The Punjab National Bank has released the Specialist Officer exam result on 14th January 2021 along with the names of candidates shortlisted. The exam for the post was conducted on 22nd November 2020 for the 535 Specialist Officer (Manager, Senior Manager) posts. Candidates who have attended the written examination can now check their PNB SO result from the link given below.
PNB SO Result
The PNB SO Result has been released on 14th January. The candidates selected for the next phase of the selection procedure are listed on the PDF. There are two phases for the PNB SO selection- written exam and interview. Candidates qualified for the exam will be having an interview phase. The marks obtained in both phases will be considered for the final merit list.
The PNB SO Interview 2021 admit cards will be available to download from the official website after 18 January 2021.
PNB SO Recruitment Overview
|Organization||Punjab National Bank (PNB)|
|Notification Release Date||08 September 2020|
|Post Name||Specialist Officer (Manager, Senior Manager)|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Online Exam Date||22nd November 2020|
|Interview Admit Card Release Date||Candidates can download after 18th January 2021|
|Date, Venue and Time of interview||Will be informed later|
How to Download the PNB SO Exam Result 2021?
To download the SO online main exam result of various Senior Manager and Manager posts, candidates have to follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, candidates log in to the official site of the Punjab National Bank (PNB) @ pnbindia.in.
- PNB home will appear and choose your preferred language.
- Then, check the What’s New section.
- Check for the link showing ‘Recruitment Of 535 Specialist Officers- List of Candidates Shortlisted for the Interviews’.
- Click on the link and PNB Specialist Officer Result 2021 PDF will appear.
- Scroll through the list to check your roll number or else use Ctrl + F and type roll number
- Press the enter key to find the roll number highlighted or not. If you find the roll number, indicates you are qualified for the Interview.
- Download and take a printout of it. And keep it for future purposes.
Download the PNB SO Result:
Documents to be carried for Interview
While appearing for the interview, candidates should carry the following documents. The failure of which results in the cancellation of their candidature.
- Printout of the Interview Admit Card
- Printout of the system generated online application form
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Photo Identify Proof
- Individual Semester/Year-wise Marksheets and certificates
- Relevant documents in support of the work experience declared, including appointment letter, salary slip, the relieving letter which, ever applicable.
- Income and Asset Certificate in case of the candidates belonging to the EWS category
- Caste Certificate and Disability certificates, if any
- Relevant documents from Ex-servicemen candidates, and others as asked.
PNB SO Interview Pattern
The candidates who have qualified in the online main test for PNB SO are eligible to appear for the PNB SO interview. The date of the Interview and other details will be intimated to the candidates shortly. The admit card for the Interview will be made available to download from 18th January 2021 on the official site of the Punjab National Bank.
The total marks allotted for the Interview are 35 and the minimum qualifying marks in the interview will not be less than 40%. And, the total final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of aggregate scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination (out of 200) and Interview (out of 35).
Interview scores of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be disclosed. A candidate should qualify both in the Online Main Examination and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process.
Download Entri and get updated with all the notifications regarding various Banking Exams 2021. Congratulations to all candidates who qualified in the exam and wishing you all the best for the upcoming PNB SO interview.