Table of Contents
Every year Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) conducts written examination for recruiting suitable candidates in the Devaswom Board, to appoint in the position of Lower Division Clerk (LDC). Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board (KDRB) is about to conduct recruitment exam for LDC. The notification has been released and interested candidates can apply for the post until 18th June, 2022. The job location will be across Kerala state. In this article, Kerala Devaswom Board LDC Previous Question Papers and exam pattern are given. The aspirants can check out the links and prepare for the exam with previous years’ question papers.
Kerala Devaswom Board LDC Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Name of recruiting organization||Thiruvithamkur Devaswom Board|
|Vacant Posts||Lower Division Clerk /Sub Group Officer Grade II|
|Number of vacancies||50|
|Commencement of online application||18th May 2022|
|Last date for online application||18th June 2022|
|Mode of application||Online|
Kerala Devaswom Board Previous Question Paper
Attempting previous question papers is an important part of any exam preparation. It is essential to know the benefits of going through previous years’ papers so that candidates can use these resources in the best way.
- When one attempts to solves these papers and is unable to answer some of the questions that are in the paper, he/ she goes back to refer the book to learn more about that particular topic. This helps them to be more thorough in that topic.
- While going through the previous papers, candidates get an idea about the important topics in the syllabus. This will make him / her concentrate more on such topics.
- Practicing previous years’ papers gives a sense of confidence. The candidates are aware of their strengths and also have a clear idea of time management. This will help them complete the paper on time.
- Some questions are repeated every year. Practicing these papers gives the candidates an idea about frequently asked questions and topics. This will help them to ensure that they cover these topics thoroughly.
- Practicing several papers helps candidates to plan their time well. Once they have attempted few papers, they get an idea about the time they can spend on a question and about negative marking. This will help them greatly during the exams.
- It teaches candidates the proper approach to solve questions from various topics.
Kerala Devaswom Board LDC Previous Question Paper PDF
Now that you know the benefits of practicing previous question papers, try the following papers from Kerala Devaswom Board LDC exam.
|Question Paper I||Click Here|
|Question Paper II||Click Here|
|Question Paper III||Click Here|
|Question Paper IV||Click Here|
|Question Paper V||Click Here|
|Question Paper VI||Click Here|
|Question Paper VII||Click Here|
Kerala Devaswom Board LDC Model Question Paper
Model Question Papers are prepared based on the same pattern of actual question paper. Candidates can attempt model question papers to assess their preparation.
- Model question paper gives you an actual picture of what can you expect from the examination.
- The more problems you solve, the more prepared you will feel for the tests. You will also get an understanding of what your strengths are and which areas you need to work on more.
- Working on model questions regularly will help you understand the exam pattern and plan your preparation accordingly. This will not only improve your performance but will also make you more efficient.
- Model Papers will help you become familiar with the marking scheme and also the weightage of important topics in the exam. This will help you to be better organized in your preparation and you can pay more heed to the concepts which will fetch more marks.
- The more you revise, the better your chances are to score well in exams. Solving mock papers help in a comprehensive revision of everything you have studied.
|Model Question Paper I||Click here|
|Model Question Paper II||Click here|
|Model Question Paper III||Click here|
Kerala Devaswom Board LDC Exam Pattern
The exam for LD Clerk in Kerala Devaswom Board will be having five sections which are as follows:
- General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Renaissance in Kerala and questions on computer awareness
- General English
- Regional Language. Malayalam/Tamil/Kannada
- Quantitative Aptitude, Clerical ability, Mental ability, Test of Reasoning and simple arithmetic
- Temple affairs, Hindu culture & customs
|Sl. No.||Name of Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|02||Mental Ability(Verbal/Non-Verbal Reasoning)||20||20|
|03||General Awareness & Current Affairs||20||20|
|04||Arithmetical Ability, Computer Knowledge||20||20|
|05||Temple Affairs, Hindu Culture and Customs||20||20|
|Total Number of Marks||100|
- The examination will be conducted as written exam.
- The questions will be objective type.
- The total number of questions will be 100.
- The medium of examination will be only in Malayalam.
- There will be negative marking (0.33) for each wrong answer and one mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- The duration of the exam will be 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Kerala Devaswom Board LDC Syllabus
1) Usage of appropriate forms of word
2) Question tag
3) Substitution with right phrases, words or from pairs of words
4) Parts of speech
5) Correction of sentences
6) Types of sentences – inter change of sentences
9) Direct and Indirect speech
10) Active and Passive Voice
11) Degrees of comparison
1) Proverbs-expansion of meaning
2) Change of gender
3) Spelling test
4) Synonyms and Antonyms
5) Words often confused
6) One word substitution
7) Words, Idioms,Phrases – meaning
8) Singular, Plural and Collective Nouns
- Current Affairs
- General Knowledge
- Indian Economy
- General Science
- International & National Organizations
- Simplification and Approximation
- Data Interpretation
- Time and Distance
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Simple Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Problems on Trains
- Time and Work Partnership
- Odd Man Out
- Races and Games
- Ratio and Proportion
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Permutations and Combinations
- Indices and Surds
- Problems on Numbers
- Numbers and Ages
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Boats and Streams
- Puzzles and sitting arrangement
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal and figure classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Space Visualization.
- Coding decoding
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
Candidates can strengthen their exam preparation will the materials provided in this article. Practice will make you perfect and also provide an insight to your overall preparation.
The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, Entri App has got it covered for you. Entri App provides a great online platform for all those aspiring to appear for various bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts provide short and precise video classes which helps in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions.