Banking jobs are one of the prestigious jobs amongst youth in India. Job security and high status makes it popular and highly competitive. So, the candidate should start preparation right away to ensure success in the exam. In order to crack the exam, Aspirants should be well versed with latest exam pattern and trends. So Entri provides you Daily Practice quiz which will help you in preparation for IBPS, SBI, RBI, NABARD and other banking exams. Attempting daily Banking quiz will help the candidate to have an idea about the exam pattern and time taken to attempt the quiz. So start practicing daily quiz right away to achieve success in the examination!
Daily Practice Quiz 48 – Free Mock Test 2022 for IBPS, SBI, RBI and Other Bank Exams
1. SMERA ratings Limited is a joint initiative of Dum and Bradstreet Information Services India Private Limited (D&B), leading public/private sector banks in India and _
2. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has introduced from April 1, 2016, a new methodology of setting lending rate by commercial banks and will replace the existing method identify the new methodology.
C. Base rate system
E. None of the above
3. With a view to training 1.24 lac youth from Jammu & Kashmir in vocational courses under the skill development initiative ‘Himayat Programmes’, the Government of India has recently (July 2016)
allocated an amount of __ for the programme.
A. Rs. 1401 crores
B. Rs. 1601 crores
C. Rs. 110 crores
D. Rs. 120 crores
E. Rs. 100 crores
4. The ‘Rabobank’ is a Dutch multinational financial banking company headquartered in __
5. ‘M –Pesa’, a mobile-based money transfer and payment service, was launched by Vodafone in the year 2007. In India, Vodafone India launched it in 2013 in association with _
A. YES Bank
B. SBI Bank
C. HDFC Bank
D. Kotak Mahindra Bank
E. ICICI Bank
6. State Bank of India (SBI) has initiated the process of merging its five associate banks with itself. The merged entity would create a financial sector powerhouse with total assets estimated to be worth around __
A. Rs. 37 lakh crores
B. Rs. 72 lakh crores
C. Rs. 60 lakh crores
D. Rs. 48 lakh crores
E. Rs. 15 lakh crores
B. Rs. 400 lakh crores
C. Rs. 300 lakh crores
D. Rs. 200 lakh crores
E. Rs. 100 lakh crore
8. Which country has been elected for the first time to chair the UN’s legal affairs committee?
10. The operation “Raahat’ was an operation of the Indian Armed Forces to evacuate Indian citizens and other foreign nationals from __ in 2015.
Free Bank Mock Test PDF 2022
Click the below link to download Free Bank Mock Test PDF Online!
You will be able to score high in the examination if you practice quizzes and mock test regularly. Attending daily quiz will help you in improving accuracy, speed and confidence-level. After attempting the quiz, you will be able to identify the weak areas and Entri will help you improve on that section. Stay tuned with us to attain your dream job!