IBPS is about close its online registration for CWE PO/MT-IX on August 28, 2019 today. About 4336 vacancies are reported and there are more non-reported vacancies too. This is fairly more than that of last year vacancies. Aspirants don’t lose this chance and if you don’t yet register for it, do it as soon as possible. IBPS PO is the high grade post exam coming under public sector bank exams. Since its starting year 2011, IBPS has conducted several exams every year. Now it is about conduct the 9th edition of PO/MT exam. For more details regarding registration and IBPS PO vacancy 2019, kindly go through the below passage.
IBPS PO Vacancy 2019
As we all know, IBPS is the determined organization that looks for potential candidates for various banking positions every year. This year more than four thousand vacancies are reported and exam has been scheduled on the month of October. IBPS also gives a five days pre-exam training course for the exam for eligible candidates. The training is conducted for SC/ST and minority community candidates. Its main aim is to train the under privilege candidates in order to improve their skills. As per official notification IBPS PO Vacancy 2019 details are tabulated below.
IBPS PO Vacancy 2019: Vacancy List
Out of Which (PWBD)
|3||Bank of Baroda||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|4||Bank of India||158||58||11||89||583||899||6||17||6||6|
|5||Bank of Maharashtra||52||26||94||35||143||350||3||3||3||3|
|7||Central Bank of India||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|10||Indian Overseas Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|11||Oriental Bank of Commerce||48||22||79||29||122||300||3||3||3||3|
|12||Punjab National Bank||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|13||Punjab & Sind Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|16||Union Bank of India||114||53||159||65||253||644||12||12||15||6|
|17||United Bank of India||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Punjab National Bank, Central Bank of India and Syndicate Bank didn’t yet report their vacancies. In 2018, the vacancies were 4252 and now about 84 vacancies are more than before. Thus, this year aspirants are getting a golden opportunity for grabbing a respected job in banking sector. For important dates of CWE PO-IX 2019 activity, click here.
IBPS PO Registration
How to register for CWE PO/MT – IX 2019
Applicants who have passed their graduation can apply for the post. Registration is online mode and can apply for it through the official website of IBPS. Click here for the official website. Application fee is Rs 600 for general and OBC candidates and 100 INR for SC/ST candidates. Registration steps are given below.
- Go the official website link given above
- Click on CWE PO/MT
- Follow on the link “Click Here to Apply Online for CWE Probationary Officers/ Management Trainee (CWE PO/ MT- IX)”.
- Click on New Registration tab
- Enter your Email ID, Mobile Number, and other details
- After submit, you will be provided with Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- With this provisional registration number and password you have to login into your profile
- Fill IBPS PO online application form with name and your address details
- Then, upload your photo, signature and thumb impression. A hand written declaration should also be uploaded. These must follow certain IBPS guideline. Guidelines are given in the official notification. For official notification, click here.
- Choose the bank preference
- Pay the fee through online
For more details check the official notification link given above. For more updates keep following us regularly