Table of Contents
The Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited will enroll the TSCAB examination to appoint eligible candidates for the available vacancies of Staff Assistant and Assistant Manager. Once after the completion of entry examination, the qualified candidates will be called for selection level or the interview phase. However, after the successful completion of written exams, the candidates’ most awaited TSCAB Result will be declared by the conducting body. In this article we have discussed some important details related to TSCAB cut off, selection process etc. Read the complete article for more details.
TSCAB Result 2022
As per the notification from Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited (TSCAB), the written test will be held in April 2022. The examination will be of two sections (Prelims and Mains) and the details regarding exam centers, admit card release etc. will be updated on the TSCAB official website. Therefore, candidates must be aware about all the latest updated information.
However, the TSCAB exam result and merit list are expected to be declared in a few days after conducting the written tests. The candidates can download their exam result from the official website of TSCAB by using required credentials. Here the article ‘TSCAB Result 2022’ will guide you in checking your examination results.
How to Download the TSCAB Exam Result 2022?
Follow the guidelines provided below to check your examination result;
- In your device, Log in to the TSCAB official website.
- On the TSCAB home page, you’ll see TSCAB Staff Assistant/Assistant Manager Result.
- Now, Click on the link.
- Enter the required credentials (Register number, Username and Password) and Click Submit.
- TSCAB Result will appear on your screen.
- Check and Download the result.
- Always make sure to keep a printout of your result for further use.
TSCAB – Expected Cut off Marks
The Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited officials will declare the TSCAB cut off and merit list along with declaration of TSCAB Result 2022. Candidates can check the cut off marks on TSCAB official website. Normally, the cut off marks are patterned based on the level of examination. The cut off marks are different for different candidate categories. However, the TSCAB Cut Off Marks are appealed on two phases; on total score and for scores in individual tests. Cut Off Marks are the minimum required marks that a candidate should score for qualifying the exam. The category wise TSCAB cut off’s are tabulated below;
|Category Name||Expected Cut Off Marks|
TSCAB Result 2022 – Exam Score Calculation
The final result of TSCAB Exam 2022 will be released by the organizing body, after the completion of exams. The process involved in the exam score calculations are given below;
- The number of correct answers in each objective test are considered for calculating the scores that are corrected after appealing the penalty for every wrong answer.
- Rectified candidates scores are compared by noting the minor differences.
- The test-wise and total scores are then reported.
TSCAB – Selection Procedure
The Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited candidate selection process is carried out by conducting online tests. The TSCAB test includes two phases; Preliminary exam and the mains. The registered candidates can attend the preliminary test and candidates only after qualifying prelims will be permitted for TSCAB mains. However, the selection procedures as per the committee are mentioned below;
- The selection committee’s are in charge of conducting selection procedures.
- The eligible norms are called for the interview.
- The TSCAB conducts body calls, only a requisite number of candidates for the interview after performing preliminary screening.
- The candidates are added to the short list based on their qualification, profile, knowledge etc.
- After the complete process, the final announcement of the TSCAB selection process will be declared on the official website.
As the examination date is out now, all the candidates must start their exam preparation today itself. Make use of all the Mock Tests and Video lessons available. Stay tuned with us for TSCAB examination results and for other latest updates. Good Luck to all the Aspirants!
TSCAB Exam Information Links
|TSCAB Exam Date||TSCAB Study Materials|
|TSCAB Job Profile||TSCAB Previous Year Question Papers|
|TSCAB Recruitment Notification Out – Apply Online||TSCAB Admit Card|