Table of Contents
The official notification for the Dena Bank Probationary Officer 2022 is yet to be released officially by the conducting authority. Meanwhile, candidates aspiring to secure good scores for the examination have begun the preparation seeking for the Probationary Officer position. Candidates seeking to apply for the Probationary Officer post must complete the application process to attempt the examination.
The following article gives detailed information on the overview of the examination, eligibility criteria, job profile, and the PO exam application process.
Dena Bank PO 2022: Overview
The overview of the Dena Bank Probationary Officer 2022 examination is as follows:
|1||Conducting Authority||Dena Bank|
|2||Post Name||Probationary officer (PO)|
|3||Release of notification||May 2022|
|3||Admit Card||To be announced|
|4||Date of Examination||To be announced|
|5||Final Result||To be announced|
Dena Bank PO 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the Dena Bank Probationary Officer 2022 exam, candidates must be aware of the eligibility criteria. Based on several factors, the eligibility criteria are as follows:
Candidates attending the Dena Bank Probationary Officer 2022 examination will have to meet the eligibility criteria to be able to apply and attend the examination. The eligibility criteria for the candidates wishing to attend the examination must have the following:
- The candidate’s age must be between 20 years to 29 years (as of April 1, 2022).
- Candidates from reserved categories will be given age relaxation.
Graduation in any stream with not less than 60% (55% marks in case of candidates from SC/ST/PWD category) from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification as such recognized by the Central Government is a must for candidates applying.
Dena Bank PO 2022: Job Profile and Application
The Dena Bank PO 2022 examination is conducted for the job profile of the Probationary Officer post. Eligible and interested candidates may visit the official website of Dena Bank (www.denabank.com) to apply for the post as only the online mode of application is accepted.
Online Application Process
- To begin with, the candidate must visit the Dena Bank official website i.e. www.denabank.com. Scroll down the page to find the ‘Click Here to Apply Online.
- The application form appears on the screen.
- Now, the candidate must enter all the necessary details which include personal and educational details.
- As per the required specifications, candidates must upload their photographs and signature to the application form.
- Once the details are reviewed and verified, candidates have to click the ‘Submit’ option.
- For the registration completion, an application fee has to be paid.
- Once the online transaction is done, applicants will receive a registration number and password which has to be saved for future references.
- After the payment process is completed, the candidate receives an e_receipt.
- A print-out of the e-receipt must be kept by the candidate.
For the application form completion, candidates must pay an application fee. The application fee for candidates belonging to different categories is as follows:
Unreserved/General category: Rs.400
Mode of payment
To complete the fee payment, candidates can only use Internet Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards transactions.
Aiming for high marks and saving time can be achieved once the candidate takes up the right study material for their exam preparation. ENTRI APP provides mock tests, learning tools, study materials, and quizzes that will guide you through a thorough comprehension of the relevant topics as well as help you become confident in scoring well for your examination.