Table of Contents
Kerala PSC has announced the recruitment of Assistant Sub Inspector (Trainee), Telecommunications, Notification 2023 on its official page. This recruitment is open for all eligible candidates, who are interested in building a career in the Police Service Department. The online application process has started, and the last date to apply is October 18, 2023. Eligible candidates can apply for the post by visiting @https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/.
It’s a golden opportunity for such candidates to join the team of the Police Service Department, and serve the country. The available notification provides details about the eligibility criteria and other important information. Candidates must ensure that they meet all the requirements to be eligible for the post. The selection process includes a written exam, a physical test, and an interview. Those who clear all the rounds will shortlisted for the Kerala PSC Assistant Sub Inspector Vacancy 2023. The notification PDF is available on the official website of Kerala PSC, for the candidates to download. The link to download the PDF is also provided on the website. Candidates must read the notification carefully to know all the details. It is important to apply on time to avoid any last-minute issues. So, don’t miss this chance to excel in your career. Apply now and grab the opportunity to become an Assistant Sub Inspector. All the best!
Kerala PSC Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Name of recruiting organization||Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC)|
|Name of department||Police Service|
|Name of post||Assistant Sub Inspector|
|Number of vacancies||As per Notification|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of recruitment||Direct Recruitment|
Kerala PSC Assistant Sub Inspector Apply Online 2023: Date
The Kerala Public Service Commission is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Assistant Sub Inspector in Kerala. Applications are only accepted online through the Time Registration system. Interested applicants can download the recruitment notification from the official website @https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/ and submit their application. The application period runs from September 15, 2023, to October 18, 2023. Before applying, candidates must complete the Time Registration process on the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website. If you have already registered, you can apply using your existing profile.
Kerala PSC Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023: Notification PDF
Before applying for any job position, it is imperative to conduct a thorough review of the job requirements and details. If you have a vested interest in the Kerala PSC Assistant Sub Inspector vacancy, we strongly suggest that you peruse the complete Kerala PSC Assistant Sub Inspector PDF to attain a comprehensive understanding of the recruitment process. The PDF can be effortlessly downloaded from the Kerala PSC website or via the direct link provided. It is highly recommended that prospective candidates carefully review this information before submitting their application.
Click below to download the Kerala PSC Assistant Sub Inspector Notification PDF of Category Number 268/2023
Kerala PSC Assistant Sub Inspector Notification 2023 – Important Dates
Candidates interested in applying for Kerala PSC Assistant Sub Inspector (Trainee) Vacancy 2023 should keep in mind the important dates for the selection process listed below:
|Commencement of online application||September 15, 2023|
|Last date for online application||October 18 2023|
|Exam date||Yet to be announced|
|Result declaration||Yet to be announced|
Kerala PSC Assistant Sub Inspector Vacancy 2023
The official Notification contains information about the Kerala PSC Assistant Sub Inspector (Trainee) Vacancy 2023. For more information, see the PDF provided below.
Kerala PSC Assistant Sub Inspector Eligibility Criteria 2023
The Public Service Commission has a set of criteria to shortlist eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector . All applicants need to ensure that they possess all the requirements laid by the Commission. Applications of the candidates who do not meet the criteria will be rejected.
Kerala PSC Assistant Sub Inspector Age Limit
- 20-36 Years
- Only Candidates born between 02.01.1987 and 01.01.2003 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post
Kerala PSC Assistant Sub Inspector Educational Qualification
- Pass in Higher Secondary Examination (Plus 2) conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary Education, Government of Kerala or its equivalent qualification.
- National Trade Certificate in Radio / Television / Electronics / Telecommunication / Electrical Engineering / Computer / Information Technology or its equivalent qualification approved by Government of Kerala
- Two years experience in any one of the fields such as Radio / Television / Electronics / Telecommunication / Electrical Engineering / Computer / Information Technology from any authorised / reputed public / private institution.
Kerala PSC Assistant Sub Inspector Selection Process 2023
The selection process will be done through the following stages;
- Written Test
- Physical Measurements
- Physical Efficiency Test
Kerala PSC Assistant Sub Inspecor Written Test
The written test has two phases; prelims and mains. Those who clear both tests will be called for the next round which is a physical test.
Kerala PSC Assistant Sub Inspector Physical Qualification
Candidates should meet the minimum physical standards mentioned below:
- Height: 160 cm
- Chest: 76 cm with a minimum expansion of 5cm
- Eye Sight
|Vision||Right Eye||Left Eye|
|Distant Vision||6/6 Snellen||6/6 Snellen|
|Near Vision||0.5 Snellen||0.5 Snellen|
- Each eye must have a full field of vision.
- Colour blindness, Squint or any morbid condition of eyes or lids of either eye shall be a disqualification.
- Candidates shall be free from apparent physical defects like knock-knee, flat foot, varicose veins, bow legs, deformed limbs, irregular and protruding teeth, defective speech and hearing etc.
- Candidates should produce a Medical Certificate in original at the time of certificate verification in the form prescribed here under certifying to their physical fitness and eye sight without glasses obtained from a District Medical Officer not below the rank of Civil Surgeon.
Kerala PSC Assistant Sub Inspector Physical Efficiency Test
Candidates must qualify in at least 5 of the undermentioned 8 events for one-star std which is the minimum requirement for recruitment.
|Item||Minimum Standards of Efficiency|
|1||100 Metres Run||14 Seconds|
|2||High Jump||132.20 cm(4’6”)|
|3||Long Jump||457.20 cm(15’)|
|4||Putting the Shot (7264 gms)||609.60 cm(20’)|
|5||Throwing the Cricket Ball||6096 cm(200’)|
|6||Rope Climbing(only with hands)||365.80 cm(12’)|
|7||Pull-ups or chinning||8 times|
|8||1500 Metres Run||5 minutes and 44 seconds|
Every Person selected for appointment shall undergo basic training for a period of 12
months in the Kerala Police Academy or Police Training College or in any such other Institutions as may be prescribed by the Government or the State Police Cheif. During the period of training the trainee shall be paid stipend equal to the minimum of the scale of pay of the post fixed by the Government by time to time.
Every person appointed to the post, shall execute a bond before joining training to the effect that he will serve the Department for a minimum period of 5 years after completion of training, failing which he will have to remit an amount of Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh only).
Every person appointed to this post shall from the date on which he joins duty in that post, on successful completion of training be on probation for a total period of 2 years on duty within a continuous period of 3 years.
Kerala PSC Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023: Mode of Apply
Applications for the Kerala PSC ASI position may be filed through a direct hiring process. To apply, eligible applicants should go to the Kerala PSC website. Before or on the deadline specified in the notification, the form must be completed and submitted.
Kerala PSC Assistant Sub Inspector Apply Online 2023: Link
The details regarding Kerala PSC ASI Apply Link 2023 has listed in the official Notification. If interested check the PDF given below
Kerala PSC ASI Recruitment 2023: How to Apply
Are you waiting to apply? Follow the below steps to register for Kerala PSC ASI Vacancy 2023.
- Visit Kerala PSC Website @https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/ or PSC Thulasi Profile
- Read and Download ASI Notification 2023 in detail
- Click on the apply online tab
- Click required vacancy application link
- Enter the Login credentials
- Upload the necessary documents along with the application form
- Paste the recent passport size photo
- Double-check the information which you entered on the application form
- Pay the application fee if required
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout of the application form
There is no application fee for this post.
- Certificates to prove Educational qualification
- Experience certificate in the format prescribed by the Commission
- Certificates as proof of age
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- If the caste of the candidates is wrongly mentioned in their SSLC book, they should claim their original caste in their application and should produce Community/NCLC certificate issued from concerned revenue authority and the gazette notification for the same at the time of certificate
- Personal ID card – Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving license( any one)
Candidates shall appear in person for verification of the original documents on the date, time, and venue allotted by the Commission, at their own expense.
General information when uploading Photograph
- The photo to be uploaded should be in Color.
- The face and shoulder of the candidate should be clearly visible
- Photo should be of 200 pixels height and 150 pixels width
- The file size should not exceed 30kb and it should be in JPG format
- The eyes should be open
- Face should be centrally focused
- Photograph wearing cap goggles, (except cap, veil worn in adherence to religious custom), photographs showing a portion of the face, photo with unclear face shall not be accepted.
Kerala Police ASI Salary 2023
Kerala Police ASI in the department of Kerala Police Service is having a pay scale of Rs. : ₹ 43,400 – 91,200 /