Kerala PSC has published the recruitment 2020 advertisement for Assistant Dental Surgeon vacant positions. Online registration for the post of Assistant Dental Surgeon begins from “31.12.2019” and ends on “05.02.2020“. Applicants who are eligible for the posts can apply online before the last date. Aspirants are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications, and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online. In this blog we will discuss Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon 2020 – Apply Online.
Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon 2020 – Apply Online: Overview
|Exam Conducting Body||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Assistant Dental Surgeon – 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon 2020 – Apply Online: Placement Details
- Kerala Public Service Commission requires the following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Assistant Dental Surgeon – 01
Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon 2020 – Apply Online: Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant Dental Surgeon – Degree in Dentistry (BDS) or equivalent qualification. Valid Registration with Kerala Dental Council.
Age Limit :
- Assistant Dental Surgeon – 18-42; Only candidates born between 02.01.1977 and 01.01.2001(both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual age relaxation to SC or Scheduled Castes, ST or Scheduled Tribes and OBC or Other Backward Communities.(See para 2 of the General Conditions for conditions regarding age relaxation.)
Salary Details :
- Assistant Dental Surgeon – Rs. 39500-83000/-
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of the online portal: 31.12.2019.
- The final date for submission of application: 05.02.2020.
Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon 2020 – Apply Online
- Check and verify if you are eligible to apply for the Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020.
- Go through the official notification
- Visit Kerala PSC official website https://www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Aspirants must register in Kerala PSC Thulasi ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ Portal.
- Applicants who have already registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password.
- Aspirants must click on the Apply Now button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
- The uploaded photo should be taken after 31.12.2010. The name of the applicant and the date of the photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The once uploaded photograph meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading.
- Candidates must ensure that the information provided in their profile is valid before the final submission of the application. Candidates are responsible for the secrecy of passwords.
- Application once submitted cannot be deleted or altered after submission. However, the application will be rejected if found noncompliance with the notification while processing.
- Candidates must take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile.
- Documents to prove Educational qualification, Age, Community, etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
- If Written Test/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates should submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their ‘One Time Registration’ profile else their application will be rejected.
- The dates regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calendar. Information in this regard will be given to the applicants in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone numbers registered in it.
- Applicants who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR Card as I.D proof in their profile.
Other Important Links
- Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon 2020 Job Profile
- Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon 2020 Books for Reference
- Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon 2020 Recruitment
- Kerala PSC Assistant Dental Surgeon 2020 Eligibility
- Kerala PSC Assistant Surgeon Previous Question Paper