The Central Bank of India has released the Admit Cards for the posts of Chief Manager Grade IV and Senior Manager Grade III. Candidates who applied for these vacancies are advised to visit the official website of Central Bank of India @ https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/en and download their Admit Cards. There are a total of 250 vacancies to be filled in this recruitment drive in which 50 vacancies are of Chief Manager Grade IV and 200 vacancies are of Senior Manager Grade III.
The online examination is scheduled to be conducted by IBPS on March 4, 2023. The test will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
|Central Bank of India Manager Recruitment 2023|
|Conducting body||Central Bank of India|
|Exam||Odisha Civil Services|
|Application fee||INR 1,180|
|Educational qualification||Must have a graduation degree|
|Work experience||15 years of experience in reputed banking and financial services|
|Age limit||40 to 52 years|
|Selection process||Personal interview|
|Pay scale||Rs. 44,000 – 56,100/-|
Important Dates :
Below are given important dates of Central Bank of India Admit Card 2023
|Admit Card Available||27 February 2023|
|Last date to Download||4 March 2023|
|Date for online test||4 March 2023|
CBI Admit Card 2023 Download Link
Central Bank of India Admit Card 2023 is announced on 27 February 2023. CBI Call Letter is out for the 250 vacancies of Chief Manager and Senior Manager. Admit Card is a necessary document to carry at the exam center without which aspirants will be restricted to appear for the examination. Here we have provided the direct link to download the Central Bank Of India Manager Admit Card 2023.
Steps to Download the Admit Card
- Visit the official website centralbankofindia.co.in
- On the homepage, click on the admit card link under RECRUITMENT OF CM IN SCALE IV AND SM IN SCALE III IN – MAINSTREAM_ Call letters and other Documents
- Key in your login details and submit
- Check and download the admit card
- Take a printout for future reference
Details Required to Download CBI Manager Admit Card 2023
While downloading the Central Bank Of India Manager Call Letter 2023, aspirants will require the following login details.
- Registration/Roll Number
- Password/Date Of Birth
Details Mentioned on Central Bank of India Admit Card 2023
The Central Bank of India Admit Card 2023 consists of many details, these details carry major information about the examination. Here we have provided the details that will be mentioned on your Central Bank of India Admit Card 2023.
- Applicant Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Exam Date and Time
- Applicant Photograph
- Name of Exam Centre
- Post Name
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Essential instructions for the examination
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Chief Manager- Candidates must be a Graduate (in any discipline). Minimum 7 years’ experience as an officer in PSBs/Private Banks/ NBFCs. Any experience as Branch Manager/ Credit/ Foreign Exchange will be given preference.
- Senior Manager- Candidates must be a Graduate (in any discipline) Minimum 5 years experience as an officer in PSB/ Private Banks/ NBFCs. Any experience as Branch Manager/ Credit/ Foreign Exchange will be given preference.
Age Limit (as on 31/12/2022)
- Chief Manager- Should not exceed 35 years
- Senior Manager- Should not exceed 40 years
Candidates can check the category-wise application fees for the Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 given below-
- ST/SC/PWBD/Women – NIL
- All Other Categories – Rs. 850/-
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The Selection Process for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 includes the following stages:
- Online Exam- The candidate needs to qualify for the minimum cutoff required to be selected for the next round of the selection process.
- Interview- Selected candidates will be called for interviews.
- Document Verification- This is the last stage of the selection process where you need to get your documents verified.
Central Bank of India Exam Pattern
Knowing the question and marks allotment will help the candidates to focus on the important section which has the maximum number of weightages.
Central Bank of India SO Online Objective Exam Pattern-
The SO exam is a national-level exam.
The written examination will be conducted in the online mode.
The questions will be objective-type multiple-choice questions.
The entire paper contains a total of 100 questions.
Questions will be asked from three topics.
The duration of the exam is 60 minutes
Each question carry 1 mark and there is a negative marking of 1/4th or 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer
No marks will be reduced for unattempt questions.
Central Bank of India Manager Exam Pattern 2023
|S.No.||Subject||No. of Question||Marks|
|3.||Present Economic Scenario & General Awareness||20||20|
The candidates are required to qualify in the Objective Tests by securing passing marks, in each of the tests, to be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level for each category
The questions in objective tests will be printed in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi. The candidates shall be required to qualify in each objective test as per cut-off marks determined on the basis of Group Performance in each test.
PERSONAL INTERVIEW –
Candidates qualifying in the online test will be shortlisted and called for Personal Interview subject to the number of intake in each category.
After Personal Interview, shortlisted candidates in order of merit in written test and Personal Interview will have to undertake.
Q1. Which posts are to be filled through Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Through Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023, Senior Manager and Chief Manager posts are to be filled.
Q2. What is the last date to apply online for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The last date to submit applications for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 is 11th February 2023.
|Central Bank of India Answer Key||Central Bank of India Exam Pattern|
|Central Bank of India Study Materials||Central Bank of India Selection Process|
|Central Bank of India Study Plan||Central Bank of India Salary Structure|