Table of Contents
The Kerala High Court has announced the notification for the recruitment to the position of Assistant under the Kerala PSC. The interested candidates can apply for the implied position now. The eligible and interested candidates are required for Kerala High Court Assistant Recruitment 2021 through the recruitment portal provided by the High Court recruitment board. There is an attractive vacancy range of55 posts under the High Court Recruitment. Make sure you grab this opportunity. Thus, Kerala PSC has brought such a great opportunity for its aspirants.
The application is invited from July 8, 2021. The last day for submitting the application form is July 28, 2021
Kerala High Court Assistant Notification 2021: Overview
|Kerala High Court Assistant Recruitment 2021 Notification Out, Apply Online @highcourtofkerala.nic.in
|Last Date of Submission
|Jul 28, 2021
|Kerala High Court
|Other Functional Area
Important Dates for Kerala High Court Assistant Notification 2021
|Registration Starting Date
|July 8, 2021
|Registration Closing Date
|July 28, 2021
|Final submission, remittance of fees and download challan
|August 9, 2021
|Commencement of remittance of application fee through offline mode at SBI branches
|August 11, 2021
|Last date for remittance of application fee through offline mode
|August 27, 202
Kerala High Court Vacancy Details 2021
The number of vacancy is 55 for the Assistant Post under the Kerala High Court. The interested candidates and job aspirants can find this as a right opportunity to grab the opportunity. The Kerala High Court is inviting the applications from July 8, 2021.
Salary Scale for Kerala High Court Assistant
The proposed salary scale for the Kerala High Court Assistant is Rs. 39300 to Rs. 83000
Kerala High Court Assistant Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are interested to apply for the posts under the Kerala High Court should have a Graduation with 50% marks or Master Degree or Law Degree
- Candidates born between 02/01/1985 and 01/01/2003 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- The candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe born between 02/01/1980 and 01/01/2003 (hot days inclusive) are eligible to apply
- Candidates belonging to the Backward Classes born between 02/01/1982 and 01/01/2003 (both days inclusive) are eligible to
- The candidates who are the members of the High Court Service working in the categories having pay scales below that of Assistant born between 02/01/1981 and 01/01/2003 can apply
- Objective Test
- Descriptive Test
How to apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2021?
Interested candidates can apply online from 08 July to 28 July 2021on the official website of KHC.
- Visit the portal to apply for the post under the high court assistant post
- Click on registration
- Register your ID and Password
- Make sure to remember the password
- Enter the details and certificate as mentioned on the site
- Check the instructions carefully and apply for the post in regard to the guidelines
- Make sure to upload the documents
- Pay the fees for those in the general category
- Download or print the application form for further references.
- The candidates belonging to the General category can pay the fees of – Rs. 450/- through the online mode while applying for the post
- The candidates who belong to the Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Unemployed Differently Abled categories can apply for the post without the payment of any fees.
Exam Pattern for Kerala High Court Assistant
The interested candidates can visit the official website and apply for the post once the portal is open. The candidates can also make note of the syllabus and exam pattern as a part of the preparation for the upcoming exam. Check Entri App is get the latest guidelines and Mock tests for a better preparation.