Table of Contents
The Dena Bank Probationary Officer 2022 examination results will be officially declared as soon as the examinations are conducted. Once the results are declared, aspiring candidates who cleared the selection process will be able to secure a good position in the banking industry for their career progression.
The following article provides details on the overview, selection process, steps to download results, and the cut-off percentage for the examination.
Dena Bank PO 2022: Overview
The overview of the Dena Bank Probationary Officer 2022 examination is as follows:
|1||Conducting Authority||Dena Bank|
|2||Post Name||Probationary officer (PO)|
|3||Release of notification||May 2022|
|3||Admit Card||To be announced|
|4||Date of Examination||To be announced|
|5||Final Result||To be announced|
Dena Bank PO 2022: Selection Process
The recruitment examination for the Probationary Office (PO) post 2022 for Dena Bank includes two levels for the candidates to clear. The selection process for the post are as follows:
- Online Examination (Objective Type Test and Descriptive Test)
- Interview Round and Group Discussion (GD)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the above mentioned levels of the selection process.
Dena Bank PO 2022: Result
The result declaration for the Dena Bank PO 2022 examination is most awaited by candidates as the score card is released based on the marks received in the online written examination (objective type test and descriptive test) and interview round.
Steps to download the Dena Bank PO 2022 Exam Result:
- Visit the official website of Dena Bank (www.denabank.com)
- Scroll down through the page to find the ‘Result’ section.
- Select the ‘Dena Bank Probationary Officer Result 2022’ link
- Using your login credentials, enter the necessary details such as registration number and password.
- Fill up the all necessary details in it like name or registration number and password.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ option and the result page appears.
- After viewing your scores for the examination, you will have to download the ‘Dena Bank Probationary Officer Score Card/Result 2022’.
- For future references, keep a print out of the Dena Bank Probationary Officer Result 2022
Dena Bank PO 2022: Cut-Off
Candidates belonging to different categories must be aware of the cut-off percentage set by the conducting authority. The official cut-off list is yet to be published by Dena Bank. The expected cut-off percentage for the examination is as follows:
|Category||Cut-offs (Out of 100)|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||44.50|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||38.00|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||50.50|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||50.50|
Aiming for high marks and saving time can be achieved once the candidate takes up the right study material for their exam preparation. ENTRI APP provides mock tests, learning tools, study materials, and quizzes that will guide you through a thorough comprehension of the relevant topics as well as help you become confident in scoring well for your examination.