Banking jobs are one of the prestigious jobs amongst youth in India. Job security and high status makes it popular and highly competitive. So, the candidate should start preparation right away to ensure success in the exam. In order to crack the exam, Aspirants should be well versed with latest exam pattern and trends. So Entri provides you Daily Practice quiz which will help you in preparation for IBPS, SBI, RBI, NABARD and other banking exams. Attempting daily Banking quiz will help the candidate to have an idea about the exam pattern and time taken to attempt the quiz. So start practicing daily quiz right away to achieve success in the examination!
Daily Practice Quiz 76 – Free Mock Test 2022 for IBPS, SBI, RBI and Other Bank Exams
1. Which of the following personalities is known as “Metro Man”?
A. PV Chandran
B. Elattuvalapil Sreedharan
C. Tessy Thomas
D. Man Mohan Sharma
E. None of these
2. The Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to the International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons (ICAN) for drawing attention to the “catastrophic humanitarian consequences” of using nuclear weapons and for its efforts in a nuclear treaty. The headquarter of International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons (ICAN) is in _.
A. Vienna, Austria
B. Rome, Italy
C. Geneva, Switzerland
D. Melbourne, Australia
E. Paris, France
3. What is the full form of CVV?
A. Credit Verification Value
B. Currency Verification Variable
C. Customer Verification Value
D. Card Verification Value
E. None of these
4. The initiative, ‘Livelihood and Water Security’ for the states of Haryana and Rajasthan is to be launched under the aegis of which of the following banks?
A. Dena Bank
B. HDFC Bank
C. ICICI Bank
D. YES Bank
E. Kotak Mahindra Bank
5. Which of the following country is the last to join BRICS association in2010?
C. South Africa
6. National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) was incorporated in the year 2005. The organisation was set up in the supervision of __.
A. State Bank of India
B. Reserve Bank of India
C. Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India
D. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
E. Securities and Exchange Board of India
7. A new scheme by the name of ‘RISE’ was introduced in the budget 2017-18. RISE stands for _.
A. Rejuvenating Intermediate and Small scale Enterprises
B. Renewing Institutional and Societal Establishments
C. Revitalising Infrastructure and Systems in Education
D. Reforming Infrastructure and Systems in Evaluation
E. Relocating Internal and Sub divisional Establishments
8. Corporation Bank is a public-sector banking company headquartered in __.
9. Who has been appointed as the first CFO of the Reserve Bank of India?
A. Sudha Balakrishnan
B. M.K. Jain
C. Amitabh Kant
D. H R Khan
E. S.S. Mundra
10. Who is the current President of South Korea?
A. Roh Tae-woo
B. Tshering Tobgay
C. Moon Jae-in
D. Park Geun-hye
E. Sangay Ngedup
Free Bank Mock Test PDF 2022
Click the below link to download Free Bank Mock Test PDF Online!
You will be able to score high in the examination if you practice quizzes and mock test regularly. Attending daily quiz will help you in improving accuracy, speed and confidence-level. After attempting the quiz, you will be able to identify the weak areas and Entri will help you improve on that section. Stay tuned with us to attain your dream job!