Table of Contents
The Punjab State Cooperative Bank PSCB Has finally declared the official notification for recruiting eligible candidates for the post of PSCB Clerk. The official recruitment notification is available on the official website of Punjab State Cooperative Bank. PSCB Clerk is a great opportunity for candidates across the state of Punjab and there’s thousands who dream to crack the examination. Every year a large number of PSCB Clerk application forms are received. This year the board has announced a total of 739 vacancies available at the PSCB. All the candidates after completing the application procedure are requested to begin their exam preparation. The portal for downloading Admit Card Punjab State Cooperative Bank will be opened ten days before the date of examination. Candidates can keep checking the official website for PSCB latest updates. This article on ‘Punjab State Cooperative Bank Clerk Admit Card 2022’ will be beneficial for all the candidates who are currently preparing for the PSCB Clerk Examination.
Read the complete article to know about the Admit Card Punjab State Cooperative Bank, Punjab State Cooperative Bank Admit Card Download and Admit Card Details.
Punjab State Cooperative Bank Clerk Exam Dates
|Notification Release||April 2022|
|PSCB Clerk Examination Date||To be notified|
|PSCB Clerk Online Application Date||To be notified|
|PSCB Clerk Admit Card Release Date||To be notified|
Punjab State Cooperative Bank PSCB Admit Card Details
All the candidates are informed to check the details on the Admit Card before downloading it. In case of any error/corrections in the admit card, you must immediately contact the PSCB organizing body. The applied candidates can download their Punjab State Cooperative Bank Admit Card from the official web portal of PSCB. Candidates must check whether the following details are present in the Admit card or not;
- Candidate Full Name
- PSCB Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Name of Guardian
- Candidates Photograph
- Candidates Signature
- Date/Day of Examination
- Reporting Time
- Exam Duration
- Major Instruction Regarding the Examination
Steps to Download Punjab State Cooperative Bank PSCB Clerk Admit Card 2022?
- Visit the Punjab State Cooperative Bank official web portal.
- On the homepage you can click the Recruitment Process>>Current Openings>>Know More. Now search for the latest PSCB Exam Links.
- In the New Page, click on the ‘Admit Card’ Link.
- Login by using the required credentials (ID and Password).
- Now, the Admit Card will appear on your screen.
- Here you can download the Admit Card and also keep a printout of it for further reference.
Punjab State Cooperative Bank PSCB Clerk Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates who are wishing to apply for PSCB Clerk Recruitment must go through the exam pattern before beginning the exam preparation. Understanding the complete exam pattern will help candidates by giving an idea about structure of exam, topic weightage, exam duration, marking scheme etc. Given below are some important points to be noted in Punjab State Cooperative Bank Clerk Exam Pattern;
- The PSCB Clerk written exam will be OMR based.
- The written examination will be of maximum 100 marks.
- The complete exam duration is 120 minutes.
- For each wrong answer marked on the OMR sheet, there will be a negative marking of 0.25. In case candidates mark multiple answers, then it will be considered as negative marking (negative marking penalty is applicable).
- Negative marking is not applicable incase of questions left unanswered on the OMR answer sheet.
- He/she except from SC category attending PSCB Clerk Exam should secure at least 40% minimum marks in order to get qualified in the written examination.
- For SC Category, the minimum qualifying mark in the written exam is 35%.
Check the table for Punjab State Cooperative Bank PSCB Clerk Exam Pattern
|General Awareness and Banking||25|
Download the Entri App now and make Entri your study buddy. Wishing all the best for your Punjab State Cooperative Bank PSCB Clerk Exam 2022!