Table of Contents
The Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) has announced an examination to recruit candidates for the post of Assistant Manager on its official website. The notification was officially declared on 10th August 2021.The goal of the exam is to select eligible graduates to grab this golden opportunity. The interested and eligible candidates are expected to fill their online application form for IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 through the official website.
The selection will be done through an online test and interview round. The selected candidates will have to serve for a probation period of 1 year which will be divided into two parts. First, nine months of training and later three months internship period. After the probation period, the eligible candidates will be recruited as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ posts with a handsome salary.
Tips and Tricks to Ace the Interview
- Tips and tricks are essential key points for the candidates to be able to ace any bank interview.
- Although, a thorough preparation is a must to adopt these tips effectively.
- It will undoubtedly help the candidate but it also requires an effort from their part.
- Listed below are few tips and tricks that will help the candidate to ace the interview component.
1. Know your Strengths and Weaknesses
- Candidates must be aware of the fact that the interviewers will ask you your strengths and weaknesses.
- Chances to get shortlisted will reduce if the candidate is unable to answer this question without a hitch.
- Candidate must make a list of their strengths and weaknesses.
- Also one must make sure that the weaknesses aren’t really much of a weakness, or else it might not work in your favor.
- The strengths on the other hand should not be undermined.
- The candidate must tell them about your strengths with an air of confidence.
- It will be really good if you can highlight strengths such as Good Teamwork, Confidence, Hard worker, Motivated, etc
2. Personality Development
- The candidate must make sure that they do not appear like every other person that goes for the interview.
- The interviewers will have seen lots of such people throughout the day and it can very well work against them.
- Thus, the candidate must make a good impression and stand out.
- Be unique and admirable.
- Try to build a personality of our own.
- Be confident and approachable
- Don’t be generic and ordinary.
- When answering questions or making statements, don’t use the answers you found on the internet.
- Also keep in mind to make up your own answers because the interviewers will have met people that use the same answers and say the same statements.
- Candidate must note that the interviewers will not like monotony.
3. Work on the Questions
- It is always good if the candidate go to the interview prepared and with answers to all possible questions.
- While this may seem hard, it is not.
- Most interviewers reuse the same questions except they put it in a different order.
- The candidates can ask their peers or look up some online sources for commonly asked interview questions.
- The interviewers will most likely ask you about Current Affairs, their Organization, Reason for Applying, etc.
- To best prepare, read up on all the Economic and Financial news of the past 6 months and learn more about the banking sector.
- Also, read up on their organization like the name of their Chairman or Managing Director. read on for more Bank Interview Tips and Tricks.
4. Be Aware of all Banking Terms
- During the interview, the interviewers will most definitely test the candidates banking knowledge.
- To gauge the candidates knowledge of banking terms, the interviewer’s will ask you direct questions or indirect.
- Direct questions would be them asking the candidate about the meaning of a certain term is and what its functions.
- Indirect Questions would be subtly added in without you realizing.
- The interviewers will put it in questions when asking about the candidates opinions or when asking the candidate about the current affairs pertaining to that term.
- It is ideal if the candidates are able to memorize and learn these terms.
5. Communication Skill is the Key
- The interview will be formal and the interviewers will be professional.
- It is a must that the candidate is sophisticated and not unruly.
- Maintain an air of confidence, smile regularly and remember not to disrespect the interviewers.
- The interviewers will employ many tactics to test the candidates patience and people skills.
- The candidate must bear with them and answer with patience and respect.
- Dress well for the day and do not arrive late because this displays bad etiquette and the candidates chances of being shortlisted will drop drastically.
- Don’t get flustered, reply properly and speak with utmost clarity.
IDBI Assistant Manager Interview Sample Questions:
Listed below are few sample questions based of banking exams that are frequently asked in the interview sessions.
Question 1. What Is Monetary Policy?
A policy by which a central authority attempts to control liquidity and interest aimed high growth rate and price stability.
Question 2. What Is Gdp?
The Gross Domestic Product is the sum of all the goods and services produced within physical borders of a country in within a specific period of time.
Question 3. What Is Gnp?
The GNP is equal to the GDP along with the income of residents overseas income of foreigners within the borders of domestic economy.
Question 4. What Is A Demat Account?
A Demat account is the process of converting the physical share certificates into equivalent number of electronic holdings.
Question 5. What Is Fiscal Deficit?
A Fiscal Deficit is an excess of government expenditure over revenue.
I hope this article was helpful. If you are an aspirant and looking for a good start, our Entri App has got it covered for you. We will assist you with content and insights related to the examination. Push away all those self-doubts and negative thoughts. Focus on the good and work hard. Good luck.