Table of Contents
The Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) is a top-tier public-sector bank with headquarters in Pune and operations across India. The Bank of Maharashtra has invited qualified candidates to apply online for the job of Generalist Officers in Scale-II and III. The BOM wishes to employ bright officers who have experience not only in banking but also in other verticals / specialised branches/credit proposal processing cells, etc. Applicants who have all of the essential qualifications and want to participate in the upcoming Bank of Maharashtra Generalist officer examinations should be familiar with the curriculum and question paper style.
|Notification release date||04th February 2022|
|Commencement of application||05th February 2022|
|Last date for submitting the online application||22nd February 2022|
|Call letters for the Exam will be released on||Yet to be notified|
|Date of Online Exam||12 Mar 2022|
|Result date||Yet to be notified|
|Call letters for the interview will be released on||Will be informed later|
|Date of Interview or Group Discussion||Will be informed later|
|Vacancy||Generalist Officer Scale-II||· General- 162
· EWS- 40
· OBC- 108
· SC- 60
· Total- 400
|Generalist Officer Scale-III||· General- 41
· SC- 15
· ST- 7
· Total -100
|Exam pattern||· English language 20 15 min
· Quantitative aptitude 20 15 min
· Reasoning ability 20 15 min
· Professional knowledge 90 75 min
· Total 150 2 hours
Best Books for Bank of Maharashtra General Officer Recruitment 2022
It is important to select quality study material before starting your preparation for any exams. There are a few criteria for selecting good books for preparation. They are:
- The book must contain the entire subject’s or topic’s information.
- Topics should be understandable and of moderate length. As a result, you will be able to prepare more quickly and effectively.
- The book should provide practice questions and activities after each lesson to allow you to test your understanding and revise accordingly.
A few such books for the Bank of Maharashtra General officer recruitment 2022 exam are suggested below.
- Bank of Maharashtra: Generalist Officers (Scale II & Scale III) Recruitment Exam Guide- R Gupta
- Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Preparation Book 2021 by Examispect
Topic-Based Books for Bank of Maharashtra General Officer Recruitment 2022
Topic-based books for Bank of Maharashtra General officer recruitment 2022 exams are given below
|Subject||Name of the Books||Author||Publisher|
|English Language||English Grammar and Composition||S C Gupta||–|
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis||–|
|Objective English for Competitive Examination||Hari Mohan Prasad
|General English for All Competitive||S C Gupta||–|
|Tips and Techniques in English for Competitive Exams||–||Disha Experts
|Quantitative Aptitude||Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examination||Dr R.S. Aggarwal
|Fast Track Objective Arithmetic||Rajesh Verma||–|
|Teach Yourself Quantitative Aptitude||Arun Sharma||–|
|Guide to Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examination||Dinesh Khattar||Pearson|
|Quantitative Aptitude Book||–||Wiley’s|
|Reasoning Ability||Analytical Reasoning||MK Panday||–|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning (2019-20 Session)||R.S. Aggarwal||S.Chand|
|How to Crack Test of Reasoning||Jaikishan
|The reasoning for Competitive Exams||K. Sinha Nishit||Pearson|
|Professional Knowledge||Professional Knowledge||–||Disha Publication|
|Financial Awareness for Competitive Exams||–||Disha Publication|
For the most recent information on the subject of professional knowledge, consult publications, newspapers, blogs, articles, and the internet.
Preparation Tips for Bank of Maharashtra General Officer Recruitment 2022
A few tactics can assist make exam preparation easier and more efficient. A few of them are listed below.
- Use shortcuts while tackling mathematical problems. Direct approaches are inconvenient and waste a lot of your valuable time.
- Register for coaching if you are new to the field of competitive exams.
- Practice past papers to get a view of your depth of knowledge in various subjects. Plan exam strategy in such a way that it will fill the all necessary gaps in your knowledge.
- Understand the syllabus and the test format thoroughly.
- Daily, read a newspaper and note down current happenings.
- Memorize the English alphabet’s letter positions, square tables, cube tables and multiplication tables.
- Take as many practice examinations as you can to analyze your memory, knowledge, and speed.
- Compile the notes for oneself. This should be done in a way that is suitable for your learning style.
The article has discussed all the necessary aspects of the Bank of Maharashtra General officer recruitment 2022 exam like the important dates, exam pattern, vacancies and much-needed study materials and books. Download the Entri app for additional help in the form of instructional videos and mock tests.