The RBI Office Attendant notification for the year 2022 will be soon published by the commission through the official website. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the RBI website as the application portal is open. It is always safe to submit your application soon, and not to wait till the last date. And, more importantly, start preparation soon. For that, we are providing the complete RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2022 and RBI Office attendant exam pattern. Compared to the other Banking exams, the syllabus and exam for the office Attendant will be easy to crack. Aspirants can check the syllabus and also download the PDF.
Apply for the RBI Office Attendant 2021!
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern 2022
RBI attendant examination is one of the most awaited banking examinations in the country. This examination follows a particular exam pattern and knowing and understanding this pattern will help the candidates to make the preparation more strategic and result oriented. The given below are the details regarding RBI Office Assistant Exam Pattern 2022.
Scheme of Examination
The selection of candidates will be done through two phases:
- Online Test
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
RBI Office Attendant Online Test Pattern
There will be negative marking for the wrong answers in the Online Test. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Candidates will have to pass with minimum prescribed marks in each subject of the Online Test.
- This is the first stage of the recruitment examination and the examination is of a total of 120 marks.
- There are 120 objective type questions in this paper of the examination.
- The total time allotted for the online test paper is 90 Minutes.
- There will be four sections in the online tests mainly General Awareness, Numerical Ability, Reasoning and General English.
- A negative mark of 1025 will be deducted from the total mark for every wrong answers. There wont be any negetive marking for the unattempted questions in this section.
|Subject||Version||Number of questions||Marks||Duration|
|General English||English and Hindi except for the test of English
RBI Office Attendant Language Proficiency Test
LPT will be of Qualifying Nature. The candidates provisionally selected from the Online Test will only have to attend a language proficiency test (LPT). The paper should be set in the local language of the State/s. The Regional Office wise local language/s are as follows:
- Ahmedabad – Gujarati
- Bangalore – Kannada
- Bhopal – Hindi
- Bhubaneswar – Oriya
- Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi
- Chennai – Tamil
- Guwahati – Assamese /Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo /Mizo
- Hyderabad – Telugu
- Jaipur – Hindi
- Jammu – Urdu / Hindi /Kashmiri
- Kanpur & Lucknow – Hindi
- Kolkata – Bengali / Nepali
- Mumbai – Marathi / Konkani
- Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi
- New Delhi – Hindi
- Patna – Hindi / Maithili
- Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam
Final Selection of the candidates will depend, on their performance in Online Test, Qualifying in LPT, Medical fitness, Verification of Certificates and Biometric Data/Identity verification, etc. to the Bank’s satisfaction. The list of the candidates who are final shortlisted and selected for the p[position will be announced by the commission through the official website after the completion of the entire procedure.
Click here to know more about RBI Office Attendant Salary and Other Perks!
RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2022
The online examination for the exam consists of four subjects. Since the exam is for candidates with S.S.C./Matriculation, the toughness of the exam will be comparatively less than the regular banking exams. Candidates have to prepare well for the examination by following the right RBI Office attendant syllabus 2022. The given below are the syllabus that is been notified by the recruitment commission for the examination. Candidates who are preparing for the examination is requested to go through the complete details are follow the correct syllabus for preparation.
Online Test Syllabus
|Numerical Ability||Reasoning Ability||General English||General Awareness|
Ratios & Proportion
Problem on Ages
Simple & Compound Interest
Profit & Loss
Time Speed & Distance
Time & Work
Mixture & Allegation
Order and Ranking
Distance and Direction
Analogy & Odd one out
Fill in the blanks
Idioms and Phrases
Current news updates regarding Banking, Financial and General happenings within three months before and after the exam dates are important.
Static General Knowledge topics like:
Important dates and days (National & International)
Countries capitals and Currencies
Books and Authors
Important National Parks
Dams, Roads, Airports
Awards and Honours
Various Banking Awareness topics
Click here to take a free mock test for RBI Office Attendant exam!
Language Proficiency Test Syllabus
The Language Proficiency Test (LPT) is the stage 2 of the RBI Office Attendant exam and the candidates who have qualified in the only;one test can attend this test. The given below are the details regarding the second stage of the recruitment exam.
- LPT stage of RBI office attendant exam will be qualifying in nature.
- As for language, the LPT will be conducted in the Official/Local Language of the State in which candidates are residing.
- Candidates may be asked to read/write/speak in the local language of the state for which they have applied in this stage.
Click here to Download the RBI Office Attendant Syllabus PDF!
RBI Office Attendant Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for the posts must have certain qualifications. The age requirement of the candidates who are applying fir the RBI Office attendant examination is given here. The candidates should be between 18 and 25 years. That is, the candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1996 and not later than 01/02/2003 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST): 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD): 10 years (GEN/EWS), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)
- Ex-Servicemen: 3 years
- Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married: 10 years
A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. The candidate should be an undergraduate as of 01/02/2021.
Kick start your banking exam preparations now with Entri App!
RBI Attendant Exam Overview 2022
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Name of the post||Office Attendant|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Mode of Application||Online only|
|Application Start Date||December 2021- January 2022|
|Application End Date||January 2022|
|Closing Date for fee payment||March 2022|
|Number of Vacancies||To be notified later|
|Selection Process||Online Examination and
Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
|Date of Online Test||Will be notified later|
|Date of Language Proficiency Test||To be released|
Documents To Be Produced
- Printout of the online application form
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point G
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result has to be submitted.
- Caste Certificate
- Income and Asset Certificate
- Disability certificate
- Ex-Servicemen category should submit Proforma B from the Competent Authority showing his/her date of completion of a specific period of engagement (SPE) along with the declaration in Proforma C.
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate”
- Persons eligible for age relaxation should bring the relevant documents related to it.
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
Attempt various banking exam mock tests from Entri App!
RBI Office Attendent Final Selection
The final selection of candidates for RBI office attendant post in various offices of the country will depend upon the performance of the candidate in online test, qualification in LPT, medical fitness, document verification and Biometric Data verification up to bank’s satisfaction. Any decision that the Bank makes with regard to this will be considered final.
Click here to attend a free mock test to ace your RBI Online Test!
Subscribe to Entri for RBI exam courses and attempt the Weekly and monthly current affairs, GK updates, Daily rank-booster, and English Vocabulary sections. Moreover, practice mock tests both section-wise and full-length based on the exam. Download Entri for all the information regarding the latest notifications regarding RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2022. Start your preparations for your dream banking job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses over different government exams. Sign Up for Entri classes and ace the preparation for the government job examinations and bank examinations today itself. Entri helps you with thousands of question. Attempt mock tests, analyse yourself and improve your success rate. We wish you all the success in your preparations.
|RBI Office Attendant Exam Information Links|
|RBI Office Attendant Notification||RBI Office Attendant Mock Test|
|RBI Office Attendant Exam Date||RBI Office Attendant Video Course|
|RBI Office Attendant Application Form||RBI Office Attendant Study Materials|
|RBI Office Attendant Vacancy||RBI Office Attendant Interview Questions|
|RBI Office Attendant Admit Card||RBI Office Attendant Job Profile|
|RBI Office Attendant Study Plan||RBI Office Attendant Salary|
|RBI Office Attendant Previous Question Papers|
|RBI Office Attendant Best Books||RBI Office Attendant Result|
|RBI Office Attendant Eligibility Criteria||RBI Office Attendant Cutoff|
|RBI Office Attendant Selection Process||RBI Office Attendant Exam Analysis|
|RBI Office Attendant Answer Key|
Discussion about this post