Reserve Bank of India conducts the recruitment examination to the Office Attendant posts in various offices of the Bank every year. The official notification for the year 2022is not yet published by the commission and is tobe expected to be published very soon. Interested candidates can apply online through the RBI official websites the commission publishes the official notification and open the application portal. RBI examination is one of the most participated and awaited banking examinations in the country.
The candidates who are wishing to appear in the examination have to apply online for the examination. For that candidates must be well informed about RBI Office attendant apply online details. Read the article to know more details regarding the procedures for RBI Office Attendant Apply Online.
RBI Office Attendant Application Form
The application to the post office attendant under RBI is done through online methods. Candidates who are wishing to apply for the post under RBI must make their application using the online methods through the official website of RBI. For making the applications candidates can fill up the RBI Office attendant application form that is been available on the official website through the online methods itself.
RBI Office Attendant Important Dates
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India, RBI|
|Notification Release Date||January 2022|
|Website Link Open||January or February 2022|
|Payment of Test Fees (Online)||January or February 2022|
|Vacancy||To be notified later|
|CBT Exam Date (Tentative)||To be notified later|
RBI Office Attendant Apply Online
Candidates can apply only online through the website @www.rbi.org.in as the commission publishes the official notification inviting applications from the candidates for the examination. The official notification will be carrying all the information that the candidates need to know about the examination. RBI Office attendant last date to apply will be also mentioned in the official notification published by the commission. The given below are the details and the steps that the candidates have to follow so as to apply for the RBI Office attendant post online.
- Login to the RBI website @rbi.org.in.
- Check for Current Vacancies in the vacancy section on the website.
- Click the URL ‘Recruitment for the post of Office Attendants – 2022’ on the Bank’s website.
- Then, click on the hyperlink ‘Online Application Form’.
- Click here for New Registration and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- If the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered by choosing the ‘Save and Next’ tab.
- Enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature in the online application.
Procedure for uploading the photograph and signature:
There will be two separate links for uploading photographs and Signatures.
- Click on the respective link ‘Upload Photograph / Signature’.
- Browse & Select the location where the Scanned Photo / Signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it
- Click the ‘Upload’ button
Specifications for Photograph and Signature
- Image: (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- The photograph must be a recent passport-style color picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in color, taken against a light-colored, preferably white background.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- The size of the file should be between 20KB–50 KB
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with a Black Ink pen.
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- The size of the file should be between 10KB – 20KB for the signature
- Signature in Capital Letters shall not be accepted.
After completing the application process, click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before Final Submit.
RBI Office Attendant Application Fees
Candidates who are applying for the post of RBI Office attendant have to pay specific fees as part of their application submission. This payment of the fees can be made through the official website of the RBI itself using the online payment portal. The given below are the details regarding the RBI Office attendant application fees 2022.
- Payment of requisite fee/intimation charges will be accepted through the online mode only.
- Candidates can use Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
SC/ST/PwBD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)- Rs. 50/
BC/EWS/General candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges)- Rs. 450/
RBI Office Attendant Required Documents
The given below are the details regarding the documents that the candidates have to submit before the commission as part of the RBI Office attendant recruitment process 2022.
- Printout of the online application form
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point G
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result has to be submitted.
- Caste Certificate
- Income and Asset Certificate
- Disability certificate
- Ex-Servicemen category should submit Proforma B from the Competent Authority showing his/her date of completion of a specific period of engagement (SPE) along with the declaration in Proforma C.
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate”
- Persons eligible for age relaxation should bring the relevant documents related to it.
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
RBI Office Attendant Exam Centre 2022
The state-wise RBI Attendant exam centers are mentioned below. The details of the allotted exam center will be mentioned in the admit card which is published by the exam commission days before the commencement of the examination.
|State||RBI Assistant Examination Centres|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Chittoor, Guntur, Hyderabad, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Puttur, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Itanagar, Naharlagun|
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Kokrajhar, Silchar, Tezpur|
|Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Bihar Sharif, Darbhanga, Gaya, Hajipur, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur, Siwan|
|Chattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|Delhi||Bahadurgarh, Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Himatnagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|Haryana||Ambala, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Palwal, Panipat, Sonipat, Yamuna Nagar|
|Himachal Pradesh||Baddi, Bilaspur, Dharamshala, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan, Una|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Kathua, Samba|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Belagavi, Bengaluru, Bidar, Kalaburgi, Hubli, Mangaluru, Mysuru, Shivamgga, Udipi|
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrichur|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain|
|Maharashtra||Amaravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Ratnagiri, Sangli, Satara|
|Odisha||Angul, Balasore, Bargarh, Baripada, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Fatehgarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Phagwara, Sangrur|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur|
|Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Dindigul, Krishnagiri, Madurai, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Perambalur, Salem, Thanjavur, Tiruchirapalli, Thoothukodi, Tirunelveli, Vellore|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal,|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Bulandhshaher, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Unnao, Varanasi|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Haridwar, Roorkee|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Bardhaman, Berhampur, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly, Howrah, Kalyani, Kolkata, Siliguri|
So, all these are regarding the online application procedure for the RBI Office Attendant. All further updates regarding the BI Office Attendant Online Exam Admit Card 2021 will be updated on our page. Candidates are advised to follow Entri for updates. Subscribe to Entri for RBI exam courses and attempt the Weekly and monthly current affairs, GK updates, Daily rank-booster, and English Vocabulary sections. Moreover, practice mock tests both section-wise and full-length based on the exam. We wish you all the very best in your exam preparations and kickstart your exam preparations now with Entri App under the mentoring of experts who have years of industry experience.
|RBI Office Attendant Exam Information Links|
|RBI Office Attendant Notification||RBI Office Attendant Mock Test|
|RBI Office Attendant Syllabus||RBI Office Attendant Video Course|
|RBI Office Attendant Exam Date||RBI Office Attendant Study Materials|
|RBI Office Attendant Vacancy||RBI Office Attendant Interview Questions|
|RBI Office Attendant Admit Card||RBI Office Attendant Job Profile|
|RBI Office Attendant Study Plan||RBI Office Attendant Salary|
|RBI Office Attendant Previous Question Papers|
|RBI Office Attendant Best Books||RBI Office Attendant Result|
|RBI Office Attendant Eligibility Criteria||RBI Office Attendant Cutoff|
|RBI Office Attendant Selection Process||RBI Office Attendant Exam Analysis|
|RBI Office Attendant Answer Key|