Table of Contents
The State Bank of India has released the notifications on the SBI SCO application procedure 2022 on their official website. The online application for SBI SCO started on 5th February 2022 and the last date for the application submission was on 25th February 2022. The bank aspirants who have applied can look up the online exam, which will be on March 20, 2022. The recruitment takes place for a total of 48 vacancies for Assistant Manager as Specialist Cadre Officer. Out of 48 vacancies, 15 vacancies are for Assistant Manager (Network Security Specialist) and 33 vacancies are for Assistant Manager (Routing and switching). The selection process will be purely based on an online exam and an interview.
SBI SCO Application Form 2022
The application for the SBI SCO application procedure 2022 is online mode. The interested candidates can visit the website of SBI for getting more ideas of the application process and the guidelines. Also, you can click on the notification page of the SBI SCO exam.
SBI SCO Application Date 2022
It is always necessary to keep note of the important dates related to your applications. Follow up this page later on, for the upcoming results and allotments of SBI SCO.
|Online Application Date||5 February 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||25 February 2022|
|Call Letter for Prelims Exam||Will publish soon|
SBI SCO Steps to Apply Online 2022
Interested candidates can apply online from 5 February 2022 to 25 February 2022. Applicants can follow the steps given below.
- First of all, visit the official website of SBI.
- Click on the ‘Careers’ option in the top right corner.
- Now, go to the ‘Latest Announcement’ option.
- You can click on the ‘Apply Online’ option that comes under ‘Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in State Bank of India on Regular Basis’.
- Now you will see the ‘Click here for New registration’ option, click it.
- Type in the mandatory information and click ‘Submit’ to complete the registration.
- You will get a registration number and password via mail or SMS. Use the registration number and password to login in order to complete your application.
- After logging in, fill up the online application form with your details.
- Upload the photo, signature, and other necessary documents asked by the authority in the apt size.
- After all these steps, you have to pay the application fee for the completion of the application process.
- You can save the confirmation page of the application or take a printout of the confirmation page for future references.
|General, EWS, and OBC||Rs. 750|
Documents to Submit
While applying for SBI SCO, there are certain documents the applicants must submit. The needed documents are:
- Recent passport size photo of the applicant with the correct size format that is given by the SBI.
- Signature of the applicant with the correct size format, that is given by the SBI.
- Applicant’s detailed resume.
- Any Id proofs.
- Date of Birth proof.
- Qualifying certificates.
- Experience letter of the applicant.
Upload all the above-mentioned documents in pdf form except resume, it must be in the doc. format.
SBI SCO Apply Online Link 2022
Visit the online application page by clicking here.
SBI SCO Exam Centers 2022
The online exam is expected to take place on March 20, 2022. The exam centers for the online exam will be available in every state of India. The applicants’ exam center will be published in the call letter for the online exam.
All the applicants must carefully read the instructions for SBI SCO application procedure 2022. Upload all the necessary documents with at most care and in the correct size. And try to complete your online application before the last date. The exam dates are coming up. The applicants can start their preparations right away with the Entri. Get it for free!