Table of Contents
Federal Bank Probationary Officer examinations are held online and conducted by the bank headquartered at Kochi. The candidates are selected through an Online Aptitude Test followed by Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview. For the online examination, GD and PI, candidates should be well prepared, and the exam will be comparatively less tough than the SBI PO and less equal to the IBPS PO. For the preparation practice of previous question papers are compulsory. So, here we are providing the Federal Bank PO Previous Question Paper along with the PDF download.
Federal Bank PO Previous Question Paper Download
Candidates can download the Federal Bank PO Previous Question Papers PDF from the link provided below for the PO tests. Before that let us check the subjects and the examination pattern.
Federal Bank PO Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Federal Bank recruits scale I, Probationary Officers (PO) after completing the one-year Post-Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance course (PGDBF) from Federal Manipal School of Banking (FMSB). The candidates applying for the PO post should be less than 26 years of age and should have graduation or post-graduation in Science, Law, Engineering, or Agriculture with a minimum of 60% marks.
The single online test comprises six subjects and there is Main’s exam like the IBPS/ SBI PO examinations. The test comprises 150 questions 150 marks with a negative marking for the wrong answers. The penalty for wrong answers will be 0.25 marks. The subjects to be covered or prepared for the Federal Bank PO exam is:
- English Language
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General, Socio-economic & Banking Awareness
- Computer Awareness, and
- Digital Banking
Federal Bank PO Syllabus
|English||Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning||General Awareness and Banking Awareness||Digital Banking||Computer Knowledge|
Active and Passive voice
Antonyms & Synonyms
Reconstruction of sentences
Choosing the correct/incorrect sentence
Direct and Indirect Speech
Idioms and phrases
A deriving conclusion
One word substitution
Rearrangement of a sentence in paragraph
|Time and Distance
Profit and Loss
Mensuration (2D and 3D)
Time and Work
Ratio and Proportions
Simple and Compound Interest
|Grouping Identical Figures
Figure Matrix Questions
Test of Direction Sense
Problems on Age Calculation
|Important Financial & Economic News
Science – Inventions & Discoveries
Budget and Five-Year Plans
India and its neighboring countries
Current Affairs – National & International
Economy, Banking, and Finance
Knowledge of Current Events
Countries & Capitals, Currencies
Price determination concept and role in marketing
New Product Development
Workplace Productivity Tools
Database Management System
Introduction to Computer Science
MS Word & MS Excel etc.
Computer Software & Hardware
MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel
PC Software and Office Automation
Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing
Knowledge in operations of Computer
Federal Bank PO Previous Questions – Practice Here
1. Direction: Answer these questions referring to the symbol-letter-number sequence given below
N 8 B @ 5 A R ( 3 6 Y L » 3 A F $ 4 G £ ? T V 9 y a H 7 S J 1 © D
If the positions of the letters in the sequence are re-occupied by the letters themselves after getting arranged alphabetically from left, which of the following will indicate the position of ‘J’ in the arrangement?
A. Between G and T
B. Between 4 and £
C. 15th from the right
D. 7th to the left or R
2. Choose the correct sequence of the alternatives to form a logical and meaningful sentence.
- Review the agenda at the beginning
- And accept them
- of each meeting, giving participants a chance to understand all
- proposed major topics, change them
3. Three measuring rods are 64 cm,80 cm, and 96 cm in length. What is the least length of cloth that can be measured an exact number of times using any one of these rods?
A. 9.60 m
B. 8 m
C. 9.60 cm
D. 96 m
4. The smallest number which when divided by 20, 25, 35, and 40 leaves a remainder of 14, 19,29, and 34 respectively is
5. If a man cycles at 10 km/hr., then he arrives at a certain place at 1 p.m. If he cycles at 15 km/hr., he will arrive at the same place at 11 am. At what speed must he cycle to get there at noon?
A. 11 km/hr.
B. 12 km/hr.
C. 13 km/hr.
D. 14 km/hr.
6. Which of the following principle is made use of in the working of an atom bomb?
A. Thermionic emission
B. Nuclear fusion
C. Nuclear fission
7. The headquarters of the Theosophical Society in India
8. Nano Second is the ____
A. Millionths of a second
B. Billionths of a second
C. A trillionth of a second
D. Thousands of a second
9. A man walks 30 meters towards the South. Then turning to his right, he walks 30 meters. Then turn to his left and walks 20 meters. Again, takes a turn to his left and walks 30 meters. How far is he from his initial position?
10. Direction: In each question below is given a statement followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. An assumption is something supposed or taken for granted. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions and decide which of the assumptions is implicit in the statement.
Statement: Politicians turning into ministers is a natural transformation even if the quality of performance rarely matches expectations.
Assumptions: I. No ministers have adequate quality and, skills.
Assumptions: II. Ministers should be able to handle their job efficiently
A. if only assumption I implicit
B. if only assumption II is implicit
C. if either I or II is implicit
D. if neither I nor II is implicit
11. Carpenter is related to furniture, in the same way, Goldsmith is related to:
12. ____ is the language that a computer can understand and execute.
A. Middle-Level Language
B. Machine Level Language
C. High-Level Language
D. All of the above
13. A senior Christian priest
14. Choose the correctly spelled word from the below words
15. Direction: Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
Five Indian players Sachin, Bhutia, Leandef, Anand, and Gopichand are related with the advertisement of different products of different companies Nike, Reebok, Pepsi, Coca Cola, and Adidas, though not respectively. Sachin advertises neither for Sportswear nor for Rackets. Leander advertises for Shoes but not for the company Coca-Cola. Pepsi and Adidas produce neither Diet Coke nor Sportswear. Gopichand advertises for the company Nike but neither for Mineral Water nor for Diet Coke. Bhutia and Anand advertise for Adidas and Pepsi, though not necessarily respectively. Coca-Cola does not produce Mineral Water. Which product does Gopichand advertise?
C. Rackets or Sportswear
D. Data inadequate
16. Which of the following measure(s) is/are used to determine the quality of a printer ___?
A. Dots printed in a minute
B. Dots per Inch
D. All of the Above
17. Among the following ____ is a logical function.
18. Which of the following is correct ____?
A. Frequency (data-array, bins array)
B. Frequency (data, bins)
C. Frequency (data, bins array)
D. Frequency (array, bins array)
Federal Bank PO Previous Question Papers with Answer Key
Download the Federal Bank PO Previous Question Paper with Answer Key PDF from the links given below:
It is very important to have a good collection of the Federal Bank PO previous question paper, for each subject. Practicing these will surely help and train aspirants to manage their time and improve their skills over the questions. Speed is a matter to be concentrated on for cracking online banking tests. The continuous practice of previous and mock will help candidates to improve these areas and self-analysis of marks.
|Federal Bank PO Exam Information Links|
|Federal Bank PO Notification||Federal Bank PO Mock Test|
|Federal Bank PO Syllabus||Federal Bank PO Video Course|
|Federal Bank PO Exam Date||Federal Bank PO Study Materials|
|Federal Bank PO Application Form||Federal Bank PO Interview Questions|
|Federal Bank PO Vacancy||Federal Bank PO Job Profile|
|Federal Bank PO Admit Card||Federal Bank PO Salary|
|Federal Bank PO Study Plan||Federal Bank PO Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|Federal Bank PO Best Books||Federal Bank PO Result|
|Federal Bank PO Eligibility Criteria||Federal Bank PO Cutoff|
|Federal Bank PO Selection Process||Federal Bank PO Exam Analysis|
|Federal Bank PO Answer Key|
|Bank Exam Coaching Online||SBI Clerk Online Coaching||IBPS PO Online Coaching|
|RBI Assistant Coaching||SBI PO Online Coaching||IBPS Clerk Online Coaching|
|IBPS SO Online Coaching||IBPS RRB Online Preparation||RBI Grade B Coaching|