Table of Contents
The IBPS Clerk exam is conducted by The Institute for Banking Personnel Selection every year. The IBPS is the authoritative body for assessing recruiting candidates in public sector banks in India.IBPS will release the Official Notification for IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam by first week of September 2020. The Exam dates have been released by IBPS with its official exam calendar for the year 2020-21. IBPS Clerk 2020 Recruitment Process will start once the official notification has been released. IBPS Clerk 2020 is going to be an opportunity for those who have not been able to get through SBI and other Bank Recruitment Exams.The role of an IBPS Clerk or Junior Associate is one of the most sought after careers in the banking field. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts the recruitment of eligible and dynamic candidates for the post of Clerk. Every year lakhs of applications are received by the IBPS. One of the best parts of the recruitment process of an IBPS Clerk is that it a 2-tier process comprising of Prelims and Main Online Exam with no Interview. In this blog we will discuss about IBPS 2020 Clerk Post Lists.
IBPS Clerk Post Lists: Important Dates
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2020 Release Date||September 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Online Applicaion Starts From||September 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Online Applicaion Ends On||October 2020|
|Download of call letters for IBPS Clerk Pre- Exam Training||November 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Online Pre-Exam Training||November 2020|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Preliminary||12th, 13th & 19th December 2020|
|Result of IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam||January 2021|
|Download of Call letter for Online Exam – Main||January 2021|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Main||24th January 2021|
|Declaration of Final Result||1st April 2021|
IBPS Clerk Post Lists: State-Wise Posts 2019
|Andaman & Nicobar||4|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||9|
|Daman & Diu||6|
- Receive cheques, drafts, withdrawal forms, cash payment and cash passing, update passbooks, verify customer account details, signature, etc. and explain features of the banks various products to the customers.
- Hold the bank cash, bank keys, and other valuables in safe custody and be responsible for a streamlined running of the cash department.
- Monitor the work of other clerks and sub staff.
- Handle the deposit and withdrawal cash.
- Maintain a daily record of balance.
- Perform bank office works like receipts collection, ledger maintenance, balance tally, data entry, issue EDI stamps and issue cheque books after authentication of clients.
- Market financial products of the bank such as deposits, loans and schemes to visitors.
Salary and Perks
Bank clerks have a fixed salary (basic pay), which ranges from 11,765 to 42,020, and a certain number of perks and allowances they’re entitled to. The salary structure of a bank clerk is something like this:
|Facilities||Metropolitan Cities||Non-Metropolitan Cities|
|Total (without HRA)||Rs.18,413.37/-||Rs.18,413.37/-|
|Gross with HRA||Rs.19,589.87/-||Rs.19,472.22/-|
Dearness Allowance (DA): 39.4% of basic pay
DA is adjusted for every 3 months and will be changed according to the CPI (Customer Price Index) declared by the banks. The DA will either go up or down depending on the CPI. As per the latest CPI, the DA is Rs. 4,272.08.
HRA (House Rent Allowance): 7-9% of basic pay
The rent is different in different cities; hence, HRA will be given as per the city of posting.
Metro cities: 8.50% of basic pay
Cities with population more than 5 lakhs: 7:5% of basic pay
Other cities: 6.5% of basic pay
Special Allowance: 7.5%
Medical Allowance: Fixed at Rs. 20,000 and is paid annually.
After the 10th Bipartite Wage Settlement of 2015, a Bank Clerk’s salary will increase from now salary Rs. 21,339 to Rs. 23,117.
Why Practice from Entri?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the other Banking Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.
That will be all from our end at Entri, hope you have benefited from our mock tests and study materials. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself.