On 2nd February 2023, The Karnataka Bank has released the Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2023 on its official website @karnatakabank.com. All those candidates who applied for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023 are able to download their Admit card from the direct link given below. Here we have provided all the necessary details related to Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2023.
|Organization Name||Karnataka Bank|
|Name Of The Post||Probationary Officer Scale 1|
|Number Of Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Admit Card Release Status||Released|
|Karnataka Bank PO Scale 1 Exam Date||19th February 2023|
Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2023 Out
Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2023 has been published by the bank on 2nd February 2023. Exam is scheduled on 19th February 2023. Candidates must have their registration number or roll number and password or date of birth to download their Admit Card. Candidates are able to check & download their admit card from the direct link given below.
Steps to Download Admit Card 2023
- Visit the Karnataka Bank official site @ karnatakabank.com
- Search for the Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2023 on the official website’s homepage
- Tap on the link once you see the proper link
- The next page will get open
- Now the participants have to fill in the details asked
- After filling in all the details asked submit them
- The Karnataka Bank Officers Scale 1 Admit Card 2023 will appear on the screen
- Now, download the Karnataka Bank Admit Card 2023
Details Mentioned on Admit Card 2023
It consists of many details, these details carry major information about the examination and its timing. Candidates are advised to check the following details carefully on their Admit Card 2023.
- Applicant Name
- Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Exam Date and Time
- Test Centre Address
- Name of Exam Centre
- Post Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of the candidate and bank officer
Documents Required at the Exam Venue of the Karnataka Bank
- Admit Card: Candidates must carry the Admit Card.
- Documents: Candidates must carry Photo ID Proof in original like PAN Card/Passport/Aadhaar card/E-Aadhar Card with a photograph/Permanent Driving Licence/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with photograph/Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph/Photo identity proof issued by a People‟s Representative on official letterhead along with the photograph/valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/University/Employee ID/Bar Council Identity Card with a photograph.
- Passport Size Photograph: The candidate must have 2 passport-size photographs this time. The photo should be matched the photo attached to the application form.
Karnataka Bank PO Exam Date 2023
The Karnataka Bank authorities have announced the details regarding the Karnataka Bank PO Exam Date 2023 on their official website. And the Karnataka Bank PO Exam is scheduled to be held on 19th February 2023. All the aspirants who applied for the Karnataka Bank PO Exam need to download their Karnataka Bank Probationary Officer Admit Card 2023 before the Karnataka Bank Probationary Officer exam date and must carry it to the exam center without fail. All the applicants have to visit the official website frequently to get updates regarding the Admit Card and Karnataka Bank PO Exam Date 2023.
Keep reading to know how to clear bank exams in one sitting. Download Entri App from play store and get endless study guides, sample assessments, live tests and latest information about upcoming and ongoing recruitment.
What is the selection process for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023?
The selection process for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023 is an online exam and interview round
What is the duration of the Karnataka Bank PO Exam 2023?
The duration of the Karnataka Bank PO Exam 2023 is 2 hours