The higher officials of the Bharatiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited (BPNL) have released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Development Officer, Assistant Development Officer, Animal Attendant, Animal Husbandry Advancement Center Director, and Digital Marketing Executive vacancies. This recruitment drive will fill up 2106 posts in the organization.
Interested candidates can go through the notification and apply for the post till 10th December 2022 @bharatiyapashupalan.com. The online application process has detailed in the article. Find the application link below for the BPNL recruitment 2022.
BPNL Recruitment Notification 2022 An Overview
|BPNL Recruitment Notification 2022|
|Conducting Body||Bharatiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited (BPNL)|
|Vacant Posts||Development Officer, Assistant Development Officer, Animal Attendant, Animal Husbandry Advancement Center Director, Digital Marketing Executive|
|No.of Vacancies||2106 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply||10th December 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Recruitment Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Online Aptitude Test
BPNL Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited (BPNL) has released an official notification inviting online applications from interested and eligible candidates for various posts of Development Officer, Assistant Development Officer, Animal Attendant, Animal Husbandry Advancement Center Director, Digital Marketing Executive. The notification has released in PDF format. Candidates who are looking for BPNL Vacancy 2022 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for BPNL Jobs 2022. See below for BPNL Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
BPNL Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
The application process for SAIL DSP Vacancy 2022 commenced on 28 November 2022 and will close on 10th December 2022. The admit card for the examination will be released 10 to 15 days before test. The official date for the exam will notify later. Candidates can check important dates related to BPNL Recruitment 2022.
|Online Application||25 November 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||10 December 2022|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
How to Apply For BPNL Recruitment 2022 – Steps to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates can follow the steps given below to apply online for the posts of Development Officer, Assistant Development Officer, Animal Attendant, Animal Husbandry Advancement Center Director and Digital Marketing Executive. Read the notification provided above carefully and make sure that you are eligible to apply for the post. The Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited (BPNL) Recruitment Application Form 2022 will be available on the official website @www.bharatiyapashupala.com.
- Click on the direct link provided below for the BPNL Application form or log on to the official website on BPNL.
- Select the post that you wanted to apply in the BPNL recruitment 2022.
- Then, click on the ‘Apply Online’ tab.
- Fill in all necessary details asked in BPNL Recruitment Application Form like Name, Guardian Name, Address.
- Upload the photograph(max 100kb) and signature( max 50kb).
- Pay the application fee online through debit card/ credit card/ Net banking, if required.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the application form and fee receipt for further reference.
BPNL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online, Application Form
Eligible candidates can click on the button below to apply online or visit the official website @bhartiyapashupalan.com.
|Click here to apply online for BPNL Recruitment 2022|
BPNL Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
The application submission fees for Aspirants is Rs. 591-945/- (For all candidates)
BPNL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy 2022
The authority has listed 2106 BPNL Vacancy 2022 in total. Post-wise vacancy will updated soon
BPNL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply BPNL Vacancy 2022: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply BPNL Vacancy 2022: 45 Years
BPNL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The BPNL Recruitment Selection Process 2022 consists of two stages the written Aptitude test and the skill test following the document verification. All the eligible candidates can further move to document verification. Aspirants who clear all stages will be shortlisted for BPNL Vacancy 2022.