Banking jobs are one of the prestigious jobs amongst youth in India. Job security and high status makes it popular and highly competitive. So, the candidate should start preparation right away to ensure success in the exam. In order to crack the exam, Aspirants should be well versed with latest exam pattern and trends. So Entri provides you Daily Practice quiz which will help you in preparation for IBPS, SBI, RBI, NABARD and other banking exams. Attempting daily Banking quiz will help the candidate to have an idea about the exam pattern and time taken to attempt the quiz. So start practicing daily quiz right away to achieve success in the examination!
Daily Practice Quiz 142 – Free Mock Test 2022 for IBPS, SBI, RBI and Other Bank Exams
1. The number of rural households in India according to the SocioEconomic and Caste Census 2011 (SECC 2011)…………..
A. 17.9 crore
B. 18.5 crore
C. 19.68 crore
D. 20.36 crore
E. 24.96 crore
2. According to GST regime, tax evasion of how much amount and above will be treated as non-bailable and cognizable offence ?
A. 4 crores
B. 5 crores
C. 9 crores
D. 3 crores
E. 7 crores
3. Which five year plan is known as Liberalization of Economy ?
4. . Nirvana Fund was set up by NSDC to help by …………….
A. Old age people having no means of livelihood
B. Youths of Nomadic tribe
C. Displaced Kashmiri Pandits
D. ventures of selected candidates trained under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana-2 but have failed to get a job
E. None of the above
Vikas Yojana-2 but have failed to get a job
5. As of 21st December 2016, the number of PMJDY (Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana )accounts opened in rural areas is …………..
A. 15.86 crore
B. 14.56 crore
C. 20.36 crore
D. 21.85 crore
E. Other than the options
6. According to the 2nd Advance Estimate of production of major crops for 2016-17, the total food grain production is estimated at …………..
A. 303.34 million tonnes
B. 397.66 million tonnes
C. 271.98 million tonnes.
D. 100.42 million tonnes.
E. 112.44 million tonnes.
7. An economy is called as an agarian economy if the contribution of primary sector is a minimum of ……….
8. Which among the following is not an example of kharif crop in India ?
E. All are kharif crops
9. The Committee on 7th CPC recommendation on allowances was headed by
B. ESL Narsimhan
C. Shaktikanta Das
D. Arvind Panagariya
E. Ashok Lavasa
10. In terms of percentage of GDP, which of the following deficits is minimum in Budget estimation of 2017-18 ?
A. Fiscal Deficit
B. Primary Deficit
C. Revenue Deficit
D. Effective Revenue Deficit
E. None of those given as options
Click the below link to download Free Bank Mock Test PDF Online!
You will be able to score high in the examination if you practice quizzes and mock test regularly. Attending daily quiz will help you in improving accuracy, speed and confidence-level. After attempting the quiz, you will be able to identify the weak areas and Entri will help you improve on that section. Stay tuned with us to attain your dream job!