If you are planning to give the probationary officer recruitment examination in the Federal Bank organisation then you must prepare for it starting from today because the recruitment examination will be conducted very soon by all of the authorities of the organisation. Given below are some important specifications regarding the Federal Bank PO Study Plan 2021. We have also shared with all of you the list of books that you must buy in order to successfully prepare for this recruitment examination and the examination strategy that you must follow to successfully crack this examination on your first try.
Federal Bank PO Exam Strategy
The Federal Bank PO Exam will be quite tough to crack for all of the people who have not started preparing for it beforehand so it is important for those people to successfully prepare an examination strategy that has all of the important points related to the examination. You can make a Federal Bank PO study plan 2021 which is equipped with all of the important topics related to the various subjects included in this recruitment examination. You must have important notes related to the various subjects in the recruitment examination in order to prepare all of the subjects with utmost sincerity.
There are a lot of recommended books that the candidates can buy in order to successfully prepare for the various examinations presented by the Federal Bank for the recruitment of probationary officers. Given below is the list of books which are available for the people to download in this recruitment examination and prepared accordingly. You can make an excellent Federal Bank PO preparation plan if you buy these books beforehand.
- Analytical Reasoning- M.K.Pandey
- Banking Awareness- Arihant
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examination by RS Agarwal- RS Agarwal
- Objective Computer Awareness- Arihant
Federal Bank PO Preparation Plan
If you are planning to give the Federal Bank PO recruitment examination then you must first create a foolproof preparation plan that you will follow till the time of the actual written examination. Given below are some step by step preparation plan tips and tricks available for the Federal Bank PO aspirants in the year 2021. You can follow this preparation class to successfully crack the exam.
- The preparation plan that you must have in mind while preparing for the Federal Bank PO recruitment examination must first consist of proper information related to the examination pattern and the examination syllabus of this entrance exam.
- You must have proper information regarding the updates in the examination syllabus and the examination pattern because the examination syllabus and pattern tends to update with time.
- You must also try making study notes to revise the subjects at the last moment and do not panic.
- Make sure that you are covering all of the important topics for each and every subject.
- Do not leave any subject uncovered.
- The aspirants are requested to take proper study breaks so that they can understand each and every subject in detail rather than rushing the syllabus.
- Make sure that you are leaving at least 10 days to revise for your examination and do not try cramping each and every subject at the last moment.
- The candidates must also try undertaking mock tests and sample tests for the examination and try taking crash courses if they are not studying for the examination for a long time.
- Crash courses are a great way through which you can prepare for the recruitment examination without much time left.
If you are planning to prepare for the Federal Bank PO examination then you must also consider getting perfect information regarding the Federal Bank PO examination pattern. Given below is the table indicating the examination pattern for the Federal Bank PO recruitment examination 2021 which will be conducted by the authorities to select the candidates in this recruitment.
|Section||Total Questions||Total Marks||Total time|
|Verbal Ability / English Language||30||30 marks||90 Minutes|
|Logical Aptitude / Reasoning||30||30 marks|
|Quantitative / Numerical Ability||30||30 marks|
|General, Socio-economic & Banking Awareness||25||25 marks|
|Computer Awareness||20||20 marks|
|Digital Banking||15||15 marks|
After going through the examination pattern, the candidates must also have proper knowledge regarding the exam syllabus so that they can prepare for the examination without any problem. You can check out the examination syllabus from the list given below and prepare yourself accordingly.
- Spotting errors
- Active and Passive voice
- Theme detection
- Sentence improvement
- Vocabulary test
- Double Synonyms
- Reconstruction of sentences
- Choosing the correct/incorrect sentence
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Idioms and phrases
- A deriving conclusion from the passage
- One word substitution
- Some errors
- Sentence completion
- Passage completion
- Choosing the appropriate filler
- Rearrangement of a sentence in paragraph
- Passage correction
- Spelling test
- Grouping Identical Figures
- Blood Relations
- Figure Matrix Questions
- Mirror Images
- Test of Direction Sense
- Non-Verbal Series
- Number Series
- Venn diagram
- Problems on Age Calculation
- Alphabet Series
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Decision Making
- Number Ranking
- Numerical Ability
- Time and Distance
- Unitary Method
- Number System
- Profit and Loss
- Mensuration (2D and 3D)
- Decimal Fractions
- Time and Work
- Ratio and Proportions
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Percentage etc.
- General Awareness
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Indian Constitution.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighbouring countries.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Countries & Capitals.
- General Politics etc.
- Computer Knowledge
- MS Office
- Data Structures
- Workplace Productivity Tools
- MS Windows
- Database Management System
- The Internet
- Internet Usage
- Boolean Algebra
- Introduction to Computer Science
- MS Word & MS Excel etc.
- Computer Software & Hardware
- MS Word
- PC Software and Office Automation
- Computer Networks
- MS PowerPoint
- Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing
- Knowledge in operations of Computer
- MS Excel
- Digital Banking
- Business Strategy
- Marketing Concept
- Price determination concept and role in marketing
- New Product Development
- Consumer Behaviour
Making a Federal Bank PO Study Plan 2021 is tough, however, if you undertake proper tips and tricks then you can prepare a study plan which is efficient enough to help you crack the examination on your first try only. You must also have proper information regarding the Federal Bank PO study material 2021 if you want to crack the examination with proper recommended books which are up-to-date in the syllabus and in the other examination topics. Entri is a learning platform that helps Government job aspirants to prepare for various government examinations without much stress. Enrol now to check out the crash courses and mock tests available for the Federal Bank PO exam 2021.
|Federal Bank PO Exam Information Links|
|Federal Bank PO Notification||Federal Bank PO Mock Test|
|Federal Bank PO Syllabus||Federal Bank PO Video Course|
|Federal Bank PO Exam Date||Federal Bank PO Study Materials|
|Federal Bank PO Application Form||Federal Bank PO Interview Questions|
|Federal Bank PO Vacancy||Federal Bank PO Job Profile|
|Federal Bank PO Admit Card||Federal Bank PO Salary|
|Federal Bank PO Previous Question Papers||Federal Bank PO Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|Federal Bank PO Best Books||Federal Bank PO Result|
|Federal Bank PO Eligibility Criteria||Federal Bank PO Cutoff|
|Federal Bank PO Selection Process||Federal Bank PO Exam Analysis|
|Federal Bank PO Answer Key|