The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts the IBPS RRB Exam to recruit officers to various Regional Rural Banks (RRB) in India. IBPS offers its services to banks in the public and private sectors, regional rural banks, and foreign banks. It also serves other financial institutions like co-operative banks, insurance companies, academic institutions, and both private- and state-owned companies, etc. In this article, we have provided important General Awareness questions for IBPS RRB exam 2020.
General Awareness(GA/GK) is an important section asked in IBPS RRB Exams. The question paper will comprises of questions from the sections like Current Affairs, Current Banking Awareness, Static Banking Awareness, and Static GK.
The following table depicts the number of questions will be asked from main four areas:
|Topics||Number of questions|
|Current Banking Awareness||1|
|Static Banking Awareness||2|
IBPS RRB General Awareness Questions
Here is some of the selected questions from the previous year IBPS RRB question paper regarding the General Awareness. Attempt these questions and make an effort to crack IBPS RRB 2020 examination.
- Which bank has launched a co-branded ‘Small Business Money Back Credit Card’ for small traders in collaboration with CSC?
Ans: HDFC Bank
- A high-level panel led by former RBI governor Bimal Jalan was recently constituted regarding which of the following issue?
Ans: Capital reserves
- ALM is concerned with strategic balance sheet management involving all market risks. ‘M’ in ALM stands for____________.
- In which year Reserve Bank Information Technology Private Limited (ReBIT) was found?
- Who is the HRD Minister of India?
Ans: Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’
- Name the country which will host the G20 summit in 2020.
Ans: Saudi Arabia
- Who was the 1st Deputy Prime Minister of India?
Ans: Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- Amit panghal is related to which sport?
Download Entri for free and attempt IBPS RRB 2020 mock tests
- Name the women who became the 1st women Vice-Chancellor of Jamia Millia Islamia University?
Ans: Najma Akhtar
- India’s 1st Aqua Mega Food Park is situated in which state?
Ans: Andhra Pradesh
- Who is the chairperson of National Green tribunal (NGT)?
Ans: Justice Adarsh Kumar Goel
- Who has the authority to appoint Comptroller and Auditor General of India?
Ans: President of India
- Name the first Indian shipyard to deliver 100 ships.
Ans: Garden Reach Ship Builders and Engineers Ltd
- Where is the Headquarter of Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)?
Ans: Paris, France
- Vikramjit Sawhney is the president of which organization?
Ans: International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)- India
- Which are the countries of the member of BRICS group?
Ans: Brazil, India, China and South Africa are the only members of BRICS group.
- How many member of Rajya Sabha retire after every second year?
Ans: One-third Members of Rajya Sabha retire after every second year.
- Which country is not the part of G7 group of countries?
Ans: The seven G7 countries are Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the UK and the US.
- “Bold Kurukshetra 2019” joint military exercise took place at Babina Military Station in Jhansi district of Uttar Pradesh between India and which country?
- Apple Inc has jointly launched the “Apple Card” a virtual credit card for iPhones with which company?
Ans: Goldman Sachs Group Inc
- Who is the present President of the World Bank?
Ans: David Malpass
- Who is the present Chief Economist of International Monetary Fund?
Ans: Gita Gopinath
- The Indian Navy’s first full-fledged Services Selection Board (SSB) was opened at which place?
To avail more offers on Bank exams, click on to Entri app
- Electric Vehicles in India to get which colour number plates?
- Jaspal Rana is related to which sport?
- The Book “Coming Round the Mountain: In the Year of Independence” is written by?
Ans: Ruskin Bond
- How many Padma Bhushan awards were confered in 2019?
- Puthandu festival is celebrated in which state?
Answer. Tamil Nadu
- “Best Higher Education Institute Overall” was awarded to which university?
Ans: IIT Madras
- Name the Indian woman scientist elected as Fellows of the British Royal Society.
Ans: Gagandeep Kang
- From which date the BS-VI fuel norms will be implemented in India?
Ans: April, 2020
Prepare with Entri and Get updated with Current affairs 2020
- According to the All India Tiger Estimation Report 2018, which state has 2nd highest number of tiger in India?
- What is the cap on individual cash donation to political parties as Election Bond cash money?
Ans: Rs 2000
- 2019 Lok Sabha elections were cancelled in constituency of which state?
Ans: Tamil Nadu
- Name the organisation which celebrated the 100th anniversary of its establishment in 2019.
Ans: International Labour Organisation
- The GST rate on all electric vehicles has been reduced from 12% to?
- Rani Rampal is associated with which sport?
- Which company topped the list of biggest company by revenue in the fiscal year 2018-19?
Ans: Reliance Industries
- Name the Chinese app which was banned in April by high Court in India?
Ans: Tik Tok
- The Inernational Convention on World Homoeopathy Day 2019 was organised by Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy in?
Ans: New Delhi
Start your exam preparation with Entri app and ace your knowledge
- Name the company which partnered with India Post for transforming into a New-age Digital Hub Offering Smart Mail.
Ans: Tata Consultancy Services
- National Aluminium Company, Hindustan Copper Ltd and Mineral Exploration Corporation Ltd have formally inked the joint venture agreement to form Khanij Bidesh India Ltd for the acquisition and exploration of?
Ans: Mineral Assets like Lithium and Cobalt
- The winner of 2019 Ramon Magsaysay Award –
Ans: Ravish Kumar
- I in “CIC” stands for –
Ans: Investment, Core Investment Company
- UEFA champions league 2019 won by –
Ans: Liverpool FC
- Hemis Festival is one of the biggest and the most famous religious festivals of –
Ans: Leh Ladakh
- The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream is the second book written by
Ans: Senator Barack Obama
Attempt more MCQ’s of IBPS exam on Entri app
- 6th Indian cricketer inducted hall of fame-
Ans: Sachin Tendulkar
- Which state has emerged as the top-ranking state in terms of overall health performance in Niti Aayog Health Index ?
- The headquarters of the Asian Development Bank(ADB) –
Ans: Manila, Philippines
- MCLR stands for
Ans: Marginal Cost for Funds based Lending Rate
- Which institute has emerged as the top Indian institute in the QS World University Ranking 2020 –
Ans: IIT Bombay
- NASA plans to send a drone to Saturn’s biggest moon,
Ans: Titan named – Dragonfly
- Chairman of SEBI –
Ans: Ajay Tyagi
- Who has become the first-ever woman to be appointed to the ICC International Panel of Match Referees
Ans: G.S. Lakshmi
Download Entri app and ace your IBPS RRB exam preparations
- TRC Turf Ground, a football ground located in
Ans: Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir.
- FSSAI plans compulsory display of which color-coding for packed food with high fat, sugar, salt content –
Ans: RED colour-coding
- The winner of Wimbledon 2019 men’s singles –
Ans: Novak Djokovic
- The venue of BRICS informal summit 2019 –
Ans: Osaka, Japan
Learn with Entri app and crack the IBPS RRB 2020 examination with good scores. Entri wishing all the aspirants good luck!
Discussion about this post