Table of Contents
The Nainital Bank has made the Nainital Bank Syllabus 2023 available on its official website, www.nainitalbank.co.in, in conjunction with the job openings for Management Trainees (MT) and Clerks. It is essential for applicants who have submitted their applications for the 50 Clerk positions and the 60 MT positions to acquaint themselves with the syllabus, as it comprehensively outlines all the topics to be covered. The syllabus is presented in a detailed format, providing a section-wise breakdown of the Nainital Bank Syllabus 2023.
Nainital Bank Clerk & MT Exam Pattern 2023
The online examination conducted for the recruitment of candidates for the position of Clerk and Management Trainee possess the features.
- A total of 200 questions, 40 from each of the sections will be asked in the Nainital Bank Clerk & MT Exam 2023.
- The marks allotted for each section is 40 counting to a maximum of 200.
- Time duration specified for each of the sections asked in the online examination is different, total time being given for the complete test is 145 Minutes.
- There will be 5 options as number of answer choices per question for Management Trainees.
- There is negative marking and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Nainital Bank Exam Pattern 2023 For Clerk and MT
|Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||35 Minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||20 Minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 Minutes|
Nainital Bank Clerk & MT Syllabus 2023
Candidates will have to prepare 5 subjects for the Nainital Bank Clerk & MT Exam 2023, which are as follows: Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness (with special reference to Banking), and Computer Knowledge. Here, we have mentioned the Nainital Bank Syllabus for Clerk and Management Trainee, highlighting the topics from each of the sections.
|Nainital Bank Syllabus 2023 For MT and Clerk
|Reasoning||Quantitative Ability||English Language||General Awareness||Computer Knowledge|
|Puzzle||Simplification & Approximation||Reading Comprehension||Current affairs: National and International||History of Computers|
|Alphanumeric Series/ Alphabets/ Numeric Series||Number Series||Cloze Test||Important financial and economic news||Computer Fundamentals|
|Direction sense||Inequality (Quadratic & Quantity based)||Fillers||Awards and honors||Computer Hardware and Software|
|Ratio & Proportion, Partnership||Word Swap||Banking Awareness||Input & Output devices|
|Inequalities||Percentage||Error Correction||Banking Abbreviations||Networking and Internet|
|Seating Arrangement||Mixtures & Alligations||Phrasal Verb/Idiom||Government Schemes||Operating System|
|Input-Output||Average & ages||Sentence Rearrangement||Static Awareness||Computer Memory|
|Syllogism||Profit & Loss||Connectors||Budget and five year plan||Microsoft Office|
|Blood Relation||Time and work & Pipe and cistern||Vocabulary||Sports||Computer Viruses|
|Order and Ranking||Simple Interest & Compound Interest||Starters||Important days||File Extensions|
|coding-decoding||Time & Distance, Boat & stream||Usage||Books and authors||Keyboard Shortcuts|
|Logical||Permutation, Combination &Probability||Column Based||National and international organizations||Important Abbreviations|
|Mensuration (2D&3D)||Science and Technology|
|Data Interpretation ( Table, Bar, line, pie, mixed, Radar caselet),||Countries and capitals|
Nainital Bank Selection Process 2023
Nainital Bank’s management trainee selection process consists of two phases:
- online exam
How to Prepare for the Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment Exam 2023?
Candidates who have filled the online application form must be wondering about the most effective preparation strategy in order to clear the Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment Exam. Here are some most generic tips that the candidates can follow to score better in the upcoming Nainital Bank Clerk recruitment exam:
- Go through the complete details about the Nainital Bank Clerk Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
- Start covering each topic and subtopic with a proper timetable and allot the preparation time for all the sections as per the marks weightage in the online written exam.
- Make self notes for the last-minute revision.
- Do regular revision of everything you read.
- Go through Nainital Bank Clerk Previous Year’s Question Papers to understand the demand of the exams.
- Attempt as many mock tests as possible to check the level of your preparation.
- Analyze your mock tests performance and work harder on your weak areas.
- Do multiple revisions of the complete syllabus.
- Start preparing for the interview stage simultaneously with the preparation of the written examination.
Q1. Is there any negative marking in the Nainital Bank Clerk recruitment exam?
Ans: Yes, there is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer marked by the candidates in the Nainital Bank Clerk recruitment exam.
Q2. How many stages are there in the Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment Process?
Ans: The official Nainital Bank Clerk recruitment process includes two stages, that is, an online written examination and the interview.
Q3. On what basis, the final merit list of the Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment process is prepared?
Ans: The final merit list of the Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment process is prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained by the candidates in both the online written examination and the interview.