Kerala High Court has invited online applications from eligible graduates for the post of assistant. Graduates below 36 years can now apply online for this opportunity. The High Court will conduct an OMR test followed by a descriptive test and interview to find the best suits for the Assistant position. Even though the currently available vacancies are only 50 since the ranked list has a one-year validity the numbers may go up during that period.Check the below information to know more about Kerala high court assistant eligibility 2022.
Kerala High Court Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2022
Kerala High Court is inviting online applications from eligible graduates to the Assistant position in the Court service. Interested graduates can now fill their applications through the High Court’s official website on or before July 28, 2021. The latest High Court Assistant 2022 official notification is out with 55 vacant posts across various categories. The selected candidates can start their career in Kerala High Court Service on the pay scale of Rs.39300 to Rs. 83000.
Kerala High Court Assistant Age Limit
The age limit criteria for the Kerala High Court Assistant post is:
- Candidates born between January 02, 1985, and January 01, 2001, are eligible to fill their High Court Assistant Application.
- Candidates from the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe community born between January 02, 1980, and January 01, 2003 (both days included) are eligible for this post.
- Applicants belonging to Other Backward Classes should be born between January 02, 1982, and January 01, 2003 (both days included).
- Candidates who are members of the High Court Service working in the categories which have pay level below of that of Assistant position can apply if they have born between January 02, 1981, and January 01, 2003 (both days included). If an applicant is claiming to age relaxation citing this reason, their merit will be considered along with the open candidates.
- If the candidate is a disembodied Territorial Army person or an Ex-general Reserve Engineer Force person or an Ex-serviceman while estimating the age for his eligibility for an appointment can exclude the period of his service in the Territorial Army or the General Reserve Engineer Force or the defence forces, as the case may be, and the unemployment period on discharge up to a maximum of five years. In any case, he should not have completed the age of 50 years as of August 09, 2021.
- To the blind, deaf and the dumb candidates, up to 15 years of age relaxation is available and that of orthopedically disabled candidates 10 years of relaxation is applicable. In any case, the maximum age should be below 50 years.
- For widows, the 05 years of upper age limit is applicable.
The mandatory Kerala High Court Assistant exam qualification is graduation. Candidates should have completed graduation in any stream from any UGC recognized University with at least 50% marks. For candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Community there are no minimum marks criteria. Rounding the scored marks to the next integer is not allowed while considering the minimum required marks. Candidates with a Masters or a degree in Law recognized by any University in Kerala is also eligible for this post without any minimum marks criteria. In any case, the applicant should have completed the required education qualification on or before the last date of online application, i.e, August 09, 2021.
Candidates should possess working knowledge in computer operations.
Since the High Court, Assistant Selection is based purely on the candidate’s performance in the Objective Test and the personal interview one must have a high score in the test. To achieve this, make sure to practice with the previous year question papers and mock tests. Download Entri to get instant access to free study materials, previous year questions and mock tests for the High School Assistant 2022.