IBPS RRB 2020, The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection or IBPS conducts the recruitment in Regional Rural Banks (RRB’s) through a national level exam annually. Taking into consideration IBPS RRB 2020 as a highly competitive exam and the ongoing crisis of COVID-19 disease, IBPS will be following “Social Distancing Mode of Conduct” for the IBPS RRB Prelims or Mains examinations. IBPS has announced all precautionary measures to be taken at the exam centres in the IBPS RRB Notification PDF. Read the entire article to understand the IBPS RRB Exam Day Social Distancing norms and General guidelines.
The last month of exam preparation is crucial. Let’s make the best out of it. The Entri app has recently launched a comprehensive banking package for all the upcoming bank exams in 2020-21 – BANKING 2.0. Enroll in the course pass the exam with flying colors.
Let’s first have a look at the important details of the IBPS RRB 2020 Exam:
|IBPS RRB 2020||Tentative Dates|
|IBPS RRB 2020 Notification||30th June 2020|
|Online Application Starts on||01st July 2020|
|Online Applications ends on||21st July 2020|
|Download call letters for Pre- Exam Training||12th August 2020|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||24th August to 29th August 2020|
|Call Letters – Preliminary Exam||August 2020|
|IBPS RRB Preliminary Examination
(Officer Scale-I & Office Assistant)
|September/ October 2020|
|IBPS RRB Prelims Exam Result||October 2020|
|Online Examination – Main / Single Officers (II & III)||October/ November 2020|
|Office Assistant Mains Exam
Officer Scale I Mains Exam
|October/ November 2020|
|IBPS RRB Interview for Officer Scale-I, II and III||October/ November 2020|
|Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III
& Office Assistant)
Check out this article for IBPS RRB 2020 office assistant preparation strategy
IBPS RRB 2020: Social Distancing Criteria for Exam & Instructions for Exam Centres
Here are the detailed guidelines to be followed during the Exam and the Social Distancing criteria in the Exam centres :
- Different reporting time will be printed for a set of candidates. Candidate must report at least 15 min before the Reporting time to avoid crowding. The candidate is required to report at the exam venue strictly as per the time slot mentioned in the admit card. Entry into the exam venue will be provided based upon the individual’s time slot ONLY.
- Mapping of ‘Candidate Roll Number and the Lab Number’ will NOT be displayed outside the exam venue, but the same will be intimated to the candidates individually at the time of the entry of the candidate to the exam venue.
- Candidate should not share any of their personal belonging/material with anyone. Candidate should maintain a safe social distance with one another.
- Items permitted into the venue for the Candidates
- Face Mask
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Transparent water bottle
- A simple pen
- RRB Admit Card, Original ID Proof, Photocopy of ID Card.
- In the case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.
- Aarogya Setu App is a must – Candidates must download the Aarogya Setu app on their mobile phones. The security guards of exam centres will check candidates’ Aarogya Setu app status before allowing them entry. If a candidate does not have a smartphone, he or she needs to bring a signed declaration. Have a look at the declaration below.
- Candidates with Moderate or High-Risk Status on Aarogya Setu will not be allowed entry. In case any of the responses in declaration suggest COVID 19 infection/symptoms, the candidate will not be permitted inside the exam venue.
- After the Aarogya Setu status display at the entry gate, candidates will be required to switch off their mobile phones, and deposit it at the designated location, to be collected while exiting.
- All candidates will be checked with Thermo guns at the entry point for temperature. In case, any person is observed to be having above-normal temperature (> 99.14° F) or displaying any symptoms of the virus, they will not be allowed entry into the venue.
- Post Examination Controls – On completion of a shift, the candidates should move out in an orderly manner without crowding as instructed by the venue staff.
Click here to attempt a free mock test for IBPS RRB
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a
photocopy of photo-identity proof along with the original bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examination and interview and/or joining respectively.
- Candidates are advised to apply for only one post i.e. Scale-I, II, and III in Officers’ cadre. The applications of candidates applying for more than one post in Officers’ cadre will be summarily rejected.
- Before applying for the CRP for Officers and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts in the Regional Rural Banks, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Multiple attendance/ appearances in the online examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/
- Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
- A recent, recognizable photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process.
- The left thumb impression which is scanned and uploaded should not be smudged.
- The handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only.
- For the Candidates applying for the Post of Officer Scale-I and Office Assistant, names of RRBs for giving the order of preference will be available based on the state which they select to apply. They will have to select the centre of examination in that state only.
All the best to all the IBPS candidates. Utilize the last month in the best way possible with the Entri app by taking mock tests and assess your performance. Ensure you don’t leave any topic untouched and don’t forget to revise the learned topics. Stay calm and motivated throughout the process.
Discussion about this post