Table of Contents
State Bank of India (SBI) has invited online applications from Retired Bank Officers (RBO) for the post of Resolver in Customer Service Department. Eligible candidates can submit their application online through the SBI’s official website -https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. The application process commenced on 10th October, 2022 and the last date for the submission of application form is 31st October. This article sheds light on all the criteria and other details of recruitment.
SBI RBO Recruitment Overview 2022
|Name of Recruiting Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of Post||Resolver|
|Department||Customer Service Department|
|Number of Vacancies||47|
|Place of Posting||Circle Complaints Resolution Centre (CCRC) at LHOs|
|Mode of Recruitment||Contractual Basis|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Commencement of Online Application||10th October, 2022|
|Last date for online application||31st October, 2022|
SBI RBO Vacancy 2022
There are a total of 47 vacancies for the post of resolver. The number of vacancies mentioned are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the bank. The category wise vacancies are as follows:
- General: 21
- Other Backward Class: 12
- Scheduled Caste: 7
- Scheduled Tribe: 3
- Economically Weaker Section: 4
SBI RBO Salary 2022
The bank will recruit RBOs on a contractual basis. The contract will be for a period of minimum 1 year and maximum 3 years or retired officer attaining age of 65 years, whichever is earlier, subject to quarterly review of performance of the official. The contractual period will not be reckoned as service for the purpose of superannuation benefits/ PF/ Bonus/ gratuity etc.
|Grade of the Retired Officer||Monthly Remuneration|
There will be no other benefits during the contract period.
SBI RBO Eligibility Criteria 2022
Retired Bank Officers should go through the notification to understand the eligibility criteria set by SBI for recruitment. Only those who satisfy all the criteria will be considered for the role.
Preference will be given to Ex-officers having sufficient work experience, deep knowledge of system and procedures and overall professional competence in the relevant area.
The retired officer should have retired from the Bank’s service only on attaining superannuation at the age of 60 years. The officers who have voluntarily retired/ resigned/ suspended or left the Bank otherwise before superannuation are not eligible for consideration for engagement. The maximum age of the applicant should be 63 years as on 10th October, 2022.
SBI RBO Application Process 2022
- Applicants should have a valid email id which will help him/ her in getting call letter/ Interview advice etc.
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- Then click on the link “ENGAGEMENT OF RETIRED BANK OFFICER ON CONTRACT BASIS”.
- Fill in all the required information and upload the documents.
- In case a candidate is not able to fill the application in one go, he/ she can save the partly filled ‘Form’. On doing this, a provisional registration number & password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should carefully note down the registration number and password. The partly filled and saved application form can be re-opened using registration number & password where-after the particulars can be edited, if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the application form.
- Upload your latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be completed unless candidate uploads his/ her photo and signature as per the guidelines specified by the bank.
SBI RBO Selection Process 2022
The selection of RBOs for the post of Resolver will be based on shortlisting and interview.
The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final.
Interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in interview will be decided by the bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Merit list for final selection will be prepared in descending order of scores obtained in interview only, subject to candidate scoring minimum qualifying marks. In case more than one candidate score common cut-off marks, such candidates will be ranked in the merit in descending order of their age.
SBI RBO Roles and Responsibilities
The role requirement for officers posted as Resolvers is to follow-up and obtain timely and qualitative resolution of customer complaints and any other task as assigned by the competent authority from time to time.