RBI Office Attendant Marks 2021: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the RBI Office Attendant marks and scorecard 2021 on the official website of RBI on 15th September 2021. RBI Office attendant result 2021 was declared on 7th July 2021. All those candidates who have appeared in the RBI Office Attendant exam on 9th and 10th April 2021 for 841 vacancies can check RBI Office Attendant Cut Off 2021 in this article.
RBI Office Attendant Marks 2021: Important Dates
RBI has released the marks for the online examination which was held on 9th and 10th April 2021 to recruit 841 candidates for the post of RBI Office Attendant 2021.
|Exam||9th & 10th April 2021|
|Result||7th July 2021|
|RBI Office Attendant Marks||15th September 2021|
How to check RBI Office Attendant Marks 2021?
Follow the steps mentioned below to check your RBI Office Attendant Marks 2021 or just click on the link given below.
Step 1: Visit the official website of the Reserve Bank of India i.e. @rbi.org.in.
Step 2: Now click on the ‘Opportunities@RBI’ tab.
Step 3: Now click on the ‘Results’ in the current vacancies section.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Mark sheet for Online Test for Recruitment of Office Attendant 2020 held on 9th & 10th April 2021’ link and download the mark sheet.
Step 5: Take a hard copy of your mark sheet for further use.
RBI Office Attendant Cut Off Marks 2021
The following table below whos the category-wise and office-wise RBI Office Attendant Cut Off Marks 2021.
|3||Bhopal & Raipur||–||82||–||103.25||105.75|
|7||Guwahati, Agartala, Aizawl, Imphal & Shillong||–||88.5||88.25||63.25||92.5|
|11||Kanpur, Lucknow & Dehradun||–||–||104.25||108||111.25|
|12||Kolkata & Gangtok||103.75||–||102.5||98.5||106|
|13||Mumbai, Navi Mumbai & Panaji||–||85.25||86.25||79||92.75|
|16||Patna & Ranchi||–||–||108||109||110.25|
|17||Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||–||–||99.75||79||99.75|
RBI Attendant Expected Cut Off (Subject-wise)
RBI Office Attendant Previous Year Cut Off 2017-18
The candidates who have been waiting for the cut-off marks can check the previous year’s cut-off marks to get an idea about the criteria. Below are the tabulated zone-wise and category-wise cut-off marks for RBI Office Attendant 2018-19.
|Kanpur & Lucknow||85.00||72.75||64.25||78.50|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||87.25||76||–||84.25|
Use of RBI Office Attendant Cut Off:
- For candidates’ convenience and prediction in their next round, they may check the previous year RBI Office Attendant Cut Off given in the subsequent paragraph
- Cut Off will also be a guide to the candidates along with RBI Office Attendant Result, where students can check their final qualification into the next round/final selection
- The details of the RBI Office Attendant Cut Off for the previous year have been given in the tabulated form. Students can predict the expected cut-off from last year’s cut-off. Read further to check Cut Off.
- The RBI Office Attendant Cut off be applied on the following basis:
- Sectional Cut off for RBI Office Attendant– Candidates need to qualify in each section of the written exam. Candidates who do not achieve the cutoff of any of the sections will not be considered qualified for LPT.
- Overall Cutoff of RBI Office Attendant – As per RBI Attendant Cutoff, candidates do need to clear the overall cutoff. If any candidate manages to clear the sectional cut off of each section but fail to clear the overall cutoff, then also the candidature will not be considered
- Zone-wise Cut off for RBI Office Attendant – Candidates need to score more than the zone-wise cut-off of the written exam.
RBI Office Attendant 2021: Selection Process
The Selection Process of RBI Office Attendant 2021 consists of two phases:
- Language Proficiency Test
All those candidates who have cleared the RBI Office Attendant Cut Off 2021 will be called for the language proficiency test.
From this article, you get an idea of the cut-off marks of the RBI exam. do prepare well for all the exams study well and your success will be always with you.
Good Luck All!!!!!!!