Candidates who wish to apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023 can now head to the official website and apply for the Probationary Clerk vacancies. To know about the vacancy count, salary and other information, head into the below sections.
|Name of Recruiting Organization||South Indian Bank|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||Yet to be announced|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Commencement of Online Application||1st February 2023|
|Last Date for Online Application||12th February, 2023|
|Mode of Selection||Initial Shortlisting and Interview|
|South indian Bank Exam Date||18th February 2023|
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Notification 2023 PDF
Here is the South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk recruitment notification pdf download link. Download the South Indian Bank Clerk notification pdf to know the complete recruitment process.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online
The online application process for the South Indian Bank Recruitment has been started on 1st February and the last date to apply online is 12th February 2023. The direct link to apply for the Probationary Clerks is given below.
Here is the South Indian Bank Clerk apply online 2023 link.
- Study the notification completely
- Click this South Indian Bank Clerk apply online 2023 link.
- Fill the details.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Application fee for General Category – Rs.800
- Application fee for SC / ST Category – Rs.200
The bank has not yet announced the number of vacancies.
Check the eligibility details here.
* Diploma applicable only if Graduation in Engineering
|Others||Candidates having permanent address in the respective state or those who have been residing in the same state continuously for the last 5 years and are proficient in local language apart from English only are eligible to apply|
South Indian Bank Clerk recruitment 2023selectin involves Online Test and Interview.
- Initial shortlisting will be done based on the marks scored in the Online Test.
- Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for Online Test and Personal interview.
|Reasoning/ Data Analysis & Interpretation||25||25|
|General, Economic Awareness and Banking Awareness||25||25|
|Quantitative Aptitude & Computer Aptitude||25||25|
- IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 17900 – 1000/3 – 20900 – 1230/3 – 24590 – 1490/4 – 30550 – 1730/7 – 42660 – 3270/1 – 45930 – 1990/1 – 47920
- Will be eligible for Performance Linked Incentives (PLI) and all other benefits as applicable to clerks as per the scheme in vogue.
The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, Entri App has got it covered for you. Entri App provides a great online platform for all those aspiring to appear for various bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts provide short and precise video classes which helps in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions.
When has the South Indian Bank Recruitment released?
The South Indian Bank Recruitment has been released on 1st February 2023
What is the last date to apply for the South Indian Bank Recruitment?
The last date to apply for the South Indian Bank Recruitment is 12th February 2023