SBI CBO 2020 notification is out. Graduates below 30 years can now apply towards SBI CBO 2020 recruitment notification. Candidates can submit the online registration and fee payment from July 27, 2020 till August 8, 2020. There are a total of 3850 vacancies for CBO. After 06 months of the probation period, candidates will get appointed in the Junior Management Scale.
SBI CBO Recruitment 2020
The State Bank of India will recruit 3850 candidates towards the banking service across 08 circles in India. The Circle Based Officers (CBO) would be appointed the same as that of Probationary Officers (PO) in SBI. The Circle Based Officers (CBO) will be on probation for a period of 6 months. After that, they will be placed in the Junior Management Scale. Selected candidates will be appointed on the scale of JMGS-I ( 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850- 1310/7-42020), at the start of the scale i.e. 23,700/- plus one increment for each completed year of service rendered in officer cadre in the Scheduled Commercial Bank and Regional Rural Bank, as on August 01, 2020. The SBI Circle Based Officers will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA)/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances.
SBI Circle Based Officer (CBO) 2020 Important Dates
|SBI Circle Based Officer (CBO) 2020 Notification||July 27, 2020|
|Starting date for the online application||July 27, 2020|
|Last date for the application||August 16 2020|
|Last Date for Editing the Application||August 16, 2020|
|SBI CPO Shortlist declaration||Yet to announce|
SBI CBO Vacancy 2020
SBI Circle Based Officer Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: Candidates age shall be below 30 years as of August 01, 2020. The age relaxation for different categories are as follows:
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|General (PWD)||10 years|
|OBC/ OBC(PWD)||13 years|
|SC/ SC(PWD)/ ST/ ST(PWD)||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within 6 months from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalided.||5 years|
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have completed graduation (Degree) in any stream from any UGC recognized university in India, or it’s equivalent.
- Experience: There shall be a 2 years experience as on August 01, 2020, as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank.
SBI Circle Based Officer Selection Pattern
The Circle Based Officers (CBO) selection in the State Bank of India (SBI) has two stages of screening:
- Shortlisting, and
- Personal Interview
If the number of applicants is high, then SBI may conduct a preliminary stage written examination for the further screening process. SBI will declare the merit list on State-wise, and category wise. If more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks, such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
SBI CBO Online Application
Interested candidates can start their application by visiting the SBI career page. Let’s have a look at the steps to complete the SBI CPO application:
- Visit the SBI Career page, Click Here.
- Click on the “Click for New Registration” and enter your personal details.
- Candidates can apply online only from July 27, 2020, to August 16, 2020.
- Once you complete the registration, pay the required application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
|SC/ ST/ PwBD||No Fees|
|Other Category||Rs. 750|
- For completing the applications candidates have to upload the following documents:
i. Recent Photograph
iii. ID Proof (PDF)
iv. Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
v. Brief Resume – detailing educational/ professional qualification, experience and assignments handled (PDF)
vi. Educational Certificates: Relevant MarkSheets/ Degree/ Certificate (PDF)
vii. Professional Qualification Certificate (eg. MBA, CA, CFA, ICWA etc.) if any.
viii. JAIIB/ CAIIB certificate (if any)
ix. Experience certificates (PDF)
x. Form-16/ Salary Slip (PDF)
xi. 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified local language of the applied State as one of the subjects.
- Candidates shall not submit more than one application if an applicant submits the multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other registrations will lose out.
SBI CBO 2020 Notification PDF
Click here to download your SBI Circle Based Officer (CBO) Recruitment 2020 official notification free pdf:
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.