns given.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ in order to complete your registration.
- After registration, an application number and password will be provided to you through mail or SMS.
- Try to log in again using the application number, password, and other necessary details.
- Then upload your photo, sign in the required format (that will be given in the instructions).
- Now upload the hand-written declaration and left-hand thumb impression in the required size format.
- The next step is to preview and verify your application for any error.
- After verifying your application, you can submit it.
- Then make your payment to complete the application process.
- Try to take a print-out of your application for future reference.
The recruitment process for the Nainital Bank clerk includes mainly two steps: an online written exam and an interview. Let’s have an overview of the online exam of the Nainital Bank clerk recruitment. The online written exam is the first stage of the selection process. The exam will be in online mode and the total number of questions will be 200. Each question carries one mark. ¼ marks will be deducted for every wrong answer. The candidates will be given 135 minutes in order to complete their exams. The main subjects in the syllabus of the bank clerk exam are General Awareness, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English, and Computer Knowledge. There will be questions from each subject.
Keep an update about the exam date on the official website of the bank, as it is not announced yet.
Nainital Bank Clerk Vacancy 2022
The Nainital Bank is trying to recruit candidates to 50 clerical vacancies through the recruitment process. The candidates who are willing to apply, have to go through two phases of the selection process: the online written exam and interview.
Previous Year Vacancy
The Nainital Bank has conducted a recruitment for the clerical post in 2021 to fill up 75 vacancies. While comparing the 2022 clerical vacancies in the Nainital Bank with the previous year, there is a reduction in the number of vacancies. Thus, it will be more competitive than the last year’s selection process.
The number of vacancies for the clerical post in the Nainital bank is limited than the last year. Therefore, it is necessary to put yourself through hard work in order to succeed. Prepare and plan out your revision as the time is limited for your studies. Try out a lot of previous years’ questions. Get ready for the Nainital Bank clerk exam along with the Entri app.