Table of Contents
Jammu and Kashmir Bank has released Recruitment Notification on July 02, 2020. The recruitment includes hiring of Probationary Officers, Bank Associates and specialized officers. The online application form is available and interested candidates can register online. The last date to submit the application is July 24, 2020. In this article let us check the JK Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification including the details regarding vacancy, salary, selection process, eligibility, application procedure, payment details. Interested candidates do not wait for last minute rush to submit the application. Article includes step by step procedure on the application procedure of JK Bank Recruitment 2020.
JK Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification Out – Apply Online
The important dates of the JK recruitment for probationary officer, banking Associates and Specialized officers is tabulated below
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||02/07/2020|
|Closure of registration of application||24/07/2020|
|Closure for editing application details||24/07/2020|
|Last date for printing your application||08/08/2020|
|Online Fee Payment||02/07/2020 to 24/07/2020|
J&K Bank Recruitment Vacancy
The JK recruitment 2020 vacancies for all the three posts are mentioned below
|Number of vacancies for JK probationary Officer posts||Number of vacancies for JK Banking Associates Post||Number of vacancies for JK
Specialised officer posts
|350 vacancies||1500 vacancies||26 vacancies|
J&K Bank Recruitment Posts and Salary
|JK Bank PO||23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020|
|JK Bank Associates||11765 – 655/3 -13730 -815 /3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540|
|Chief Risk Officer (CRO)||Rs. 68680 – 1960 / 4 -76520|
|Chief Investment/Treasury Officer||Rs. 68680 -1960 / 4-76520|
|Chief Technology Officer (CTO)||Rs. 68680 -1960 / 4-76520|
|Chartered Accountants (CA)||Rs. 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490|
|Engineer (Civil Engineer)||Rs.31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950|
JK Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2020
Let us check the eligibility for various posts of JK Bank examination
JK bank Recruitment Age Limit
Age limit for Bank PO, Bank Associates and Specialized officers is as follows.
|JK Bank PO||Minimum age is 20 years and Maximum age is 32 years|
|JK Bank Associates||Minimum age is 20 years and Maximum age is 30 years|
|Chief Risk Officer (CRO)||Less than 50 years as on 01.05.2020 (inclusive)|
|Chief Investment/Treasury Officer||Less than 50 years as on 01-05-2020 (inclusive)|
|Chief Technology Officer (CTO)||Less than 50 years as on 01-05-2020 (inclusive)|
|Chartered Accountants (CA)||25-40 years as on 01.05.2020 (inclusive)|
|Economists||25-40 years as on 01.05.2020 (inclusive)|
|Engineer (Civil Engineer)||25-40 years as on 01.05.2020 (inclusive)|
|Mechanical Engineers||25-40 years as on 01.05.2020 (inclusive)|
JK bank Recruitment Educational Qualification
Tabulated below is the educational qualification and work experience required to apply to the post of JK Bank PO, JK Bank Associates, JK Specialized Officers.
|Post||Educational Qualification||Work Experience|
|JK Bank PO||· Applicants should be graduate/postgraduate with 60% marks in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central government||· Final result of graduation has to be declared before the candidate register for the recruitment|
|JK Bank Associates||· Candidates should be graduate/postgraduate with 55% marks in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized by the central government.||· Final result of graduation has to be declared before the candidate register for the recruitment|
|Chief Risk Officer (CRO)||· Ph.D./Master’s degree preferably in Finance, Economics or related subjects.
· Additional Qualifications including FRM or IRM would be desirable CAIIB / Fellow in Risk Management (FRM) will be an added knowledge
|· Minimum 10 years of experience in Risk Management in a mid / large sized Bank either heading the Department or in leadership position.
· Candidates should have worked at least for 5 years in the rank of AVP and above in Public Sector Banks /Private Sector Bank.
|Chief Investment/Treasury Officer||· CA/MBA/PGDM /CFA or other relevant post graduate qualification from a recognized University/ Institution will be preferred.
· Certificate in Treasury Management, Certified Treasury Dealer Course is desirable.
|· Candidate should have working experience in any of the AD – I Banks for at least 10 years
· Candidate should have worked for at least 5 years in the rank of AVP or equivalent in Public / Private Sector Banks.
· Candidate should have experience of working in the following Forex areas for at least 5 years in the last ten years
|Chief Technology Officer (CTO)||· Engineering Graduate (IT) or MCA or equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institution
· Additional qualification like MBA.
|· 15 years of experience in relevant areas is mandatory. He/she should have worked in Banking-IT related areas, Financial of which five years should be at senior management level.|
|Chartered Accountants (CA)||· Candidate should be a qualified Chartered Accountant, Additional qualification MBA Finance||· 3 years as Chartered Accountant, Internal Auditor, Senior Accountant, Accounts Manager.|
|Economists||· Post Graduate Degree in Economics from an Indian or Foreign University, recognized/ approved by Govt of India.
· Additional qualification like “MBA/MMS/PGDBA/PGPM/PGDM (In Finance)” will have preference.
|· Minimum 3 years’ experience as an Economist or Analyst with Financial Institutions / Banks / Rating Agencies / Analytics Firm / Reputed Brokerage Agencies or
· Minimum 3 years as an Economic Researcher in any University or
· Work Experience in Economic Research Division of a Commercial Bank / Financial Institution / Corporate Organizations like CRISIL, CIBIL, ICRA etc.
|Engineer (Civil Engineer)||· Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering/ /Architecture from a recognized university. (OR)
· Master’s degree in Valuation of real estate awarded by a recognized University in India i.e. University established under State or Central Acts.
|· Candidates should have 5 years’ work experience in the field of valuation of real estate after completion of the degree. (OR)
· Candidates with Master’s degree should have 2 years work experience in the field of valuation of real estate after completing the degree.
|Mechanical Engineers||· Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, industrial engineering from a recognized university. (OR)
· Master’s degree in Valuation of plant & machinery awarded by a recognized University in India i.e. University established under State or Central Acts
|· Candidates with Bachelor’s degree should have 5 years’ work experience in the field of valuation of plant & machinery after completion of the degree. (OR)
· Candidates with Master’s degree should have 2 years’ work experience in the field of valuation of plant & machinery after completing the degree.
JK Bank Recruitment Application Procedure
The JK Bank Application submission includes the following procedure
- Fee payment
- Document scan and upload
JK Bank Recruitment online registration process
The step by step procedure of registration is mentioned below.
- STEP 1: Login to the official website https://www.jkbank.com. Select the careers link, then click on the link “Recruitment – Probationary Officers 2020” and apply for the post which will open a new screen.
- STEP 2: Click on the tab “Click here for New Registration”
- STEP 3: Enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- STEP 4: A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be received on the registered number and mail.
- STEP 5: The candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- STEP 6: If candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he /she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
- STEP 7: Candidates should carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application. No changes will be entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- STEP 8: Ensure that the Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be written correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Marks sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature
- STEP 9: Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications
given in the end of this article. Candidates can fill other details of the Application Form.
- STEP 10: Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form
before finally submission. Modify details if required and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled are appropriate.
- STEP 11: Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment and then Click on ‘Submit’ button.
JK Bank Recruitment Online Payment Fee and Details
The payment for JK bank application has to be made through online mode only. No other mode of payment is available. Check the below table for details on payment for JK bank PO, bank associates and Specialized officers.
|JK Bank PO||JK Bank Associates||JK Specialized officers|
JK Bank Recruitment Guidelines on Scanning an Uploading Documents
The following is the details of the documents to be uploaded
|Documents||Dimensions (pixels)||File Size (KB)|
|Photograph||200 x 230 (preferred)||20- 50|
|Signature||140 x 60 (preferred)||10-20|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 x 240||20–50|
|Hand Written Declaration||800 x 400||50–100|
Details regarding photograph
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face
Details regarding Signature, left thumb impression and hand-written declaration Image
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink.(If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb)
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black ink.
- Signature / Hand written declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- In case the left thumb impression or the hand written declaration is unclear / smudged the candidate’s application may be rejected.
- After uploading the left thumb impression / hand written declaration in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the left thumb impression or the hand written declaration is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application before to submitting the form.
- While scanning the documents set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
and set Colour to True Colour.
How Entri will help you with the preparation for JK Bank Examinations
- Entri Provides you an online platform to prepare for the exam
- You can download the app free of cost and join the class
- Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties
- Entri provides revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes
- Entri provides an excellent platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers
- It also gives you access to clarify your doubts