Table of Contents
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited applications for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) on contract basis, with fixed hourly remuneration for the dispensaries of Reserve Bank of India, Hyderabad. The requirement is for BMC is at Main Office Building Dispensary, Reserve Bank of India, Saifabad and RBI Staff Quarters, Begumpet and Yellareddyguda, Hyderabad. Interested candidates can check their eligibility and send their applications until 5 P.M. of 14th October, 2022. The notification is available in the official website – rbi.org.in. The applications should be sent to the Regional Manager by post.
RBI BMC Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Recruiting Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Number of Vacancies||3|
|Mode of appointment||Contract Basis|
|Mode of Application||Postal|
RBI BMC Vacancy 2022
According to the notification released by RBI, there are three vacancies for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant. Out of the three, two are for Un-Reserved (UR) and one for Other Backward Class (OBC).
RBI BMC Salary 2022
Bank’s Medical Consultant will be paid Rs. 1000 per hour for the entire period of contract. Out of total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs.1000 per month will be treated as conveyance expense. Apart from this, Rs. 1000 of mobile charges will be reimbursed every month. The remuneration of Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis will be fixed with reference to the actual duty hours performed and will be all inclusive. No superannuation benefits viz. Pension, Provident Fund or Gratuity will be payable. If required to attend to the Dispensary on any public holiday, compensation of Rs. 1000 per hour shall be paid.
RBI BMC Application Process
Applications should be sent through post to Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, RBI, 6-1-56, Secretariat Road, Saifabad, Hyderabad-500004. The application should be sent in a sealed cover superscribed as: ‘Application for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration’. Applications should be sent in the format mentioned by RBI.
RBI BMC Eligibility Criteria 2022
1. The applicant should at a minimum, possess MBBS degree from any recognized university in the Allopathic system of medicine recognized by the Medical Council of India.
2. The applicant should have minimum two years of experience in any hospital or clinic as a medical practitioner.
3. The candidates are required to submit Caste Certificate, if applicable, issued in the prescribed form by the Competent Authority. The applicant should submit the same along with the application.
4. The applicant should have his/ her dispensary or place of residence within a radius of approximately 3-5 kms from the Bank’s dispensaries at the following locations – Saifabad, Begumpet, Yellareddyguda.
6. Empanelment / Contract of engagement will be for a period of three years. There will not be any renewal of contract on completion of the contract. A fresh empanelment exercise will be undertaken after three years wherein existing doctors will be eligible to apply subject to the terms and conditions of the same.
RBI BMC Selection Process 2022
Eligible candidates will be shortlisted from among all the applicants. The Bank will conduct an interview for the shortlisted candidates. The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards etc., in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview. Applicants shortlisted after the interview will be subjected to medical examination test and other document verification process before engagement as Bank’s Medical Consultant. The selected applicant has to sign an agreement for contract with the Bank before engagement as Bank’s Medical Consultant (on contract basis) with fixed hourly remuneration.
Job Responsibilities of RBI BMC
To give advice free of charge, prescribe medicines and administer injections free of charge to the members of the staff, the members of their families including dependent parents and retired employee members / their spouses who are members of the Medical Assistance Fund Scheme, who present themselves during the dispensary timings.
To provide the above facilities to the relatives of the employees who have been permitted to reside with them in the Staff Quarters and facilitate recovery of charges from the employees for credit to the Bank’s account at the rates prescribed by the Bank from time to time.
To perform duties similar to those of a General Medical Practitioner irrespective of whatever post-graduate or other medical qualifications you may possess / acquire in future.
To issue certificate in support of leave on medical grounds wherever necessary and countersign the certificates produced by the employees from other qualified medical practitioners.