The Odisha Municipal Administrative Services has published OPSC OMAS Syllabus 2023 with Exam Pattern in PDF format. The syllabus is now available on the official website. The OPSC OMAS exam pattern will assure overall coverage of the questions that will appear in the exam, allowing you to plan accordingly. Eligible candidates should check the OMAS Syllabus as soon as possible. For your convenience, we have provided the Syllabus PDF of OPSC OMAS Recruitment 2023. See OPSC OMAS Exam Pattern and Syllabus PDF below.
Check OPSC OAS Syllabus PDF 2023!
OPSC OMAS Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2023: Highlights
|Name Of The Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name Of The Post||Asst Director, Municipal Administration/ Asst Commissioner, Chief Executive Officer, Enforcement Officer, Executive Officer (Group A & Group B) Posts|
|Category||Govt Job Syllabus|
OPSC OMAS Selection Process 2023
Two steps make up the OPSC OAS selection procedure. First, the Written examinations must be passed; next, the personal interview. Candidates who qualify the both stages will be called for document verification.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
OPSC OMAS Exam Pattern 2023
- Multiple Choice Questions are used in the Prelims screening exam.
- Two 2-hour papers (Paper 1 and Paper 2) will make up the test.
|Paper 1||General Studies I||100||200||2 Hour|
|Paper 2||General Studies II||100||200||2 Hour|
OPSC OMAS Syllabus 2023
- Current events of National and International importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance-Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc. »
- Economic and Social Development – sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- General Issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change that do not require subject specialization, and
- General Science
- Interpersonal Skills including communication skills
- Logical Reasoning and Analytic ability
- Decision Making and Problem-Solving
- General Mental Ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnituc “ level). Data Interpretation (Charts, Graphs, Tables, Data Sufficiency etc. — Class-X level)
- English Language Comprehension Skills (Class-X level)
How to Download OPSC OMAS Syllabus 2023
- Visit the Official Page of OPSC at https://www.opsc.gov.in/
- Now Choose Syllabus Tab
- Find the syllabus link you want
- Click on the link and dowload
- Take a printout of OMAS Syllabus for your convenience
Discussion about this post