Table of Contents
Bank of Baroda invites applications for the position of Business Correspondent Supervisor on a contract basis in the Coimbatore Region districts of Coimbatore, Tirupur, and The Nilgiris. Interested candidates should apply offline on or before August 17, 2022.
BOB Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2022 Notification Overview
BOB Recruitment 2022 for Business Correspondent Supervisor roles is being conducted in the Coimbatore Region districts of Coimbatore, Tirupur, and The Nilgiris. All the necessary details regarding this are listed in the table below.
|Post Name||Business Correspondent Supervisor|
|Mode Of application||Offline|
|Selection Process||Shortlisted from applications and then interview|
|Salary Scale||As given in the notification|
|Official Website||Click here|
BOB Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
BOB Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2022 Important events and their dates are listed in the table below.
|Important Dates–BOB Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2022|
|Apply Online Date||27th July 2022|
|Last Date for Application submission||17th August 2022, 5.00 PM.|
|Call letters for interview||Yet to be notified|
|Interview||Yet to be notified|
|Provisional Allotment||Yet to be notified|
BOB Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
The total number of vacancies is 8, which may change depending on the bank’s needs in the future without further notice.
BOB Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2022 Salary Scale
A mixed structure of monthly remuneration for the BC Supervisor will be paid, with both fixed and variable components. The variable component will be determined based on each BC agent’s score on the various parameters listed in Annexure II. The remuneration will be paid after deducting applicable taxes, including TDS if any, and no other remuneration, such as TA/DA, telephone charges, or other expenses, will be paid.
- Category A – BC Supervisors will be assigned a minimum of 30 BC Agents, which may be increased at the discretion of the bank.
- Category B – BC Supervisors will be assigned a minimum of 20 BC Agents, which may be increased at the discretion of the bank.
- The remuneration will be determined by the Bank based on the category in which the BC Supervisor falls.
- The variable components will be determined based on the scores obtained by each BC agent on various parameters as outlined in Annexure II. The variable component of the commission will be determined according to the slab in Annexure II.
|No.||Category of Supervisors||Fixed component||Variable component|
|1||Category A||INR 15000 only||INR 10000 only|
|2||Category B||INR 12000 only||INR 8000 only|
BOB Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The job invites applications from retired bank employees as well as from young candidates. BOB Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria will have slight variations depending on which of the above group of candidates you belong to. Candidates must be chosen from the same district where they will be assigned to work, and if suitable candidates are not available in the same district, they may be chosen from neighbouring districts. The candidate should be fluent in both reading and writing in the local language and dialect. Candidates from districts other than Coimbatore, Tirupur, and The Nilgiris will be considered at the bank’s discretion if there are insufficient applicants from those districts. CANDIDATES WILL NOT BE SELECTED FROM OTHER STATES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
- In the case of retired bank employees, the maximum age for the continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years.
- But the young candidates Should be in the age group of 21-45 years at the time of appointment.
The educational qualifications required for BOB Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2022 are as follows.
|Candidate Group||Educational Qualification|
|For Retired Bank Employees||l For this position, any PSU bank’s retired officers (including those who voluntarily retired) with the rank of Chief Manager are eligible.
l Pensioned clerks and equivalent of Bank of Baroda having passed JAIIB with a good track record.
l All applicants who are retired bank employees must have at least three years of rural banking experience.
|For Young Candidates||Graduates with computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet, etc.) are required, but qualifications such as M.Sc. (IT)/ BE (IT)/ MCA/MBA will be preferred.|
BOB Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- BOB Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2022 Selection Processwill be as discussed below.
- The BC Supervisor will be in charge of overseeing the performance of the field BCs.
- The application form must be submitted in hard copy via speed post/registered mail/courier or in person.
- After thoroughly reviewing the application forms, candidates will be shortlisted for interviews based on their qualifications.
- Only the date, time, and location of the interview will be communicated to the short-listed candidates via email.
- The final candidate/s will be shortlisted based on their suitability and notified via email only within 15 days of the interview date.
- The interested candidate/s must report for verification on a predetermined date (as specified in the intimation letter) with all required documents (original and photocopy).
- At the time of engagement, the bank will verify all of the criteria listed in the Points above
- Before beginning their roles and responsibilities, the selected candidates must sign a 12-month agreement with the bank. Selected BC supervisors and bank officials will sign the agreement.
- The location of BC supervisors’ consultations will be determined at the bank’s discretion based on their area of operations.
BOB Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2022 Application Form
The application form, along with all required documents, should be submitted in hard copy to the below-mentioned address via speed post/registered post/courier or in person. The deadline for submitting a completed application is 17.08.2022 5.00 PM. Applications received after the deadline will be automatically rejected. The short-listed candidates will be notified via email with only the date, time, and location of the interview. In the interest of the bank, the bank reserves the right to reject any/all applications/offers at any stage without assigning any reason.
Steps to Apply offline
BOB Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2022 applications have to be submitted in offline mode. Follow the steps below to submit the BOB Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2022 application on time.
- Visit the official site of BOB coimbatore region [click here to visit the official site]
- Read the BOB Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2022 notification thoroughly
- Make sure that you have all the required qualifications
- Collect all the documents that need to be enclosed with the application
- Download the application form carefully
- Verify and make sure that the form is free of any kind of errors or omissions
- A properly completed and signed application must be submitted to the address
|Post applying for||Address|
|Business Correspondent Supervisor||The Regional Manager
Bank of Baroda
Regional Office – II nd Floor
No.82, Bank Road, Opp. to Railway Station Coimbatore – 641018
No application fees
Documents to Submit
The following documents should be enclosed with the BOB Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2022 Application Form for verification.
- Aadhaar and PAN card copies
- a copy of the document with the current address (applicable if the current address is different from Aadhaar)
- Certificates of 10th, 12th, Graduation, and Post-Graduation (as applicable)
- a copy of employment verification from the previous employer.
BOB Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2022 follows the general guidelines given below.
- Due diligence will be followed at the time of appointment (in the case of retired bank employees, those with an adverse record, or those who have been terminated or dismissed from the previous service, etc., will not be considered). KYC, CIBIL Score, and other inquiries will be verified properly.
- Before assignment of duty, each selected applicant will be subjected to police verification.
- Applicants must be willing and able to visit villages in the district regularly for supervision and other activities as assigned.
- Accommodation should be near the Regional office/Nodal branch and, in no case, outside the district for which selection is being made.
- No BC agent should be related to the supervisor in any way, including as a family member, blood relative, close relative, or through business.
- All disputes and differences of any kind arising out of or in connection with the contract, whether during or after its completion, shall be deemed to have arisen in the Coimbatore Region, and only the courts of Coimbatore shall have jurisdiction to resolve them.
- The bank reserves the right to initiate contract termination by providing 30 days’ notice. However, in the event of unsatisfactory conduct or misbehaviour, the bank reserves the right to terminate the contract immediately and without prior notice. The BC Supervisor may also initiate contract termination by providing 30 days’ notice.
BOB Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2022 Period of Contract
The contract will initially be for 12 months, with performance reviews by the BC Supervisors every 6 months.
BOB Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2022 Job Profile
- Monitor and control the activities of the BCs assigned to them in collaboration with the link branch per the bank’s current guidelines. BC supervisors must ensure that BCs continue to function.
- Conduct financial literacy sessions and meetings in villages, SSAs, non-SSAs, and communities in their operational area to encourage villagers/customers to use our bank’s banking services.
- Find BCs for the DFS-allocated uncovered villages, and work with the branch and service provider to schedule BC appointments at the appropriate locations.
- Any other duties assigned by the bank on an as-needed basis.
- Supervisors will be given space in the nearest Branch/Regional Office to carry out their daily responsibilities.
- BC supervisors will be assigned BC agents at the bank’s discretion.
- The BC supervisors will serve as the bank’s brand ambassadors. They will be given a badge/identity card and other bank stationery, as well as training to help them develop a sense of belonging.
All the essential details regarding BOB Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2022 for the Coimbatore Region districts of Coimbatore, Tirupur, and The Nilgiris are given in the article above. Download the entri app to get notifications and updates regarding the latest bank recruitment news.