The Reserve Bank of India conducts exam for recruitment to the post of RBI Assistant.RBI Assistant Exams are conducted once in a year and the Exam Pattern has Online Examination i.e. Prelims and Mains followed by Language Proficiency Test.
Appointed candidates will receive approx Rs.32,000 per month (In hand Salary Of RBI Assistant) including all the perks and allowances.
The annual breakdown of the RBI Assistant Salary is about Rs.3,80,000/- per annum. Some other allowances/ perks as in the table given below:
RBI Assistant Salary Package: In Brief[ninja_tables id=”3265″]
- Basic pay: Rs. 15,060/- per month
- Pay scale: Rs. 13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4) -19000-1200(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800- 1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1)- 34990 (20 years).
- Allowances: It includes Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time.
- Gross emoluments: Approximately Rs. 32,429/- per month.
- Accommodation: Subject to availability.
- Reimbursements: For expenses for maintenance of vehicle for official purpose, newspaper, briefcase, book Grant, allowance for the furnishing of residence, etc. as per eligibility.
- Dispensary facilities: Apart from reimbursement of medical expenses for OPD treatment/hospitalization as per eligibility) RBI assistants also gets certain dispensary facilities.
- Loans and Advances: Granted at concessional rates of interest for Housing, Car, Education, Consumer Articles, and Personal Computer.
- Governance: By the Defined Contribution New Pension Scheme, in addition to the benefits of Gratuity.
- Total Annual Pay: Including allowances along with admissible perquisites attached to the post of RBI Assistant (excluding the value of housing) works out at the minimum to Rs. 3, 80,000/- p.a. (approximately).
Entri is an award-winning online platform which helps students to prepare for various competitive examinations and keeps them updated on various exam schedules. Practice question papers and mock tests for Kerala PSC, SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, IIT JEE Mains, NEET, KEAM, and Comedk are available for students to know where they stand and prepare accordingly. Doubt forums are also made available to students to provide a platform for them to interact with experts and clear all their doubts and queries. A suitable app to help you stand out in various examinations.
Entri wishes all the candidates the very best for the upcoming examination!