The candidates will be eagerly awaiting the SBI PO 2020 notification! It is not a surprise why a huge number of candidates are applying for the exam, there are a lot of perks! The job in this largest public sector bank will surely secure your career and life. To ace the preparation we are here with an SBI PO memory based question paper.
The meticulous preparation will be perfect if the candidate is practicing the previous question papers too. This will really help to get an idea of:
- The level of questions asked and how the difficulty level increase or decrease with each year.
- Familiarize the questions- its pattern and time taken to solve, thereby time management.
- Analysis of your preparation strategy and can make changes – improvise or identify topics to be revised.
- Attempting a full-length previous year SBI PO memory based question paper, prepared by experts, will help to experience the actual SBI PO exam.
Importance of SBI PO Memory Based Question Paper
Many candidates skip trying the previous question papers. They simply complete the syllabus and practices the model questions available. But it is important not to skip the treasure.
- Sometimes the pattern and difficulty level of the real-time exam will help you to improvise your preparation.
- Candidates can experience the pattern of SBI PO for the last four-five years.
- Get an idea of the question pattern and analyze topic-wise the changes in question pattern.
- Challenge your preparation with the exam and make timely revisions.
- Candidates can derive an idea of the pattern that can be asked from section-wise topics and practice accordingly.
- Solve all types of questions asked till now.
Attempt SBI PO Memory Based Question Paper
Let us try some previous year questions now. Before that candidates should have an idea of how to practice the examination. You may be practicing the model exam trials every day and have an experience of attempting the online examination.
Points to remember prior to attempting SBI PO memory based question paper:
- Preferably use a desktop/laptop for the interface. Do not use a mobile phone.
- Keep yourself one-hour freely without any distractions.
- Do not forget about the section-wise timing! 20 minutes for each- English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning.
- Answers will be provided with the questions. So, avoid checking the answer while attempting the exam.
- After completing the exam, analyze the marks- One mark for the correct answer and deduct 0.25 for every wrong answer.
- Keep the record of marks obtained- of both- mock tests and memory-based question papers.
Now try these previous questions:
1. Select the phrases/connector(it must be at the start) from the given three options which can be used to form a single sentence from the two sentences given below, implying the same meaning as expressed in the statement sentences.
We see ourselves repeating our ordinary routine. We realize how much wealth surrounds our life.
(i) When we see ourselves ________
(ii) Our ordinary routine _________
(iii) Realizing how much wealth ________ (2018)
(A) Only (i)
(B) Both (ii) and (iii)
(C) Only (iii)
(D) Only (ii)
(E) None of these
2. What is the probability of forming a word from the letters of word “IMPEACH” such that all vowels come together? (2018)
3. Radhika has two daughters- Rinku and Sindhu. The ratio of the age of Radhika and Rinku is 3:1 and that of Rinku and Sindhu is 8:5. Given that Rinku is Six years elder to Sindhu. Find the ratio of their ages after 12 years? (2017)
4. Study the following information and answer the given question.
T is the sister of D. D is married to P. P is the son of M. T is the mother of J. Y is the father of U. Y has only one son and one daughter. U is the daughter of T. Q is the son of D.
How is J related to D? (2016)
5. In some logic, TABLE is coded as BUEFM and PRAYS is coded as SQDTZ, following the same logic MINOR will be coded as ________ (2019).
(E) None of these
All the best for your preparations!!